Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who's your favorite character of the entire .hack// series? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 pm
XxGrieverxX
Nite_Runner Netizen
Gourd! He's hot and cool too! *glomps Gourd*

I like Balmung too and Tsukasa

I totally forgot about him. I can't remember much about him though. I never finished Roots and I watched it like a year or so ago. D:

I never watched much of Roots, but upon a google I remembered that dude. He was okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:28 am
Sorry for the late replies ;_; /really addicted to KH2

but yeah XD then again things like that happen to me a lot. Like, I'll be like oh I'm playing this game but oh wait I just realized I have this other game and I'll stop and play it and then like never finish the game I was playing before until like 503 years later ): I have like ADD or something I swear  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 am
Sauce-Kay
Sorry for the late replies ;_; /really addicted to KH2

but yeah XD then again things like that happen to me a lot. Like, I'll be like oh I'm playing this game but oh wait I just realized I have this other game and I'll stop and play it and then like never finish the game I was playing before until like 503 years later ): I have like ADD or something I swear

No, if you had ADD it would be way different (my mom has ADD and she can't really even play video games. We've tried.)
KH2...reasonable, though the first game seems better to me. Cuz it actually makes sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:14 pm
I remember my dad used to play video games with us. He'd yell at Mario in Super Mario 64 and Banjo in Banjo and Kazooie and he always wanted to play as Peach in Mario Kart 64 for whatever reason.
Good times, good times.
/really off topic

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:13 pm
Grieverr
I remember my dad used to play video games with us. He'd yell at Mario in Super Mario 64 and Banjo in Banjo and Kazooie and he always wanted to play as Peach in Mario Kart 64 for whatever reason.
Good times, good times.
/really off topic

I recently played some video games with my dad. He kept whipping my butt in Soul Calibur 3 using Revenant. It was partially because I kept using the random character creation and ending up with weapons I was no good with. I beat him using my better characters (Talim and Cassandra) though.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 pm
nead i say it  

alkaid the twin blade

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:02 pm
alkaid the twin blade
nead i say it

I'm gonna guess...Yata.
I kid, I kid! Alkaid, clearly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:56 am
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Good times, good times.
/really off topic

I recently played some video games with my dad. He kept whipping my butt in Soul Calibur 3 using Revenant. It was partially because I kept using the random character creation and ending up with weapons I was no good with. I beat him using my better characters (Talim and Cassandra) though.

xD I wished my dad would play Soul Calibur. He'd probably end up being really cheap though.
I'm pretty good with Tira and Kilik. Everyone is good with Kilik though.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:46 pm
Grieverr
Darkly_Doomed
Grieverr
Good times, good times.
/really off topic

xD I wished my dad would play Soul Calibur. He'd probably end up being really cheap though.
I'm pretty good with Tira and Kilik. Everyone is good with Kilik though.

Hahahaha! I SUCK with Kilik! I'm okay with Tira. If I press triangle over and over again, things go okay for me.
Sometimes I'll ask if he wants to play video games with me and he'll say yes. Other times it's a no. But I live in a family of geeks, so....
My best characters are Cassandra and Talim. I'm okay with Xianghua, Raphael, Valeria, Taki, Sophitia, and a few others, I think. On occasion, Voldo or Yoshimitsu. I'm no good with characters with slow attacks or long range. Speed and rapid attacks are the best for me, and I rush at my foes, so close range can be better. I'd use Raphael more often if his costume wasn't that ugly XP.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:09 pm
O_O; I NEVER posted here? What has become of me
x.x

*ahem* Uhm..Elk or Mia...Elk or Mia...

Can I say both? gonk Because they Just Go together :S  

FenrisHellhound

Unbeatable Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 pm
XSK Furry Leopard
x.x

*ahem* Uhm..Elk or Mia...Elk or Mia...

Can I say both? gonk Because they Just Go together :S

Go for it.
How do you feel about Endrance then?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:39 pm
My absolute fav I'd have to say is Kite. Though Haseo and Tsukasa are RIGHT next to him lol. I can't pick just one of them. XD  

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:30 am
herzlos niemand
kite cause he's in more .heck// then any one, he's awesome, and i want his hat...

Why does everyone want Kite's hat? :I  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:08 am
Darkly_Doomed
herzlos niemand
kite cause he's in more .heck// then any one, he's awesome, and i want his hat...

Why does everyone want Kite's hat? :I

Well, Kite's hate is epic :3 I want his whole outfit though lol. Well, once he gets the bracelet. I don't like it much as its original color of green :  

Kyoki DirzettE

6,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:45 pm
XSK Furry Leopard
x.x