Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Square Enix Cosplayers Guild

Back to Guilds

Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts, Cosplay, Chat, Gatherings, Roleplaying and Info 

Tags: Cosplay, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Convention, Game 

Reply Roleplaying Forum
Final Fantasy Kingdom High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memory Manipulator Namine

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:01 pm
User ImageAeris sees a girl wandering the halls looking lost and terrified. "hello there. can I help you with something? you look a little overwhelmed." she calls out giving her warm friendly smile to the terrified student.

'oh bother, that's what I forgot!' she realizes as she watches the girl. 'i forgot to brew some calming tea ahead of time. she'll be late to class if I make some now.'she scolds herself, her inner turmoil not appearing on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm
Startled by whoever just called out to her, Xion turns around and see a beautiful lady with long brown hair and a warm smile. "H...hello. I'm Xion. And I'm new here. I'm really lost and I don't know where to go. Can you please help me?"  

CherryBlossoms-Princess

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:01 am
User ImageAeris giggles and nods. "of course I can. I'm aeris, the school nurse. it's nice to meet you Xion. I believe you should be heading to your first period class right now. what do you have? i'll help you find the room." she says walking out of her office and locking the door. she walks over to Xion still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:24 pm
"That would be great! Thank you so very much!"Xion says as she bows down smiling back.  

CherryBlossoms-Princess

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:39 pm
User ImageAeris sweatdrops. "um you need to tell me what your first class is. i can't help you if I don't know where you're supposed to be." she points out kindly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:42 pm
"Well that's the problem. I haven't been told my class yet." Xion sighs and looks around nervously.  

CherryBlossoms-Princess

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:04 pm
User Image"you haven't? that's odd. have you tried asking at the office yet? they should have all the student schedule's in their computer." She says looking worried and thoughtful.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:57 pm
"I hope I have been allocated a class." Xion gives Aeris a big smile. "Thank you very much!"  

CherryBlossoms-Princess

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:21 am
User ImageAeris Laughs. "no problem! the office is this way." She says leading Xion towards the front office.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 pm
Xon turn and smiles at Aeris. "Thank you so much for helping me! I really appreciate it. I'm just too shy to talk to anyone I don't know."  

CherryBlossoms-Princess

CherryBlossoms-Princess

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:44 pm
Xion quietly follows Aeris.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:29 am
User ImageUser ImageZexion sat behind the front desk typing away at the computer in front of him. when the door opens he glances up and freezes. "Aeris, good morning. what brings you here?" he greets her.

Aeris smiles at him. "good morning Zexion. I found a student wandering the halls just a few minutes ago. she doesn't have a schedule yet. or rather, she doesn't know what her schedule is." Aeris explains entering the office and gently pushing Xion Forward so she's at the desk. "Xion this is Zexion. Zexion, Xion." Aeris introduces them.

Zexion nods his head. "it's nice to meet you Xion. what year are you? are you a transfer? how do you spell your name?" he says getting right down to business.

((you know that you're gonna have to come up with your own schedule right? just let me know what it is so I can have Zexion give it to you.))  

Scholarly Bibliophile

27,515 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers