Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Death to Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BOO or SIN?
  SIN will WIN!
  BOO will LOSE!
  I hate you...
  WTF??!? The Demon Llamas will destroy them both!!! RUN!!!
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:42 am
Luna leans against a tree far from the others and the scent of blood.Blood told her things she didn't like knowing.She closes her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:46 am
Rast stood up. "Enough. Perhaps I could talk some sense into her, because after all I was raised much in the same way she has been."  

Yvansi

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:03 pm
Luna closed her eyes.She missed the peace she felt so long ago  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 pm
Glaz paid no attention to Kargate's words, "I've something that needs to be done. I've put it off for years now, and I'll be damned if I have to wait any longer."  

Rexxxxxx

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:00 pm
Rast turned, giving a harsh laugh. "Heh. You've put it off for years, yet the perfect time to do it is when your purpose in life is revealed. Pfft."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:20 pm
Aitosai scowled. Things just seemed to be getting worse and worse from her point of view.  

heartsXdespise

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Luna sat down and closed her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Amber hung from the tree and was sitting there upside down. "Soooo, your a vampire and a elf?" She asked curiously. "Dont worry about my blood driving you insane. I know how to keep taht scent on a low note." Amber said smiling.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm
"Aye I am a vampire elf. I can still smell it little one"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:31 pm
Amber smiled. "Its better tahn being around everyone else though..." she said dropping down. "One of my friends back in Drey Wood was a vampire noble." She pulled out the knife that was at her side. "Dont get Kargate wrong, he's a nice guy, he just can handle idiot's..."  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:38 pm
Luna laughs at that,"My cousin used to Visit Drey Wood, I am from Scáth Lerean Foraoise(Shadow Lerean Forest(Irish)) For my mother and Scáth Fola Halo(Shadow blood halo) FOr my father...but now I am from no where...My parents were killed by the master of shadow...He raised me until my mark was reveal and a servent took me from the castle to get me away from him so he wouldn't kill or used me for evil....He was the reason my entire family was killed and they were loyal to him and would do as he said even if to give their untouch unwed daughters to him to rape....Lucky for me I was two young for that"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm
Kargate stiid up and looked at Glaz. "He speaks truth boy. You finally have a purpose in life and you go adn run off." he shrugged. "They make bigger cowards everyday."  

Dreadlord Kharne

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:11 am
Aitosai glanced around and, noticing that everyone was a bit preoccupied, she began to slip away, backing up step by step, until she tripped over a tree root and went sprawling. "Gah!" she cried in anger, and sat up. "The earth itself is against me!" Aitosai grumbled, lighting the tree root on fire absentmindedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 am
Luna looks at Aitosai and smiles as she heard her words. The earth had it own mind to do as it pleases  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:53 pm
Glaz scoffed, "Say what you will. I'm just not the type that likes stressful pre-destined reasons for living. I've fulfilled my commanding officer's last with by helping out with this camp, and I'm done with my former company. I've just become free to do as I wish, and I'm not about to sacrifice that for some damn mark."  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff