Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

savanacat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:05 am
She was going to be late, poor Teerce to have to wait for her. She only then noticed the downpour from the clar blue sky above. "It's raining...kibble? Drat the forecast didn't say anything about the possibility of wolf chow after 5pm." Dahry was sorely put upon to keep her dress and person free of the dog food, and eventually gave it up as a bad cause. Teerce was too kind to mention the smell or the pieces attached to her hair.

A short time later, at a small but nice restaurant, Dahry arrived. She looked dreadful. The person she greeted didn't even notice. Teerce was arrayed in his very best. his grayish,green-blue hair was pulled back from his face and his black horns were polished. Dressed in an ill-fitting suit he awaited his Master. "It's just like old times, isn't it Teerce? Before dad found out." Dahry had a smile on her face and her voice was happy thogh a little sad.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:10 am
Xuriel followed closely until he decided that being in the chopper required ;ess energy. "Oh well" he muttered, gosh I'm lazy!!!, he brushed the thought away and appeared in the chopper again.  

Mihama Haruka

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:46 am
Sabel sighed, wondering where exactly she had lost the lone UPS man, when Kuroi did something to give her a taste of her own medicine. The bird had just spotted a FEMALE gold chocobo strolling down the opposite side of the street. "WARRK!" Trilled Kuroi as he dashed off to meet this beauty of a chick. "Hey! Kuroi! Don't leave me here!" SHe chased after her fleet footed flightless feathered friend.

A man in his boxer shorts stumbled down the street until he spotted the just-recovering Vaizel. "Hey! You're the guy who stole my uniform! They make us PAY for those!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:08 pm
The twins wandered unsteadily down the street towards Shin Ra headquarters. Neither spoke for some time.

" Garm.... if we're ghosts what do you think our unfinished business is?"

" Unfinished business?"

" Yah... y'know the thing we have to do in order to pass on"

" Oh that..... Let me think on it."

" Ok." Just then they passed a small resturant. They noted a rather odd couple dining on the patio of the resturant. Fenrir (who had more curiosity then a litter of kittens on speed) wandered over. " Do you suppose their dead to? That guy looks kind of funny.... maybe he's a ghost too." Fenrir asked Garm.

Eskevar Fire Cross

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:13 pm
Chii slowly gets up and she falls to her knees again. She begins to crawl her way to 7th Heaven slowly but succeding very slowly. Her knees ached and her body did too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:58 pm
Eskevar Fire Cross

Just then they passed a small resturant. They noted a rather odd couple dining on the patio of the resturant. Fenrir (who had more curiosity then a litter of kittens on speed) wandered over. " Do you suppose their dead to? That guy looks kind of funny.... maybe he's a ghost too." Fenrir asked Garm.

Dahry looked up from her plate and froze in horror as she saw two people who would likely know her from their Shinra days. She looked down at her plate in confusion and quietly cursed them with the curse that their life would be...interesting. She again glanced up and saw with eyes wide with mortification that one of the two was bearing closer! She decided to not be put to shame, by appearing distraught by this, so, she started a conversation. It went something like this, "Nice weather today, a small shower of kibble put it out a bit though. Ah...ah... fancy seeing you, or both of you here. Yes but it is sort of expected. Teerce and I are only... remember last Christmas? nice party."Her confused speech did little to raise her from the predicament she was in when help came from an unexpected quarter. Teerce reached out to pet one of the wolves. This was unfortunate, because said wolf was just a bit startled by a clawed hand on its back and let out a yelp. This drew some attention from Dahry's jumbled greeting, and let her insert a better conversation starter, one that had proved infallible back when her father had had assisstants. " Do you like pickles?"  

savanacat

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:34 am
furry1337otaku
A man in his boxer shorts stumbled down the street until he spotted the just-recovering Vaizel. "Hey! You're the guy who stole my uniform! They make us PAY for those!"

Vaizel, whos nerves were already frayed, leapt to his feet with a yelp upon discovery. And before the unfortunate UPS man could do more than gawk Vai had bolted down the street. "Why is everybody trying to chase me today??" He complained to no one in particular as he ran. Then a startling revelation hit him and he came to a skidding noisy halt. "Wait....why am I running??" He considered this carefully for a few moments and then made a quick decision. He disapeared into a nearby public bathroom, and several moments later he reappeared in his normal attire, the UPS uniform thrown placatingly to the approaching UPS man.
"I'm done for now, you can have it back!" He shouted, and not waiting for a reply ran off down the street again,....it was just easier than confrontation.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:25 pm
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku

Vaizel, whos nerves were already frayed, leapt to his feet with a yelp upon discovery. And before the unfortunate UPS man could do more than gawk Vai had bolted down the street. "Why is everybody trying to chase me today??" He complained to no one in particular as he ran. Then a startling revelation hit him and he came to a skidding noisy halt. "Wait....why am I running??" He considered this carefully for a few moments and then made a quick decision. He disapeared into a nearby public bathroom, and several moments later he reappeared in his normal attire, the UPS uniform thrown placatingly to the approaching UPS man.
"I'm done for now, you can have it back!" He shouted, and not waiting for a reply ran off down the street again,....it was just easier than confrontation.
Chii looks at you and watches you run by and i just sit there on all fours my legs and arms tired and im unable to walk.  

vampiress_of_darkness

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:43 pm
Saerenna watched as all the kibble went to waste, probably flavored with pavement and a side of bomb.... She got up slowly and tried to remember the real reason she was there. Oh, yes, she was going to the UPS place to find out where the packages had come from. She started walking down the street, once again severely tempted by the sound of dog food crunching under her feet. Upon reaching another road, she spotted a man in his boxers holding a UPS uniform bewilderedly. She quickly walked over to him, ignoring the other man who was a much more spectacular sight, with almost half his body composed of metal and brilliant metal wings who was running away. "Excuse me," She asked the UPS man, "But I'm trying to figure out if there were some boxes delivered to the ShinRa building recently, and who they were from. And also, why UPS would allow bombs to be sent through packages?" She questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:14 pm
A dark figure stood on the rooftops silhouetted completely in black except for the firey green blaze of his eyes. The figure's eyes narrowed with an expression of murderous glee and then he leapt from his perch, a large spiked iron ball flying on a chain from his hand and crushing the unsuspecting UPS man who had just gotten into his now slightly stretched out uniform. The package delivery man hadn't stood a chance as the heavy bludgeon crashed into his ribcage and poison flowed from the spikes into his body. The figure yanked back on the chain of his weapon, ripping it from the UPS man's body back into the air and with a quick jerk in the other direction with so much force it cleaned off the blood and gore which had mired to it. The killer grinned underneath the silken mask covering his face and then, turning to Sarenna, chuckled darkly, "I glory in the wholesale slaughter of NPC's."  

Misander

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:06 pm
Saerenna stared shocked at first the remains of the UPS man, and then at his killer. She realized how much of a good thing it was to not be an NPC. "But NPCs give information!" she protested, "I needed to know why UPS was sending bombs to the Turks!" She pointed a finger at him, "So because you killed him, YOU have to answer the question." she demanded, hand on her hip.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:00 pm
ninja The killer louked somewhat embarrassed and nervous. "Ummmmm.... The answer is fourty two!" The man shouted suddenly tossing a smoke bomb at the ground. THe firework sputtered a bit on the groud, hissing as the fuse burned down. The ninja looked around again waiting for the release of smoke that would hide his retreat. ninja Then as the smoke exploded outwards he bolted off with a burst of evil laughter, clearly running away as his footsteps were audible.  

Misander

vampiress_of_darkness

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:15 pm
Misopan_Kurai
ninja The killer louked somewhat embarrassed and nervous. "Ummmmm.... The answer is fourty two!" The man shouted suddenly tossing a smoke bomb at the ground. THe firework sputtered a bit on the groud, hissing as the fuse burned down. The ninja looked around again waiting for the release of smoke that would hide his retreat. ninja Then as the smoke exploded outwards he bolted off with a burst of evil laughter, clearly running away as his footsteps were audible.
Chii watches you run. "alittle help?" She looks up at you with pleading eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:15 pm
vampiress_of_darkness
Chii looks at you and watches you run by and i just sit there on all fours my legs and arms tired and im unable to walk.

Chii watches you run. "alittle help?" She looks up at you with pleading eyes.

Vaizel paused at the cry for help....he was in a hurry....but.... With a sudden wrench of concience he whirled mid-stride, dashing back to where Chii sat helplessly on the ground, and then scooped the young woman into his arms before making his way back down the street. He couldn't very well abandon one of his own subordinates could he? No, that would be acting just like the ShinRa scum! And Vaizel could never permit that in himself! "Come Chii, we need to regroup at Avalanche headquarters! Plan A has failed.... It's time to implement my NEW plan for destroying those who appose the planet!" Vaizel explained as he ran noisily down the street.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:07 am
Sabel was wheezing trying to catch her breath, Kuroi was long-gone now, chasing the gold chocobo. After secveral hyperventialating breaths, she keeled over form lack of oxygen. "look...purty stars...ah! bunnehs! notthebunnehs nooo*gasp*oooo!"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff