I have all rings CL 10.0
I enjoy all types of music out there <3
I will help you if you need help :3
People also say i give good advice lol
And um -hides some more-
Thats all for now >W<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:32 pm
Indroduction thread looks like a good place to start. x3

I'm Kat - or Soap, Faerie, even occasionally Kato - been playing zOMG! since... June? Gone through twice, I'm horribly disorganized and 10.0 on both accounts, and mostly enjoy running around goofing off. I adore EB runs.

I'm also a very nervous lurker. xD Never thought I'd see the day when I was more outgoing in RL than on the internet, but oh well. It'll pass.

And I'm very happy to be here! ^)^

The Soap Faerie

Mules Ahoy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:52 pm
Hi i'm Raul
I have been on zOMG for 1 year in small chunks so i am a 5.7 CL  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:27 am
ike5642
-Walks into Intruduction Furom-
-Looks around at everyone-
>O>
>W<
Hi everyone im new to the Lost & Found zOMG -waves and hides- >W<
Um well im Cl 10 in zOMG
I have all rings CL 10.0
I enjoy all types of music out there <3
I will help you if you need help :3
People also say i give good advice lol
And um -hides some more-
Thats all for now >W<

lmao I think I found my male twin xd  

XOTKI

dark meion gashe

Destructive Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 pm
I thought I posted, but it seems not...

I'm dark meion gashe, or just dark, though some people have got the nerve to call me melon *eyetwitch* on purpose, though it happens by accident so much I've gotten used to it.

I'm just mostly wondering gaia, since zOMG dosen't work on my mac, though I'm a 10 cl all the same. I draw, sleep, and chase my cat around the house, and like climbing trees... to bad they closed the nearby park, they had some comfy trees there.

And I like sushi nori :' ]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:29 pm
Hey, My name's Katherine. You can call me Hideaway, Hidey, Katherine, or Kat. Pretty much anything you can get from my name other than Kath or Kathy.

I'm an 8.2, and no, I don't have ny rings up to 10.0. I've had, at some point or another, 37 of the 40 rings. I am a zETA, and proud of it. <3 I have only just gotten to the Shallow Seas, and I have not gotten past the patroling anchor bugs & sea squirts.

I love music, and theatre, and I'm in my school's Stagecrew, and loving it. Umm, I dunno what else to say. I Roleplay occasionally. I write alot of stories, but you all will probably never see them. <3 I'm not a lurker, but there are times when I'm pretty quiet.

~Hideaway Katherine~  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Majigen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:12 pm
Hello everyone!
I've played zOMG for over a year now.
CL: 10
Rings: Can't remember. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:15 pm
Hii... I'm "Ker" and I have 40 rings out of 41 at cl 10.0(saving up for sweetheart. I had it for like, 2 weeks but had to sell it in order to afford something else xd ) and I do ss hard over and over again just for the dough, as I have like 18k orbs just sitting there ._. .. I've played zomg for a long time now (year and months +/-) and... well, yeah, I speak spanish. Lol.

I love being a healer, and i love meat (in pixel land, i don't like meat much in RL)

I'm 17... and, yeah :3 (if you read this before march 18 im 16 xd )

Kerize

8,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pslightly Psycho

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:56 pm
I'm level 10.0 like many of you, but don't have many rings outside of my main eight. Sorry if I don't show up in this guild often, I'm not on Gaia all that much and I seem to forget about the guilds I'm in...

Hopefully this guild's games will keep me entertained on the few occasions that I remember it. :3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:28 am
-cheats with her profile's about me-

My name is Spez, or Spes if you prefer. However, I guess you can call me Amanda if you know me well enough. >O> I was born February 9th, 1994 making me 16 years old. I live in Florida. I have brown hair, curly and about shoulder length-ish, brown eyes and glasses. I refuse to take pictures. I'm a very easy going person, but there are a few people I'd love nothing more than to strangle to death. I'd like to think I'm polite. ;>3> I take trust and honesty very seriously. I'm a GCDer and a zOMG addict. You can usually find me sitting around GB. I love the colors lime green and dark purple. I also like Anime and Manga, but I haven't been into it as much as I used to. I read a lot of books, so if you know any good ones recommend them to me. :3
I'm CL 10 with 40/40 rings. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of that other ring. I hate it with a passion.
My TCL is like...uh....-goes to look- 24.8k. Not bad for my lazy self =w=;
I have all of my G'hi buffs and I'm a former closed beta tester. >o>  

Spes ver eternus

Loyal Loiterer

MysteryBizzy

Fashionable Gaian

6,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:26 pm
I, my real name is for you not to know you can call me cat (because of my username) every one call me that
anyways I used to never play zOMG when it first came out bu this past couple of months I been really addicted to it
I'm a 10.0 and have almost all rings cl 10 (can't remember what i don't have)
anyways Im am shy at times and sometimes a guild lurker until I start really getting into the guild and posting alot im not anyways nice to meet you all
~Cat  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:50 pm
Hey Ya'll
I've been playing since it came out.
I'm a cl:10.0
I've played Zeta i was extremely happy.
I bought a solar rays ring for 400k in zeta lmfao.  

Mr Pantiess

Partying Fatcat

14,750 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:05 pm
*waves*

I have been playing for... over a year, but took a large break somewhere in there. My activity on Gaia comes in great spurts. Starting with al this free time I have and then not getting on at all due to real life events etc. I do not usually join guilds for this reason but know some people in here so I though what the heck whee

I am a cl 10 with all my rings at a cl of 10. I also own every single ring (collectors ocd blaugh ).

I just started playing on a second account (Female Kitten Leader) since I got a bit bored and thought I could try to get my friends in real life ot play and it would be less intimidating if I were at their level and not just suppressed.

I admit... I am mostly a lurker. heart In guilds at least. In the zOMG forums I am usually more outspoken for some reason?

EDIT: Thank you for the invite by the way! 4laugh

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:28 pm
:WittleCafeteriaGirl:Hani:Yotori:

Hai~ I'm Yotori, real name [Censored](If you have vivox you may hear it since I talk to myself and call my name ._.)
I'm a CL 10 with all rings (except Sweetheart. I want it for collection purposes but currently saving for all my wishlist...) at CL 10. I'm always either SS-ing or PS-ing. I'm a healer :3 tho sometimes I want to fight so I change but I enjoy more healing. ^^

Grade A lurker. ._. with just random posts here and there.
I am random. I like going to Best Buy just to see what computers they have and critique them emo
They need a geek emoticon
sweatdrop
Thanks for the invite~ and I hope I wont be such a lurker XP

''One bunny jumped over the fence. All
the others followed.''
User Image

Yotori

8,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

natesdixiewrecked

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:36 pm
Hey Im Nate ^-^
Ive played zOMG since it first came out :]
I do have vivox.
I used to have a overall charge of 40K but got hacked so now its around 10K.
And i luv bun bun and styles lol because their in this guild as well xD heart  
Guild Advancement, Questions, and Suggestions Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces