Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Male Forum [ONLY MALES]
To all muslim BOYS!!! Please read... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:53 am
Sister, do You know the death penalties in Islam?

Rape = death
Gay = death
Betraying Islam = death

and some others i forgot.

But this is haram. Don't combine honor killing gays with wars.

Gays = very haram. If u don't believe a immature li'l 15 year old, then read what Allah told You.

Yes I know. But in a real pathan place, every man is a leader. in more civilised places, the most uber leaders are allowed.

But i live in Denmark, so if someone did rape i would just kill that guy. If the government knew about it, he would get 3 days in jail only.

Honor means nothing to those people.

Most countries are wrongly leaded, i guess. So i am allowed make myself leader in hard times.

Yes prison can be used. Also with gays. But a real pathan would kill, not put gays in prison, that would look so stupid.

If someone is goin to kill u, u can make war and kill them. Like the Prophet did.

Killing is hard???? Not when doing jihad. It is very easy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:06 pm
Yes, I do know the death penalties in Islam. Alhamdulillah, I have received some education in the matter.

Yes, if a person is trying to kill you, of course you need to retaliate.

But in the context of spreading knowledge, such as in this wonderful forum, words should not be too harsh. Information should be in small, but continuous doses. If you just come to a non-muslim and say, he's going to hell, most of the time it would bring more bad than good. Why do you think the Qur'an was brought down in stages and not just a whole book in one go? Wallahu'alam...

That is why my previous post just advised you a little bit on "wording", my dear brother. I am not saying that i am against the syari'ah or saying that you are wrong. But the syari'ah is hollistic in nature and to study syari'ah in detail, you would need years.

But that is only my views on the matter. Hope you are not angered by my words, brother.  

whitemagesarah

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:16 pm
Dear sister, I am not angered at all. I am very happy to discuss this with You xd

I get what You are saying. But I think we are all supposed to know the shariah and the qur'an. We can't let the imaams know everything. We are also slaves of Allah, and we are also supposed to know these things, and study it 3nodding

Yes, it takes years biggrin But we usually live long time enough 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:21 pm
The_Pathan

But i live in Denmark, so if someone did rape i would just kill that guy. If the government knew about it, he would get 3 days in jail only.

Honor means nothing to those people.

Just as morals evidently mean nothing to you.

And some of my best friends are gay. Feel free to try to kill them, see what you get.  

Voldemort point two

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:24 pm
As i said i am not a muslim hitler, i wont kill gays. I'll let The dear Messiah do it.

Once he comes 3nodding

Moral means nothing to me? dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 pm
The Messiah?

He came not to judge the world but to save it. I know some gays who will be in Heaven.

And no. Killing is wrong, yet you think you should kill rapists? What if the victim lies about being raped?  

Voldemort point two

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:34 pm
Don't ask "what if" questions. I would surely trust that person, and be 100% sure, beffore doing it.

He came for lotsa reasons. =)

Yeah, gays in heaven???? Why are You so sure about that? Did u read what qur'an says about gays?

If ur muslim u would know. Ur not muslim, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:21 pm
Yeah, Muslims in Heaven????

That makes it even worse. Some of my friends have been raped. I've had every opportunity to kill the people who did it, and yet I would probably risk my life to stop someone killing them. Killing is always wrong, no matter how much you trust the people telling you to do it. Killing is immoral. Of course, since Muslims care more about honour than morality, go right ahead and commit genocide. Hitler did it, right?

I honestly don't care what the Qur'an says about gays. If I want to read a terribly-written, illogical mess of a book, I'll have a look at what Twilight says about gays, kkthx.

If I was a Muslim I'd know? Okay then. Well if you were gay you'd know. You're not gay, right?  

Voldemort point two

whitemagesarah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 am
The_Pathan
Dear sister, I am not angered at all. I am very happy to discuss this with You xd

I get what You are saying. But I think we are all supposed to know the shariah and the qur'an. We can't let the imaams know everything. We are also slaves of Allah, and we are also supposed to know these things, and study it 3nodding

Yes, it takes years biggrin But we usually live long time enough 3nodding

It is wonderful discussing with you too 3nodding

Some of my friends are currently studying syari'ah in detail, and it makes me humble to realise how much I do not know. Most of what I know is Fardh al-'Ain and not Fardh Al-Kifayah.. So I guess there is a lot, lot more to learn smile

But insyaAllah, if we strive we can all gain knowledge whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:17 am
Voldemort point two

I honestly don't care what the Qur'an says about gays. If I want to read a terribly-written, illogical mess of a book, I'll have a look at what Twilight says about gays, kkthx.

Okay, calm down a moment. Let's discuss this with a clear head.

Before you say anything else along these lines, please take the time to look at some authentic translations of the Qur'an. I have met many non-muslims who are amazed by the accuracy in terms of scientific descriptions written in this glorious book. If you have not read it, please refrain from commenting about it. If you are a book critique, you must have read the book first before writing a critique on it, right?

Here's a link:
Al-Qur'an translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

But I think, it is more touching and accurate if you listen to it in Arabic. MasyaAllah. It is the most beautiful thing in the world!

Peace 3nodding  

whitemagesarah

whitemagesarah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:25 am
....And make sure you read everything, and do thorough research. Because the meanings can sometimes be ingrained within the words, manifold.

Then, you can give your critique...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:58 am
Right =D

And thanks for the link ^_^ I could also use a english qur'an 3nodding

Yeah exactly sister, Sarah smile We should try our best in learning 3nodding Afterall we came to earth to pray.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Amers Avenie

Super Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:11 am
Did prophet Luth as. killed the gay in his period? NOOO!

gay is a condition, not activity! What is haram is the activity! That's it! I'm done! I don't think it's useful talking to such stone-head like you...
I have tried and I'm getting emotional because of it...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:35 am
Emotional??? lol?

Well, u can argue with Allah in day of judgement.

And ofcurse activity the activity is also haram 3nodding

It's also haram to act like girls.

U must be a male, and get married to a woman. Life's not a game.

Yes, it requires alot of strength to control emotions, but it's not haram. Humans should have feelings smile 3nodding  

The_Pathan
Captain

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:03 am
The_Pathan
Life's not a game.

I lost the Game.

Haram to act like girls? In what way? You mean that all men must conform to society's stereotypes of what men should be and be super-straight? 'Cause I knit, does that mean I'm going to Hell? Or do you mean they're not allowed to have tits and vaginas? Because men generally don't; it's what makes them men.  
Male Forum [ONLY MALES]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff