Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
.Hack Family Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you want Ovan as your father?
  Oh yes. <3
  On no. D:
View Results

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:03 pm
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
Hokuto the Witch
Hmm... *is thoughtful*

Father: Albireo
Mother: Hokuto
Little Sisters: Zefie and Lyco~
Older Brother: Kuhn (just like everyone else)
Cousins: Tsukasa, Endrance
Uncles: Balmung, Orca, Kite, Kazu
Aunts: Helba, BlackRose, BT

Doggy: Haseo (Has anyone included pets? >3)

Considering how much Albireo hates Hokuto in the //AI Busters I read, I really don't think that would work well.

Well doesn't he kinda like start liking her later in the book? I can't remember. xD

He starts hating her less, but I'm pretty sure he still finds her to be annoying as hell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:54 pm
He ends up dating her.

Let's hide most of my ideas for a .hack family but give you a hint with this...

"Haseo, eat your aida."
"I don't want to!"
"Don't make me turn you into a noob, Haseo."
"What?!"

A few years later at Haseo's graduation speech....
"SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEITH!"

>.> Silly Ovan Aida's for losers.  

Sid_Keeling

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:53 pm
Italy: naota
germany:hassseo
grandpa rome: Gabi
canada: atoli
japan: silabus
america: gaspard

yay aph refrence  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:01 pm
Tahkashe
He ends up dating her.

"Haseo, eat your aida."
"I don't want to!"
"What?!"

Hm...I picture Haseo's graduation speech going something like this:
"So, you all laughed at me when I played online games all the time. Well, who's laughing now?! I'M the one who graduated with the top grades of our class! I'M the one making this speech and representing all of you! I'M the one with the scholarships! Who's the loser now?! And you know what? YOU KNOW WHAT?
SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
At which point he's either dragged away twitching and laughing maniacally or Skeith is summoned and data drains all them people. Either way, this situation can only result in freaked out people and Haseo/Ryou-chan~ laughing maniacally.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sid_Keeling

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:39 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe
He ends up dating her.

"Haseo, eat your aida."
"I don't want to!"
"What?!"

"So, you all laughed at me when I played online games all the time. Well, who's laughing now?! I'M the one who graduated with the top grades of our class! I'M the one making this speech and representing all of you! I'M the one with the scholarships! Who's the loser now?! And you know what? YOU KNOW WHAT?
SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
At which point he's either dragged away twitching and laughing maniacally or Skeith is summoned and data drains all them people. Either way, this situation can only result in freaked out people and Haseo/Ryou-chan~ laughing maniacally.

I think Atoli will freak out and call the police, and Haseo's college-grad cousin Zelkova will be laughing and clapping as Haseo is dragged away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 am
Tahkashe
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe
He ends up dating her.

"Haseo, eat your aida."
"I don't want to!"
"What?!"

I think Atoli will freak out and call the police, and Haseo's college-grad cousin Zelkova will be laughing and clapping as Haseo is dragged away.

I think Atoli would be more likely to pass out from shock and fear. Kite would probably be clapping and cheering for Haseo with Zelkova.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sid_Keeling

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 am
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe
He ends up dating her.

"Haseo, eat your aida."
"I don't want to!"
"What?!"

I think Atoli would be more likely to pass out from shock and fear. Kite would probably be clapping and cheering for Haseo with Zelkova.

No wait! I have it.
Saku would be clapping and cheering with Zelkova, but for different reasons. While Zelkova finds it awesome, Saku will find it to be another reason Haseo is not as awesome as Endrance.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:39 pm
I think Aina would make a good pet dog.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:01 am
Tahkashe
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe
Darkly_Doomed
Tahkashe
He ends up dating her.

"Haseo, eat your aida."
"I don't want to!"
"What?!"

No wait! I have it.
Saku would be clapping and cheering with Zelkova, but for different reasons. While Zelkova finds it awesome, Saku will find it to be another reason Haseo is not as awesome as Endrance.

Saku would be more likely to clap and cheer because now that they're taking him to the happy hotel he won't be able to compete with her for Endrance.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:01 am
Grieverr

But then Ovan would adopt her! D:
Oh wait that kind of would eliminate most of this AIDA and Lost Ones fiasco wouldn't it.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:02 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

Oh wait that kind of would eliminate most of this AIDA and Lost Ones fiasco wouldn't it.

YEAHHHH MAN.
I just thought she'd make a great dog because dogs are stupid, annoying, and pointless like her. c:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:55 am
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

YEAHHHH MAN.
I just thought she'd make a great dog because dogs are stupid, annoying, and pointless like her. c:

Hey, I like dogs! Not as much as cats, but hey, I love my dog Judy. She is so stupid and cute and old at the same time.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:37 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

YEAHHHH MAN.

Hey, I like dogs! Not as much as cats, but hey, I love my dog Judy. She is so stupid and cute and old at the same time.

Well I guess there's some good dogs in the world. Just a good majority of them are nasty. :c  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:29 pm
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

YEAHHHH MAN.

Well I guess there's some good dogs in the world. Just a good majority of them are nasty. :c

Judy's pretty cool. She gets so happy to see us that her tail wags like a propeller, hence the name propeller butt at those times. And she gets tufts of fur and sheds like mad. We could make a second dog with the fur if we gathered it for a year or two instead of throwing it out.
But I still like cats better.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:51 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr

YEAHHHH MAN.

Judy's pretty cool. She gets so happy to see us that her tail wags like a propeller, hence the name propeller butt at those times. And she gets tufts of fur and sheds like mad. We could make a second dog with the fur if we gathered it for a year or two instead of throwing it out.
But I still like cats better.

Cats are the shiz. 8D
Lol flurfy animals. I used to collect my cat's fur and keep her fur clumps in a box.

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff