Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:36 pm
Emily looked at him blankly after his sleeping remark. whe he began laughing saying it was a joke she breathed realizing she hadnt been.well that was interesting she sighed. she looked at him curiously...alright..but do i have the right to ask why?" she asked looking at the far dorr to the right. what witchcraft or somthing? she thoguht looking at him. he seems the type  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:43 pm
Nich sighed, he wanted so badly to blow her mind right now, to show her everything,a dn just trip her out hardcore, but theres wa always the fear of death thing to worry about.

He looked at her more seriously.

"I just need you to trust... Allright look i need your advice."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:46 pm
she continued to look curiouse "sure whatever you need" she said seriously. he seemed realy smart why would he need her advice?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:54 pm
Nich laughed, he loved these hyothetical situation jokes in sitcoms on TV so he loved even more doing it in real life. He didnt often get the chance though.

"Okay so lets say i just met this girl, whom i trust more than i should, for some reason, most likely because i feel akin to her struggle. Now lets also say i could enlighten this hypothetical girl, who is not you of course, to more things than she could probably handle all at once. If i did however and she let things slip to the wrong person, then i might die."

he paused

"What should i do?"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:58 pm
it me..i know it is ive seen this happen on tv so many times besides why use that strategy if as far as i know i am the only new person he knows? And he has to trust me to let me live here. "I would tell you that anything that put you in trouble is unthinkable..unless its like drugs or somthing. I would say that i am trust worthy but i could understand you not wanting to tell me what it is" she said easily though curiouslity was killing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:08 pm
Nich smiled... he could see the gears working in her head at a geuss.

"Listen did you ever read the canterbury tales? Well the wife of bath told a story about a rapist knight who had the oppurtunity to get off if he married this gross a** old woman. Turns out the woman is magic and she can turn into a sexy young woman instead of a fat old lard. No he is sent out itno the world to find out what women want, and he discovers that its sovereignty, so when he tell the old woman the answer she asks him a question. Do you want me to stay an old woman and never cheat on you, or do you want a sexy young fox that is adulterous as s**t? So he slyly sais 'you pick' and she turns itno the young woman, and proises to be ever faithful because he gave her what women want."

Nich let this sink in for a minute. he enjoyed how as he got to trust this girl more he could let his formal speech drop.

"well the bottom line is i asked you a trick question, and you passed the test. Im a witch emily."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:18 am
Emily listened to the story. It was a good one and she liked it. She would have to remember it later. Whe he paused she was trying to get what the story had to do with anything. And then he told her. "A witch?....like a real witch?" she aslked slightly surprissed that this out of multiple outher possibilities was the answer. he seems like the type...and he doesnt seem to be lying she didnt know what to say. she always wanted to meet a witch, but she didnt expect it. Some part thought it was fake while some bigger part clung to the idea that they weren't

A ll of this swam through head in seconds. "can you prove it?" she asked more curiouse then skeptical.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 am
Nich laughed. He knew he could prove it but how. He could change the shape of any solid object by touching it, he could alter some materials making them into others... there were so many simple tricks.

He began to pace a little.

"Well ive come to understand im only half witch, so ive begun to practice alchemy. The surplus of texts relevant to my abilities makes me think there were many others like me at one point. So i use my vast knowledge of chemistry and physics to alter in-organic matter."

He reached into his pocket and fished out a quarter. he held it in his hand in front of her and in a moment it had changed into a tube shape.

"Im assuming it had something to do with an energy thats in me alone. Because nothing can change without energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed supposedly, but i think a witches power lies in creating energy. In a sense im more powerful than most full wiches, but my scope of targets is very limited."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am
Emily was shocked when he changed the quarter "thats so cool" she smiled touching it lightly it didnt change. "it makes sense though. About the limetations i mean..in alchemy you cant do one thing without giving up somthing else. Say you brought back a life..youd lose your arm or an eye..somthing vitally important. It only makes sense that a half witch could have limets if he is studying somthing like alchemy." she then blinked and frowned. how did i know that? "um im sorry..just a guess" she mutterd

she was fasinated still with what he had just done in front of her, and she wonderd if she could do it. she focused on that instead of talking for fear of sounding conceaded or as if she was trying to fit in where she didnt belong  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:34 am
Nich smiled, he knew this was the popular version of alchemy.

"see what you just described was the alchem dea which is science of god in latin. You can find this type of thing in the codec alchmica and faustus the opera, but my kind of alchemy is closer related to science. The greeks had a clearere picture of science than th europeans and the egyptians clearer still. Its less of giving something up, and more of creating something from nothing. There is no way that i know i can instil life. i could control a dead body, but an actual conciousness is something no alchemist, or philospher or even religious leader has come close to understanding. Im sorry... i cold talk about this forever. Come on i have a gift for you since you know all this already."

Nich opened the door of the room on the right and gestured for her to enter. It was littered with pages half written on, and calcinators, flasks and cricibles were all over the one bench on the back wall.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:38 am
Emily listened to him fasinated. He knows so much, and i so little! she thought soaking in what he said. She followed him silently into the room. she wanted to reach down and look through his papers but she knew that was rude. She waited looking around curiously to the clutterd room. she found it odd that she was so calm about what he was. it was different if he was a vampire she laughed aloud and unexpectedly yawned.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:48 am
Nich smiled back at her as he rustled through a pile of random boxes.

"If your tired you know, there alreadya bed in your roon, along with a dresser and an end-table. Its a bit of a geustroom, but i never have geusts so its furnished in completely brand new funiture. Aha here we are."

Nich pulled out a thin golden chain with a pendant on the end of two serpent's curled around a winged staff.

"This is for you emily. It is a chain and pendant made of 100% gold and sealed with glass. The pendant is the caduceus, you see it on hospitals and drug stores these days, because it has come to represent medecine. In actuality it is an ancient symbol of the heretical alchemists of therenaissance era. It is a combination of the symbols of hermes and pluto who were the roman and greek messenger gods. Hermes bore a winged staff, and pluto was constantly accompanied by twin snakes. He was known as the thrice great hermes, and the order of alchemists that worshipped were burned as heretics, but they practically invented modern medecine. Thats why its on hospitals. This is my gift to you emily, for you may not know it, but your doing me a huge favour."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:55 am
Emily put it in her hands softly and wonderd at it as he told her about its origen. it was so beautiful, cool, and smooth. she loved it. "thank you so much i love it and ill always remember what you told me about it..thank you" she realy didnt know what else to say. She moved her hair and put thee necklace on. it shimmerd birghtly to her. "I love it" she said turning it in different angles. she then looked at him. "thank you again" she realy had no idea hat to say.

"oh and thank you for the offer..but my foster parents are going to flip if i dont show up tonight..i think it best to go home tonight and come back tomarrow. I don't want to cause you trouble if they call the cops" she replied biting her lip and staring at her new neklace. she tried to think of somthing to give him in return for his kindness.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:01 pm
Nich pursed his lips and thought for a moment. He scratchjed his head and dicided this girl was worth caring for at least a little.

"I bet yuour going to get in tons of s**t if you go home now, and i doubt that your foster parents are going to be all too understanding when it comes to you moving, not to mention i doubt your the yelling type, so you youll probably just get yelled at. Ill tell youwhat, how about you let me ring them up and talk to them, trust me im good with this kinda thing, ill probably do some lying too if your not objected to that, and we can go get your stuff tonight, together if you want."

He looked at her with a sadness then and remembered something she'd said earlier.

"You know as long as your in school, your foster parents keep getting that money from the government, if its true what you said before, this moving out thing is probably going to be kinda hard."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:07 pm
She noded gratefully at him. "that would help me so much if you call them. I realy don't want to be yelled at, and id like it if you would come with me. and i know..its going to be a pain, but ill handle it" she smiled at him softly. He was being so kind to her. but in truth she didnt deserve so much. what had i done him? she wonderd.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff