Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 am
User Image
Andrew Hovered the trays into the common room " I say party! I got snacks, and a carrot cake!" Andrew hovered the trays to a vacant table and set them down finally taking in the haul he got, There was treacles of all flavors, a carrot cake, a huge tray of assorted deli meats and cheeses, Large bowls of Tortilla, Corn, Potato, Seasoned, and Unseasoned Chips(crisps), Medium sized bowls of Guacamole Dip, Salsa, Bean Dip, Ranch Dip. and even a vegetable platter. And there was butterbeer, water, and fruit punch in various glasses or bottles. "To another great semester, and being a Gryffindor" Andrew said holding up a bottle of Butterbeer.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:47 am
"Wow! This is quite a spread!" Kitty grabbed a butterbeer and joined in Andrew's toast before turning her attention to the deli meats and cheeses. "Hmm, what kind of sandwich should I make?" she murmured.  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

"Holy," Rose exclaimed in delight at all the food as she headed for a plate...she piled it high with everything she could think of and got a second plate especially for carrot cake which she loved.

"Erm sorry Kitty I got distracted, she was an RN for over 40 years," she said as some of the others looked confused still.

She plopped down at a table and pulled out her wand -

"Accio Butterbeer" she watched in delight as a mug of butterbeer floated into her hands and she took a huge gulp.

Rose Avery - 2nd year Gryffindor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:47 am
Kitty put some treacle tart on her plate and followed Rose over to her seat to continue their conversation, "Nice Summoning Charm. A RN? That's a registered nurse, right? So she works in a hospital?"  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image Andrew takes one last look at the common room and heads out to the carriages to head home. Back to his old home Near Kent.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:56 pm
Jack: Where to, Miss?

Idea's for the name of the Gryffindor RA

D'or Valley/ Phoenix Place/ D'or Dale(dale is a synonym to valley), Phoenix Basin

Rose: To the stars.

Oshenukhar

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 pm
Oshenukhar

Idea's for the name of the Gryffindor RA

D'or Valley/ Phoenix Place/ D'or Dale(dale is a synonym to valley), Phoenix Basin

For those of you who have no idea what Andrew is talking about here is a little more information. We are coming up with names for the RA's (Residental Areas) for the Grads to life. We need your opinion. Godric's Hollow seems to be what the consenses is right now but, that could change. Those above are Andrew's ideas. What are your ideas?

(I talked to Icee who said I could post this here, even though I did Graduate for those of you who are wondering why I'm aloud to post.)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 am
Do you guys what me to make a poll from those choices? Does anyone else have some ideas for what the Residential area for Gryffindor graduates to live in should be called?  

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:42 am

I like the poll Idea and I can not think of anything else, but yo clarify D'or= is french for gold one of the house colors

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:56 pm
I also like the poll idea but, I think we need a few more opinions from different people (other than Andrew, Lyra and I). What's your opinion Kitty?

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 am
I haven't been able to think of anything else myself...anyone else have any possible names for the area where graduate Gryffindor's will live?
So far we have D'or Valley, Phoenix, Place, D'or Dale, Phoenix Basin, or Godric's Hallow.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:02 am
Animekitty47
I haven't been able to think of anything else myself...anyone else have any possible names for the area where graduate Gryffindor's will live?
So far we have D'or Valley, Phoenix, Place, D'or Dale, Phoenix Basin, or Godric's Hallow.

Phoenix Place is one name all together.

Oshenukhar

The_9th_Doctors_Rose

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:11 am
User Image

Rose smiled at Kitty. "Thanks, yea Registered Nurse, actually she only worked at a hospital half the time, the rest she worked home health, and then at a nursing home," she halfway smiled then noticing she had finished her food tossed it away.

Rose Avery - 2nd year Gryffindor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 am
Animekitty47
Anyone else have any possible names for the area where graduate Gryffindors will live?
So far we have D'or Valley, Griffin's Glade, Phoenix Place, D'or Dale, Phoenix Basin, or Godric's Hallow.

Note- D'or means gold in French.

*cough* Oops. Well, its correct now. Anyone have anymore ideas?

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:16 am
What about Roaring Valley or Courageous Creek? Although, I really prefer Godric's Hollow. It's bound to the book and I love Godric's Hollow. xp  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff