Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Tailed Demonic Doom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:17 pm
I summon thy to this world....... rise my familiar *drops the scroll then the scroll seeps into the ground, then a figure emerged from my shadow*
me: its been awhile since i last summoned u... old friend
????: its ok........ soo long is that i get to have fun....
me: sure Grim Reaper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:20 pm
Mariko frowned "waa...Your so mean to me!!" She covered her face as if she was crying and shook your head "Why did i get stuck with a demon like you!I hate you!"

Houkou sighed as he placed his paw on her foot "Look. I'm am very sorry for being so mean to you...It's just my personality...I'm sorry..."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:24 pm
"Well, well, the grim reaper. Long time no see."Kisun muttered. He thought about the time when he was sealed inside Naruto by that jutsu that the 4th had used. "Well Hachibi oyu must be getting old using this boy to summon the grim reaper. Kisun chuckled and took a fighting stance with his katana set infront of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:37 pm
nekomata jumped up on Mariko's shoulder. he pawed at her and said "don't be sad."

Alexander was peting Houkou.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:40 pm
Hachibi: shut up fuzzy wuzzy and bring it
me:*gets into a stance meant for assassins*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:44 pm
Kisun laughed. He rushed forward. He slashed with his sword. Red chakra extended from the tip of the sword making it longer and sharper.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:52 pm
* with the reflexes of an experince assassin i avoided the attack and appeared behind him with 2 senbons pointed to his 2 juggular viens*........ ur too slow......... and just curious to wonder how many ppl did u kill over the course of 10 years?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 pm
Kisun appeared behind him. The one Yuuka was holding the senbon to disappeared."A lot."He replied simply, holding his Katana to Yuuka's back. The chakra flared from the sword creating a small cut on his opponents back.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:00 pm
Mariko lifted her face from her palms and looked at Nekomata with a grin "Don't worry I'm all better...besides...I know he doesn't really mean to be like that."

Houkou sighed with a nod.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:02 pm
*grins* ur good i'll give u that.... but its still not enough *the Yuuka in front of Kisun turned into a corpse and the real Yuuka appeared on the roof on a nearby building* aaaawwweee man......... and loved that corpse doll........ aaaawwwww what a shame *looks down at Kisun*  

cmsntn05

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:26 pm
Nekomata. "i will never understand the female species." he shook his head.

Alexander still peting Houkou.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:51 pm
Kisun removed the sword from the corpse and held it at his side. He looked at the corpse with a small smile."Still using that jutsu?"He asked although he already knew tha answer. The man shook his head slightly."You never change."  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:59 am
but i picked up a few new tricks too *snapped fingers then corpse arms appeared from the ground grabbing Kisun's legs* this is my new jutsu: Call of the Undead  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:26 am
"Never really been a fan of the dead."Kisun muttered. The pupils in his red eyes became slitted. He sliced off the corpses arm. In a blink of an eye he was behind Yuuka. His spped had increased. He threw a barrage of punches and kicks at Yuuka. They were faster than to eye could see. He knew that for Yuuka he could easily block them if he payed attention.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:23 am
*is sent flying off the roof then crashes into a nearby building then after the smoke cleared up i emerged from the rubble and debree unharmed* that attack of urs would've hurt if i didn't have my chakra armor on  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff