Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:28 am
Stormy elf smiles at Sed Dei-Dei for picking up her slack while she was scrubbing some pots....Thank you....she whispers before scurrinying to hit herself in the head for not getting Endria a whole plate of hot chocalte  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:16 am
Taylor looks around the kitchen and squeaks when she sees how dirty the floor had gotten. She grabs a mop and broom and begins to clean the floor of the kitchen until it was spotless as far as she could see.  

Pineapple-Robinson

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:34 pm
Stormy elf scurries in cooking pot in hand filled with the remains supper for one of Hagrid's many animals...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:06 pm
Stormy elf has some sad confessions to make...
"I've been calling Miss Alicia elf miss alice elf...I am so dumb..~shows ironed and blistering hands and toes~ Please forgive me

Nite of Storms

Jisatsu Ketsueki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 pm
          Jisatsu took a gander about the kitchen with precise, sweeping eyes as he stepped in from the chamber door. His movement was quirky and swift as he stepped from one end of the kitchen to the next. There was much to do in such short time. What time? The house time!

He was new. He would need to learn fast if it meant to please the others and perhaps gain some acceptance into such a fanciful new world.
          "Much to do, much to do," he muttered. His hands swept and grabbed at obscure objects about the kitchen that seemed out of place and placed them back into their respective places.

What would he be called on to do, he wondered. Jisatsu could follow orders as best as the next guy and chatter away just as easily. Would he be caught goofing off and perhaps be scolded?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:15 pm
Blue glanced over her shoulder to Frost. It was rare for her to see another house elf, especially because she had been enslaved for such a long period of time. She flushed a bit. 'Ugh, how embarrassing! But I have an excuse I'm new. ' She told herself, trying to calm the nerves, but it hardly helped.

"Hi Frost," she whispered, looking back down to the clean floor she kept scrubbing, "I'm Blue. And no, I think I can manage myself." Stupidly, she scooted over to another dirty area of the floor. She missed her mistress, but sadly her mistress had let her go, for no apparent reason. But now, she had to serve Professor Adonis, as well as the staff and students. So much to learn, and so little time.

Blissfully Blue

Sunny Vix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 am
Sunny-elf walked in rubbing her left arm nervously. Judging by the other many house-elves already here, she had found the right place. Quickly she grabbed a wet rag and began to clean various surfaces around the kitchen. She thought her old master's house was big but when she first saw the size of the castle she realized what the word "big" really meant.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 am
Stormy elf walks in to see all the new Elves scrubbing various parts of the kitchen.
"Hello." She whispers softly doubting that anyone can hear her.

Nite of Storms

Aayami Pevensie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:42 pm
Ada-elf turns to see who had spoken so quietly and waved sheepishly to the newcomer. Though her eyes wanted to linger to welcome the new elf, she quickly turned back to her work.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 pm
Sunny-Elf spun around to see the elf who had.... kind of spoken, she thought with a smile. "'Lo!" Sunny said cheerfully, "I'm Sunny!" Her name was pure reflection of her personality, it was no wonder how she had come by it.  

Sunny Vix

Nite of Storms

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm
Stormy elf is honored that Ada-elf has acknowledged her. She waves lightly to Sunny-Elf wondering if she is always this happy...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:51 pm
Ada-elf wipes her forehead on her shirt that wasn't anything like a shirt at all. Ada wondered if it was snowing at all outside. Maybe she would go and clean some of the windows...  

Aayami Pevensie

Sunny Vix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:57 pm
Sunny smiled again and went back to work. She was always happy to serve those higher and more advanced than she. Helping in any way pleased her greatly. She was here as a servant, and that in itself made her happy.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:15 pm
"ummm....Hello...can I have more hot chocolate please, twice the size if its possible?everyone upstairs loved it,including me. If its not too much to ask" Endria said unsure who she was taking to exactly.
While she was looking around ,she saw an elf moping the floors,and looking back to where she had entered,she realized she had gotten the floor very dirty "Uh Oh Sorry...Ill clean it up" she said taking a mop and cleaning her mess.

x_EnDrIa_x

8,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

Aayami Pevensie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:46 pm
Ada-elf gasped. "Yes! No! Yes, more hot chocolate for you! No, no mopping floors for you!" Ada said as she took the mop and rushed to make more hot chocolate, completely scatter-brained with urgency and a dirty mop in hand. Within minutes she was back with a tray of hot chocolate, all evenly distributed into little silver cups, the mop in her free hand.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff