Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
LunaSol (open please join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WHEEEEEEE
  yay?
View Results

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:34 pm
User ImageGarret would be appalled if Brandt put a lock on his door, he enjoyed being so close with his twin, somehow it seemed like Brandt was his security blanket. If no one else wanted him, like that would ever happen, at least Brandt was a part of him and would be with him. He decided to ignore the comment because it was not the first time Brandt had threatened that action, plus even if a lock produced itself on Brandt's door Garret would find someway to break in anyway.

"It's so much more pleasent to sleep with someone" Garret replied almost indignant like a toddler being chastised.

Garret's face brightened and he hopped out of the bed and collided with Brandt. Wrapping his arms around his twin he rested his head on Brandt's shoulder and looked up at him, "Could it be that you missed me and wanted to cuddle last night, could I have been so blind hunting for love elsewhere that I didnt see your need for me?" Garret tended to get dramatic when it came to Brandt. "If I had known you needed me so very badly last night I would have skipped the stroll with the beautiful glass queen Sylva!" He looked adoringly at Brandt in almost a mock way and began to twirl Brandt's hair in a girlish manner.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:35 pm
User Image

By morning, Adrian stirred in his sleep and opened his eyes, momentarily puzzled by the strange place he had woken up in. His thoughts quickly focused and he realised that he was in Sylva's house. he smiled and settled back into the comfortable mattress and pillows, exhaling deeply. He then took a few deep breaths of contentment before sitting up and swinging his legs over the side.
He rubbed his eyes and looked around as he smelt what seemed like cinnimon. His stomach contracted a little into a grumble. He wanted to go and get some of his own, but knew it would be wise to lay low until Slyva had spoken to his parents. still, he disliked just hanging around.

he stepped forwards and pulled his trousers back on, zipping them up, before pulling on his top. he would have to swing by the house later and gather some clean clothes, he thought. he didn't intend to stay and let 'them' win. maybe he'd write a long soppy note to really twist the knife into their emotions.
he smiled  

dragontamer363
Crew

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:39 pm
((anytime sweetheart, I am excited that we have morecharacters to interact with even if its the three of us doin the rp))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:40 pm
User Image

Brandt squirmed away in embarrassment and tried to angle himself so certain things didn't rub up against Garret in the uncomfortably close and tight embrace.

"Cut it out...I'll get a single bed then." he gave another empty threat.

After squirming and fighting he found that Garret had a very firm grip and so gave a frustrated sigh and sagged to just let him do what he wanted with him until he got bored. His blushing didn't stop, though eh doubted he could get any redder. He wondered why Garret STILL had such an effect on him. Surely he should be over it by now, he thought. It made him feel dirty, but he supposed he couldn't' criticise garret too hard - at least he was reliable if he was needed.

"ugh...so that's where you were?" he sighed. "you didn't...? Did you? Y'know, i don't want to know."

he glanced down at him briefly and tried to push him off again.

"argh for god's sake put some clothes on!"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:01 pm
User Image

((lol @ at Brandt and Garret))

Sylva managed to stay in a light enough slumber that the birds singing outside her window awoken her. She gave a genuine smile as she watched them flutter about the branches. She arose and crept near the window to watch more closely finches and sparrows hopped about the branches. If there was one thing she liked about the daytime, besides gathering the attention of others, it were the birds. She stepped away momentarily to change into fresh attire. Although it wasn't much different from the other. More so it was just a deep shade of royal purple. As she brushed her hair and then glanced at her door. She wondered if Adrian had awaken yet....

She was about to go see and a ramping came at her door. One of the gold finches tapped at the window pane. One that she managed to befriend after spending a lot of time in the mornings trying to lure him trails of seed until he willing came into her hands. She orginally intended to keep him for her own, but in her rare moments of compassion that no one ever saw she didn't. But as her reward the little fellow continued to come back afterwards and awaited for breakfast. Eventually a few other birds followed suit once they realized she was no threat. She strolled over and opened the window panes. The birds scattered for a moment and chirped loudly. She reached into a nearby container and pulled out a small hand-full of seeds. She waited patiently-whislting to them. Finally one by one they came......two sparrows and her favorite little gold finch pecked happily at the seeds. Sylva giggled and smiled in delight.

Eventually they finished and flew off. Leaving her alone in her room. Her icy mask once again took its rightful place. She stood up, striaghten her skirt, and washed her hands. Then she crossed the hall and knocked gently at the door to the guestroom.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:05 pm
User Image

Adrian looked at the door a little suspiciously as it rapped, wondering if it was Sylva, a maid or her parents. Deciding that he could hardly leave them out there, and that it was probably Sylva anyway, he moved over to the mirror and combed his hair with the brush provided.

"come in." he said, as if he owned the place and belonged there. he looked as he saw Slyva open the door and smiled in relief, glad he wouldn't have to explain himself. As much as he excelled in and enjoyed conflict, he knew which were the fights he should best avoid.

"What kept you?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:37 pm
User Image

((I reached five posts with Sylva already?.....nuuu..... crying ))

Rei pulled the covers over his head when the sun crept up to awaken him. Granted it didn't matter now. The sun had done its job of awaking him from his wonderous dream that he had been having. Stupid sun. Eventually....with much reluctants.....he stretched and yawned. Slowly he sat up scratching his head and belly.

He looked out the iron bars, which he installed himself to keep a certain theiving twin out, of his window. Then he hopped out of his bed to prepare for his day. He pulled on a dark-wide-wcked shirt, jeans, and tied his favorite green sweater around his waist. He didn't do much with his hair-just ran his fingers through it and....ta-da! He checked his morning breath and gagged......he had forgotten to brush last night after eating garlic bread. He needed to brush....badly.

He undid the various locks on his door that he also installed himself. Momentarily he paused to glance down at his unbroken geode. It wasn't something that really interested him but it was a gift....and something Cloud didn't seem to want to steal so.....better for himself. He strolled down the hall to the bathroom to freshen up. Once that was done he grabbed his wallet and closed his door which he set up a trap that would alert him when he came back if anyone tried to enter his room while he was gone.

When he got to the kitchen his dad had already left for work and his mother was putting breakfast on the table. His little bro was there too-pracically inhaling the food before the plate had been set down. Greasy bacon, overly buttered eggs, and mldly burnt toast-gag! He rolled his eyes in displeasure and shoved his own breakfast onto his brother's plate when mom's back was turned. His brother gave no complaints. Then he bounded out the door to begin a new eventful day.....hopefully.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:40 pm
[my last post for the day guys, at least as garret]
User ImageGarret took a deep breath through his nose smelling Brandt as he did. With that final intimacy had Garret let go of Brandt and pulled his pants on leaving his underwear on the floor.

"I did not bed the young lady, you should know its much too soon to do such a thing, seduction is such an achingly long task. That's what I like about it, oh wait...you wouldn't know, how presumptuous of me." Garret walked out the bedroom door and headed to the kitchen to make Brandt some food, as if his childish fit had never happened. It had not even passed his mind that his words may have hurt Brandt for that was the last thing he wanted to do and so he continued on his way pulling out a skillet.

Minding the stove, Garret yawned and scratched lazily at his hair. The toaster popped and he placed two eggs and a piece of bacon on the warmed bread. Putting the plate in Brandt's place he continued to make food for himself excited that he was such a clever person to arrange the food into a happy face to show his affection for his twin.  

VampressLeona

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 am
User Image
[ sad lol]

Brandt's eyes narrowed in offence and hurt as Garret so flippantly disregarded his potential for a love life. It was such a sore point with him that he assumed that Garret would have caught on by now, but then again he kept things so quiet, and Garret could be incredibly self absorbed when he wanted to. He watched as the product of his sin walked out through the door and sighed. He could hardly be too harsh on his twin since he was the one who created him. Still, he did hope that over time his twin might mature a little out of his sin-personality. Nothing was forever after all. At any rate, he was glad he'd not gone too fast with that girl he was with - maybe it was a good sign that Garret would one day improve.

he stood up and stretched before checking Garret was long gone. he then quickly and somewhat furtively (as he always had to do with the threat of garret barging into him), got changed into his normal clothes, glad that his body had finally calmed down. By the time he went to the toilet and brushed his teeth he could smell bacon wafting in from the kitchen. He quickly kicked Garret's underwear gingerly into a corner to sort out later (after all, he didn't want to touch the things), and headed downstairs in search of the source of the smell.

Once in the kitchen he smiled at the delicious smell and took a seat at the breakfast bar, watching Garret cook. he learnt not to take things too personally form him, so tried to shrug off the earlier events and comments, though they still played with slight resentment at the back of his mind. he looked down with surprise at the little meal presented to him and chuckled as he realised it was in a smiley face.

"is thsi for me?" he asked, genuinely touched by the little gesture. he wondered if Garret was apologising somehow  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:49 am
User Image

Sylva was silent for a moment-taking in his once again demanding tone. "My apologies," she replied with an added curtsey. "I fell asleep at my desk while painting...." Realization that she left his portrait out dawned on her. Part of her wisn to scurry back and put it away. She felt embarassed if she people found out about it since it seemed out of character of her.

"Did you sleep well?" she asked. She had little doubt he didn't. He seemed refreshed, the bed was a mess, and who wouldn't enjoy her hospitality?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:55 am
User Image

"Very well, actually. The bed's gorgeous." he said, nodding in approval. He made a last attempt to get his hair in it's proper place, but it was a little flat on one side. With growing irritation he pulled at it as he was talking.

"Have you told your parents about me yet? When you knocked i was worried I'd be rumbled as a squatter or something." he gave a tight smile - a smile at the humor but tight because of the irritation he was having with his hair. After a few more tugs through with the brush he gave up and practically slammed the brush down on the side in frustration.
he looked back at Sylva, giving no indication at all on his features that this was unusual or impolite behaviour.

"i was thinking..I'll need to swing by my house later to pick up some stuff. Do you want to come with?"
he wanted to parade her around in front of his family to make them feel guilty ro worried, if they were in. f only his brother was around than the presence of female company would certainly make him jealous.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:09 am
User Image

((lol...poor Sylva....rarely realizes she's being used))

"I was about," Sylva replied. "But I didn't think it proper to let you go without breakfast. It's down the stairs to the left. Just tell the maid you're my guest-she knows better than to question it."

She gave a mischievious...coy smile. "I'll be down shortly after I speak with my parents," she said knowing they were just starting to get aroused from their sleep.

She then watched in amusement as Adrian fiddled with much frustration with his hair with little success. The temptation to help her little cat gnawed at her, but she knew better.....she had to break him in slowly. "I would be delight to meet these.....idiotic parents of yours," she replied with a curt nod.

((Hmmmm....to take my lap-top to class or not? Don't pay attention anyway in it......))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:20 am
[lol]
[i love how both Adrian and Sylva are trying to manipulate each other - it's funny XD]
User Image

"Thanks." he said on both counts, amused that she agreed in her own way that his parents were probably idiotic. Not that she knew them, but it was another little act if submissiveness to not argue with him in their defence.

He stood up and did as asked, heading down the stairs and following her directions until he found the kitchen. Sure enough, the maid was there cleaning and preparing. he tried to compose himself and be polite and stood, clearing his throat to get her attention. She looked up a little shocked at the alien sound and her thin eyebrows knitted together in puzzlement and slight alarm.

"I'm a guest of Sylva's" he explained promptly to ease her. "she suggested that I get some breakfast....?"

The maid seemed to relax and offered to make him some, which he gladly accepted deciding just on some beans on toast.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:46 am
User Image

Sylva proceeded to her parent's chambers and knocked gently at the room. She could hear them rustling about to make sure they were proper before allowing someone to enter. Like her, her parents were enamids. Not twins of her sister's parents though. This couple adopted her after living with Gylda proved impossible and that she showed some promising talent.

When her parents finally allowed her to enter they exchanged their usual greetings. They knew she was up to something when Sylva started complimenting and flattering them. Once the topic of a Adrien was brought up her father went into a bit up an uproar as fathers did with their daughters when it came to boys. Sylva remained calm and unfazed this. She simply stood there in the room while her mother worked to calm him down. Sylva used her usual tactics to get what she wanted. First she put on an innocent face and pleaded a bit before it turned to anger. But thankfully it didn't get to that second part. Father was wake enough for this sort of thing and he crumbled easily-especially with Sylva and his wife pleading on both sides.

After that Sylva waited outside while they finished getting ready. Then she showed them to her guest that they would be keeping. "Father....mother...." she said. "This is Adrien."

Her father seemed a bit forceful in his greeting while her mother was a bit gentler. They gathered round and had their breakfast in the kitchen. "After breakfast Adrien is going to go pick up his belongings," she said as she took her last bit of tea. "I'm going with him."

Her father looked at her wearily but nodded with a grunt and then mumbled about getting to work. Mother smiled sweetly and said to have a good time.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:01 am
User Image
Adrian flicked his eyes between the parents as he exchanged greetings, trying to be polite. When they settled down to breakfast he continued to regard all the strangers critically, and after all Sylva was a relative stranger. It was his usual way - often his gazes had a sharp quality to them, as if he was a hunted animal (or even a hunter with a fresh kill) that looked furtively around for threats. He expected them everywhere, and even at his most relaxed a part of him was always coiled and ready to strike. At times it got to him and he was genuinely exhausted form the months or years of background tension, but these times were rare. It was simply the way he was ad his body had gotten used to it.
If nothing else, the constant stress kept him trim, although he did work out enough to make sure his punches had the desired effect.

"I'll have her back soon."
he promised to placate the father, enjoying the man's attempts to keep his annoyance under relative wraps for politeness' sake. it was obvious that the women had the real control in this household, as was so often the case, Adrian thought.
As he regarded the parents further, he gradually realised that they too were enemids, which was actually quite exciting in a way. they became instantly more interesting to him and he wondered what their sins were. He would have to quiz Sylva about it later.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff