Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Halloween Rp ~ Zombie Strike! ~~OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Nation
  will you survive?
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:22 am
"and how exactly was he raised?" Andrew asked, fully leaving his work to talk to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:32 am
"Loyalty to the family comes first-betrayal leads....elsewhere," R.J. decided that was enough of a clue. If he wanted to confirm what she knew he was probably thought he could ask the boss. The dead....man-thing obliviously had enough working brain cells to put 1 and 1 together.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:36 am
"'The family'...right." he frowned and violently started tapping at the keys again. He'd seen enough gangster films to now what she was alluding to.
"right. riiight. Goddamnit."
he sigeh dna ran a hand over his face.
"I suppose that makes sense." he said, obviously annoyed but resigned to his fate. "At least you have resources."
He wondered if he'd ever have to make real on his teeth-to-throat threat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:43 am
Awkward silence seemed to loom over them when the sound of a key pad being used sounded. Prince bounded door the stairs happily until he got to the last few steps. He looked between Andrew and R.J. He studied their expressions.

"R.J......you gave away my big climatic reveal didn't you," he asked pouting.

"Implied," she responded.

He sighed. "You spoil my fun....you know that, right?" he said.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:45 am
"Raven's a bag of laughs." Andrew muttered. He finsihed the report and saved it. it would do for now.

"were you intending to tell me, then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:04 am
"Raven?" Prince looked questionally....oh....R.J. He recalled checking out her I.D. once.

"Of course-it's one of the rare moments of fun I get with this title," he replied with a smile and a shrug. "I hardly ever get to use it...." He looks over to R.J. and points. "And you went and gave it away. How do you intend to redeem yourself?"

"Keeping you alive," she replied.

Prince's shoulders sank. "Fine.....but one of these days I won't accept that response," he pouted and crossed his arms. "Then what?"

"I'll be swimming with the fishes," she replied in an eerie calm and acceptance.

He sighed again. "No...no....if I did that then I'll be surrounded by men....all the time," he shivered. "....and I don't swing that way.

R.J. said nothing.

"Anyway....we're cleared for tomorrow," he replied turning the attention back to Andrew. "However....we may have take on some guests....so we may have to work on your appearance." Prince studied him for a moment-trying to judge the size of clothing he would need.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:09 am
Andrew looked at him skeptically actually quite amused.

"You're going to 'work on me'? On this?" he made a gesture vaugely at his body in general.
"and the smell? I saw the way you two flinched when i was in the car. I don't think there's a deoderant for that."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:24 am
"Nope.....where there's a will there's a way," Prince replied stroking his chin and circling around Andrew. "The clothes will be easy enough....."

He laughed nervously. "As for your personal.....aroma...." he replied. "I'm just there's some cologne somewhere.....might take a bottle or two....."

"Sunglasses can be used to cover your....um....eyes.....and a hat.....as for-R.J......being a chick makes you good with make-up right?" he asked. "Wait....do you even own make-up?"

R.J. glanced away and gave no response.

"You got to have something....I've seen you give yourself those tattoos," he said pointing to her shoulder.

"Tattoos are not from make-up," she replied.

"Well....no.....," he said. "....it's you're job to figure this part then." Then he stuck his tongue out at her and smiled.

"Understood," she replied.

He frowned. "One of these day....I will figure out how to crack that armor of yours," he stated.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:28 am
"eugh..." Andrew groaned at the mental picture - oversized sunglasses, a bucket-hat, badly fitting clothes, smelling like a French pimp and clown makeup. This would be humiliating.

"I suppose it's too much to suggest we tell them the truth? And what are you goig to do when I have to eat?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 am
Prince gave an innocent expression and pointed upstairs. "You can eat Benny's pit-bull," he smiled. "I hate that dog."

Then getting back to Andrew's other concern. "Do I have to? I'm not sure how well it will go over after already sneaking you in...." he replied as he got a measuring tape out. He was going to figure out Andrew's size when R.J. stepped in. Apparently she had not taken the whole eating comment well.

"Fine....you do it," he said handing the measuring tape to her. He meanwhile wrote down the measurements so he had sizes to work off of when he went scrounging for clothes.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:51 am
"Fine, fine, whatever. But when this inevitably goes horribly wrong i won't apprecaite being shot in the goddamned face."

he stood in a starfish shape to let R.J have free range in measuring his various measurements. he hadn't thought his clothes were too bad. Maybe a little blood and dust-stained, but wasn't everyone's?

"Jesus...i really don't know why i thought this would be a good idea." he grumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:53 am
[g2g dinner beckons]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:07 am
Prince sighed. "Would it make 'feel' better if I pulled my favors and some bribes to make this ok.....course then they'll probably want to meet you and then we'll have to find a secure meeting place....here I suppose is fine...." he said and began rambling around the room in his thought.

Then just as R.J. was finishing up at measuring Andrew's waist, Prince turned and smiled at the last bit. "You needed help...and we were the only ones available that offered....well....I offered," he said strolling up behind R.J. "...and secretly you just wanted to get a glimpse at a still living woman with these," he added grabbing R.J.'s chest in giving a squeeze. Her expression didn't seem to change but a hint blushing may have occured.

((enjoy your dinner.....I should probably take a break anyway))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:04 pm
"That would be better." Andrew said, ernestly. "I'll meet them if they want."

he then raised his eyebrows and averted his eyes as Prince groped RJ. he was amazed that she didn't turn around and thump him.

"err...eh." he murmured uselessly, unsure of what to say to that.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:20 pm
((haha @ Andrew))

Prince smirked as he released R.J. "You can look but no touching," he replied. Then he sighed, "Who would have seen the day that a mafia lord's son would bend to the wish of dead man....well...a still walking dead man. I suppose technically I'm still complying to the wishes of my old man....who probably also....walking around somewhere...." He pouted. "I'm thinking too much again...."

Then he smiled, "Well....I suppose I'll be off again to make some arrangements....set up some bribes, call in favors, black mail...the works really. R.J.-make sure he's looking....as....nice as possible when I return with company. First impressions are important-I know thats a tact you lack but bear with me on it."

"Understood," R.J. replied.

When Prince disappeared upstairs R.J. took a moment to straighten her top.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff