Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Midgar Municipal Water Supply (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:21 pm
Kanna Moto
OOC: Nevermind, I figured it out. I'll just help Sofia.

Melody tensed, her wings folding behind her, her sword now ready in her hand. She stood next to Sofia, her eyes cold and uncaring, looking at those who kept them away from home, and away from people who could help Sable heal.

"Go away, I don't want to hurt any of you...except maybe Zaber and Shade...Just let us pass and get back home," she stated, trying to keep her patience. Which was incredibly hard, since her sword called for more blood, thirsty after tasting a small bit. Her muscles tightened, in anticipation, since she knew they wouldn't let three Decendants pass without at least protesting. She'd stay behind if need be, since she knew she could take at least a few without getting hurt badly, and that was her not so ingenious plan.

She kept her icy glare on the group in front of them, but spoke to Sofia.
"Sofia...take Sable home to get healed...I'll take care of them if they choose to keep us here by foce..." she whispered, a hiss of hate for those who stood between her and her beloved home. Home had become a precious word to her, and any fool who tried to keep those she cared about from getting to the warm safety of home would pay dearly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:22 pm
AkaneAme
Sofia nods and gets Sabel onto her motorcycle and gets ready to leave. "Get yourself out of this mess!" She pulls away and heads out of Midgar. She is hoping no one will attempt to hault her efforts to leave.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:41 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross
Saerenna
((I'm sure people have other things to do, but for now I guess I'm the only Turk....))

'I feel so ignored. And useless...' Saerenna thought, as everyone left. But that wouldn't stop her. Seemed that most of these people had a reason to hate ShinRa, both it's Turks and it's scientists, yet for some reason she had not even fought any of them. While she preferred to keep it that way, she knew that any chance to stop the Descendants or any enemies of ShinRa should be taken advantage of. Deciding that, she ran out of the building and towards where everyone else had left. This was getting more and more complicated as things progessed.

The sound of boots echoed through the building to were Saerenna and the other Turk stood. Mixed with the sound was an odd scratching noise, like claws on steel. Two pairs of glowing yellow eyes appeared down one of the corridors.

" Well, well, well, so we meet again," a baritone voice commented. The smooth tones echoed and reverberated through the cavelike structure of the building. The glowing eyes resolved into the forms of two wolves. Followed by two blond men.

Fenrir stepped ahead of the wolves and of Garm, recognizing the lady Turk he had met in the Midgard Lounge. " Still one of Tseng's dogs? How is he? Still obedient to that pup they call a president?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:42 pm
Kanna Moto
AkaneAme
Sofia nods and gets Sabel onto her motorcycle and gets ready to leave. "Get yourself out of this mess!" She pulls away and heads out of Midgar. She is hoping no one will attempt to hault her efforts to leave.

Melody nodded, her eyes softening as she watched the two pull away. She laughed and turned maliciously to the group in their way and gripped her sword tightly, falling into a defensive stance.

"Don't worry Sofia...I plan on it..." she answered cooly, her icy gaze never leaving the Turk, most of all. She'd never trust a Turk. Ever. She cautiously moved toward the group, ever ready to spring into action if they so chose to assault Sable and Sofia.

"Who's first ladies?" she smiled wickedly, hoping she'd come away with the blood of many a Decendants enemies staining her blade.

'For you, Lord Sephiroth...' she thought, her eyes sparkling maliciously in anticipation.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:43 pm
Saerenna
((Okay, I have to say that I am confused again. How about we just go with everyone is somehow in the same place? Except for Sofia and Sabel.))

Saerenna stood there nervously. Great, maybe she should have just ignored the building when she frst came, then she wouldn't have found herself surrounded by people who didn't like her. She decided to reply to the man she had met before, "I don't know why you are so against ShinRa. I haven't been treated badly at all since my joining. And don't insult Tseng and President Rufus! If you are using dogs as an insult, then start looking behind you first, since you seem to have some yourself." She said annoyedly.

Then she turned to the other lady. "I don't suppose you would just consider letting me pass?" she asked, though she knew the answer would be no, so she held her staff up, ready to cast a spell if need be. Why would things never go her way?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:44 pm
Zaber Blade
OCC: Wow, this moved fast. OK, recap, Zaber, Shade, and Vaizel vs. Melody Sofia just left with Sabel, the brother's just encountered Saerenna, and, that's as far as it's gone. OK >.<

"Melody... what's wrong with you?" Zaber pulled the black coin from his pocket once more and held it in one hand, and the Requiem in the other hand. "I never thought it would come to this... Judgement!" He hurled the coin high in the air and it emitted an omnious glow, and began to fall. It landed directly in the Requiem's materia slot, white side up. Zaber stared at the result of the flip for a moment, and then sheathed the weapon. "The coin never lies Melody. Your not really evil." He began to walk towards her.
"Bro... that might not be the best idea..." Shade jumped from the dragon, plugging his materia into the halberd.
"Trust me Shade, I know what I'm doing."

OCC: For an explanation of "Judgement", see my RP profile. '.'

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:45 pm
Kanna Moto
Zaber Blade
OCC: Wow, this moved fast. OK, recap, Zaber, Shade, and Vaizel vs. Melody Sofia just left with Sabel, the brother's just encountered Saerenna, and, that's as far as it's gone. OK >.<

"Melody... what's wrong with you?" Zaber pulled the black coin from his pocket once more and held it in one hand, and the Requiem in the other hand. "I never thought it would come to this... Judgement!" He hurled the coin high in the air and it emitted an omnious glow, and began to fall. It landed directly in the Requiem's materia slot, white side up. Zaber stared at the result of the flip for a moment, and then sheathed the weapon. "The coin never lies Melody. Your not really evil." He began to walk towards her.
"Bro... that might not be the best idea..." Shade jumped from the dragon, plugging his materia into the halberd.
"Trust me Shade, I know what I'm doing."

OCC: For an explanation of "Judgement", see my RP profile. '.'

"Feh, idiot. Of course I'm evil! Does the desire to kill you not show you that, or do I have to pummel you six feet under until you understand? Personally, I truly have nothing against Shade. It's YOU I hate Zaber. YOU who killed my precious brother, dystroyed my life, and the man I loved the most in the world. For you to try and 'save' me like I know you want to," Melody sighed, her patience growing thin with the man. She decided, out of rationality purely and a desire to get home, that she'd distract them, then flee.

"Take this!" she yelled, hurling her sword at them. But it bypassed Zaber, and tore straight into Shade's chest, a bloody mess on his chest as he fell. She smiled, calling her sword back to her and running away with a maniacal laugh.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:48 pm
xuriel
Within a shadow he watched as the girl named 'Melody' hurled her sword straight into the guy named 'Shade', a thought crossed his mind, What was that expression on her face as the bloke called 'Zaber' said she wasn't evil? and then chuckling to himself, Is that coin as accurate as the guy says it is? The shadow slipped away, out of sight, before anyone might notice movement in the darkness.

He had seen it all, the people trying to poison the water supply with blood the person with the metal implants, a Turk and the fights. What were these people? Were the people poisoning the water from the Descendants of Jenova? they looked like it but then his information had been a little dodgey after all if "walk down in that direction then turn right and you'll see the bar '7th Heaven'" could get him to the Municipal Water Supply then what else could be wrong?

OOC: That is a really crappy intro no? I had brain freeze while typing this...does (AB) mean beginner and advanced?

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:50 pm
Zaber Blade
"Shade!" Zaber ignored Melody and dashed to his brother. He swiftly grabbed Shade's halberd, still containing the cure materia he'd just inserted. "Cure2!" A shot of magic surged around Shade. The bleeding didn't stop. Zaber tore a sleve off his jacket and used it as a bandage. The dragon sniffed it's master, but Zaber swatted it's nose. He didn't want to have to kill Shade's pet if it decided it was dinner time. Melody had escaped by the time Zaber had finshed with Shade. Zaber cursed, then loaded Shade onto the dragon as if getting ready to leave.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:52 pm
AkaneAme
Ermak Lorde
Vaizel reached the cliffs just as the Motercycle sped away from the building. But Vai had anticipated this, with a wrenching lunge he threw himself onto the road directly before the clone and her hostage, he spread his feet wide and pulled his wings like a partial shield before him, bracing himself against the ground. No one was going to take that girl ANYWHERE!! "You! Put the girl down and I'll let you go unharmed!" He snarled at the first clone.

Sofia nodded to Melody, "get yourself out of this mess" then she pulled away, and rode straight for the Cyborb, She prayed she would be able to pass him, but if he tried to halt her she would run him down.

Vaizel snarled at Sofia's presumption, he was now almost completely certain that the unconcious young woman the clone held (namely SABEL) was the same young woman Vaizel had once loved, "You will NOT take Dawn anywhere you blighted scum!" With that he hurled himself foreward, all thought for his own wellfare completely gone. He landed on the front of her bike with his taloned foot, and then caused the metal claws to close, crusing the tire gears and brakes in one wrenching motion. As the bike spun out of control Vai wrapped his arms once again around the unconcious figure, but he was hindered by the second clone. With a roar he grabbed them both as he closed his metal wings around fragile bodies, and they all fell, metal screaming along asphault as they skidded.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:53 pm
savanacat
ooc: Whoa, talk about viscious! Everybody wants to kill somone, and they all want to nab Sabel!! Well, how should I enter? If I enter now, I'm sure to fight with somone. Should I wait and show up later with no explanation? Or should I start somthing happening elsewhere? WAAH I can't help being indecisive! Does anybody have a preference? I need guidance. Too bad Furry or Ermak aren't here! PM me or post of you will help me! Please!

PS. I didn't die, I just have been busy and unable to post...

...don't listen to Ermak! I wasn't just avoiding posting because I had yo come up with a cool way to enter! We all have Pride!...don't listen to the Pink Bunnies either.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:54 pm
AkaneAme
Ermak Lorde

Vaizel snarled at Sofia's presumption, he was now almost completely certain that the unconcious young woman the clone held (namely SABEL) was the same young woman Vaizel had once loved, "You will NOT take Dawn anywhere you blighted scum!" With that he hurled himself foreward, all thought for his own wellfare completely gone. He landed on the front of her bike with his taloned foot, and then caused the metal claws to close, crusing the tire gears and brakes in one wrenching motion. As the bike spun out of control Vai wrapped his arms once again around the unconcious figure, but he was hindered by the second clone. With a roar he grabbed them both as he closed his metal wings around fragile bodies, and they all fell, metal screaming along asphault as they skidded.

Staring at Vaizel, she moves the bike out of his way so it makes him crash into a wall. "What the hell?" Her eyes are shimmering, she pulls out her bow again and stands ready for another assault. "Seems that you want to be punished, very well. Sabel and I will be delayed. I'm sure that was to be expected." She takes the defensive, she knows that if Yazou found out about this, she is going to be in trouble. "Might as well play your little game!"

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:54 pm
Ermak Lorde
AkaneAme

Staring at Vaizel, she moves the bike out of his way so it makes him crash into a wall. "What the hell?" Her eyes are shimmering, she pulls out her bow again and stands ready for another assault. "Seems that you want to be punished, very well. Sabel and I will be delayed. I'm sure that was to be expected." She takes the defensive, she knows that if Yazou found out about this, she is going to be in trouble. "Might as well play your little game!"
((Okay well the front of the bike is crushed but...))

Vaizel's eyes flashed at her comment, "Little....game...??!!!" He sputtered as he shivered with fury, "Give me back DAWN!!!" He shouted as he leapt foreward, bladed chakrams appearing in his hand, "Her name is NOT 'Sabel' she is Kimberly DAWN Ahren! And I will not let someone like you take her!" The chakrams began to spin until they were no more than a blur, and he barreled foreward with only Sofia in his narrowed gaze.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:55 pm
savanacat
ooc:Furry is telling me to post this, she's standing over my shoulder (very vulture like sweatdrop )

Ahren is Russian for angel, they did this because Vai's last name means devil in German. Also interesting to note, Dawn is the opposite of twilight which is what Vai's middle name ( Dammerung ) means. They had alot of fun and frustration with these names.

A short distance from Vaizel, a creature pulled itself ashore. The monster previously ridden by Dahry, was alone. The creature was only vaugly aware of the fight ensueing upshore of it. Its limited mental facilities were slowly working towards a truth that bewildered and frightened it. Its Master wasn't with it. Slow vauge memories drifted of what the Master had told it to do. Despite the slowness of its nervous system, it had vast intelligence. It knew what the Master had ordered the others to do, and that was the only thing it had to go by. It lived only to do the Master's bidding, so do it it would. head raised it inhaled, serpent-like, and smelled the wind. One of the ones that SHE wanted was near, now the monster was focused only on getting it. The wound that it had gotten wasn't serious, it went unnoticced by the monster as it lept into the air.

KiyaraSabel

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:56 pm
Zaber Blade
savanacat
ooc:Furry is telling me to post this, she's standing over my shoulder (very vulture like sweatdrop )

Ahren is Russian for angel, they did this because Vai's last name means devil in German. Also interesting to note, Dawn is the opposite of twilight which is what Vai's middle name ( Dammerung ) means. They had alot of fun and frustration with these names.

A short distance from Vaizel, a creature pulled itself ashore. The monster previously ridden by Dahry, was alone. The creature was only vaugly aware of the fight ensueing upshore of it. Its limited mental facilities were slowly working towards a truth that bewildered and frightened it. Its Master wasn't with it. Slow vauge memories drifted of what the Master had told it to do. Despite the slowness of its nervous system, it had vast intelligence. It knew what the Master had ordered the others to do, and that was the only thing it had to go by. It lived only to do the Master's bidding, so do it it would. head raised it inhaled, serpent-like, and smelled the wind. One of the ones that SHE wanted was near, now the monster was focused only on getting it. The wound that it had gotten wasn't serious, it went unnoticced by the monster as it lept into the air.

Zaber had loaded Shade onto the dragon, when he noticed Dahry's creature rising towards them quickly. "Oh s**t." Zaber drew the Requiem again, there was no chance he'd be able to catch up to Melody now, if he survived the battle with the creature.

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff