Submit

Games?
  Yes!
  Naw....
  Why??
View Results

Misander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:58 pm
Shinrei shoved his hands in his pockets and idly watched as the General entered the battle square. He seemed fidgety and watched the crowd warily, as if expecting someone to sneak attack him from nowhere. At that moment a black garbed rider on a similarly colored chocobo loomed near the entrance, a blonde Turk in tow. Shinrei grinned, he had marked his next victims. First the Turk, and then the freak in the hood. He decided, his dark eyes glinting as he sized them up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:52 am
Zach barely managed to avoid grinning like an idiot,"You don't have to repay me. It's my pleasure! I enjoy treating you to things, you have such a nice smile I want to see it more often!" He teased gently, He was a little worried that she still bore a grudge toward Zach's supposed attacker... He had hoped that the excitement would drive the incident from her mind. But so far it hadn't worked, Zach was starting to have some serious misgivings about the eventual concequences of his earlier untruths... But now was not the time to dwell on it, wrapping his arm in Aeris's own he began to lead her from the room, chatting animatedly about the various sights one can behold from the Round. Giving Fenrir a nod in passing, in answer to the twin's question.

Sephiroth motioned for his various followers to join the rest of the spectators in the stand, then as the previous arena fighter left the ring Sephiroth stepped forward, his entrance was heralded with a deafening roar, the General turned and nodded to the screaming crowd. Inward he winced... they were louder than last time... An anouncer came on the intercom, but whatever he said was drowned out by the fanatically enthusiastic crowd. In a matter of moments the door across the sandy ring opened, the crowd hushed, and the anticipation was a nearly palpable thing. The near-silence was broken by a grating screach, followed by gasps from the crowd. A huge grotesque serpentine creature slithered in a blur from the opposing door, it's bulk barely clearing the frame. It was a dark slated grey, with a pale yellow underbelly and it's hide was slick with moisture, mere yards from the Great General Sephiroth it's flat head reared, and it's hood fanned out, it screamed again dropping into a hiss as the Midgar Zolom's glowing eyes assessed it's opponent. Sephiroth blinked three times in surprise, this was his first match? Then his gaze traveled breifly to the control rooms, and a grin inevitably spread across his face, Even as he dodged the serpent's first strike he laughed, They were learning...  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Eskevar Fire Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:30 am
A white form loped into the Battle square. Her unnaturally light eyes were bright with anticipation. Her flaming blue tail swished back and forth like a cat on the hunt. People passed by her giving her a wide berth but she paid no mind, she was finally here. She would finally be able to test her skill against the most dangerous monsters in the realm, her ears were perked and her tail carried high (the equivalent of a grin for her people). Badr was going to be soooo jealous.

Sadira was distracted by the roaring crowds, curious to see what the disturbance was she weaved her way through the crowds. She was glad they were all human, if it was a stadium for her people the back seating would be too far away for her to see with her impaired vision. This time however she decided to go to the front. Unfortunately there was a barrier she could just barely peek over. Frustrated she reared up and placed her large snow-white paws on the railing (the silver armlet's she wore clanking loudly in the process).

In the ring was a single human with hair of a silver color. Sadira watched with awe as he nimbly despatched a massive serpant. The young cat-creature was quite impressed. She joined her doleful howl with the roaring applause of those around her.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:52 am
OOC: I am joining this roleplaying with my character Tifa if ya don't mind. >.<

Tifa stood and waited for the chocobo races to start. She liked to make guesses at who might win or not, but she really never betted. She just found them interesting to watch.  

xMissxSanderx

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:47 pm
OOC: Feel free to post in any of the rps, just make sure to check which timelines and the guidlines of the individual threads, for instance, this thread allows any character from any timelline, hence a swarm of zombieish Sephiroth clones who "Seek the Chosen One" whereas Sephiroth is still perfectly sane. I still think we need to have advent children era Cloud show up...and freak out at the sight of Sephiroth and then further be confused when he sees Zach and Aeris standing there, still alive and healthy. lol

Eskevar Fire Cross
Garm, still quite struck by her beauty, replied with an almost awestruck air,"I would love to accompany you." He shook himself realizing he was talking to thin air. He turned and dashed off after Sabel and Kuroi. His long legged stride soon caught up with her. He jogged along side easily. " Do you battle?" He questioned in an effort to make conversation. Garm suddenly and irrationally wished he had paid a little more attention to Fenrir's flirting.... he sounded like a love-struck seventh grader, pimples, homework and all. He half expected to hear the stringent tones of his math teacher assuming he was Fenrir, had no homework, and was up to no good.

"Battle? Well only when I cannot avoid it." Sabel chuckled with a sideways smirk. "Actually I am looking for someone...I thought I saw..." Sabel was cut off by a young woman sitting behind a desk asked. "You have to sign up first to enter the battle square, are you interested in fighting a few rounds?" Sabel paused at this question and looked at the receptionist in confusion for a few moments. "Er..." Weighing her options Sabel decided to peek into the battle arena. Paling at the sight of the enormous serpent within she muttered. "Um, no thank you..." She then realized that even had she wished to participate, all of her GP was missing. "How...odd, perhaps it fell out when I had Kuroi jump from the Chocobo Square..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:13 am
Saerenna watched Sephiroth with complete and utter amazement. Alright, so this guy was perfect. He could fight, he looked great, and he could handle himself. Was there anything wrong with him? Wait, no, she couldn't start falling for the General, as he was such high rank and probably wasn't interested in anyone. The only thing that drew her eyes away from Sephiroth's easy dispatchment of monsters was the appearance of a white cat-like creature, whom she watched for a bit. Of course, her eyes were inevitably drawn back to Sephiroth's display of unmatched skill. "Amazing." She whispered aloud to no one in particular.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Misander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:13 pm
Shinrei grinned and chuckled to himself as he counted through Sabel and Garm's earnings. The two had been so oblivious to his attack that it hadn't even been a challenge. THe turk had been mesmerized by the rider, and the rider mesmerized by...something else... Whatever it had been didn't really matter to the boy, instead, he went to see what he could redeem the gp for, and new ways of accumulating it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:03 pm
Garm laughed (he sounded ridiculous had he always sounded this stupid when he laughed?) " Ya... I know the feeling. I'm more of a magic user myself, I don't do well with hand to hand stuff."

He stood watching her in bliss as she exchanged words with the attendant. Her frown and observation that she had lost her GP recalled him to reality mommentarily. " Perhaps we ought to look for it," he suggested. He put his hands in his pockets (he didn't want to appear so stiff) and made a startling realization. His GP and his ID were missing. His eyes widened, " I seem to be missing my GP as well. You don't suppose...." he left the thought hanging.

Fenrir and the rest of the party were about to exit the Chocobo square when he noticed another young lady quite alone it seemed watching the races. Thinking do something very nice for Garm which he probably would not appreciate properly Fenrir turned to Trista, " What for me a momment will you?"

Fenrir jogged up to where the dark-haired girl stood her eyes rivited on the race. " Excuse me," he said touching her shoulder. " I saw you were here alone and, well my friends and I are going to the round. This might seem a little weird, but you see um... I was wondering if you would like to with us to the Round and maybe the Event Square later. There was some mess up and we were given too many tickets."

Eskevar Fire Cross

Tiieve

Tipsy Werewolf

8,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:00 pm
Trista nodded to Fenrir and watched him leave, befor she looked down at the ground and scuffed her foot boredly on the ground. ((Another 'bleh' post 3nodding *shrugs* ok...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:50 am
"What?"Valens asked Saerenna as he watched the General and the way he easily disbached his enemy...He kept looking around hopeing the black haired fellow would show up and try to kill him again  

Your Eternal

6,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:06 pm
Ermak Lorde
Zach barely managed to avoid grinning like an idiot,"You don't have to repay me. It's my pleasure! I enjoy treating you to things, you have such a nice smile I want to see it more often!" He teased gently, He was a little worried that she still bore a grudge toward Zach's supposed attacker... He had hoped that the excitement would drive the incident from her mind. But so far it hadn't worked, Zach was starting to have some serious misgivings about the eventual concequences of his earlier untruths... But now was not the time to dwell on it, wrapping his arm in Aeris's own he began to lead her from the room, chatting animatedly about the various sights one can behold from the Round. Giving Fenrir a nod in passing, in answer to the twin's question.

Eskevar Fire Cross
Garm laughed (he sounded ridiculous had he always sounded this stupid when he laughed?) " Ya... I know the feeling. I'm more of a magic user myself, I don't do well with hand to hand stuff."

He stood watching her in bliss as she exchanged words with the attendant. Her frown and observation that she had lost her GP recalled him to reality mommentarily. " Perhaps we ought to look for it," he suggested. He put his hands in his pockets (he didn't want to appear so stiff) and made a startling realization. His GP and his ID were missing. His eyes widened, " I seem to be missing my GP as well. You don't suppose...." he left the thought hanging.
"...Some one robbed us..." Sabel finished. stare Angrily she glared about the battle square looking for a shifty character who could possibly have done such a deed. Her eyes pased over a young dark haired boy Couldn't possibly have been a little kid... to a young woman in a lab coat As much as I hate scientists and with what little they make, I somehow doubt she was the theif to another young man. He looked nervous and even a little suspicious. ninja Glancing around to insure no one would notice the sudden flare of yellow materia (wrapping her dark cloak over her arm to further disguise the spell use) she cast frog song on the man. However, when the unsuspecting man lapsed into sleep and transformed into a frog, Sabel quickly realized he had no gold, and likely no monetary funds of any sort. "Ah...I think I have somewhere to be.." Sabel called to Garm already sending Kuroi in a sprint towards the exit, leaving the Turk alone as two burly guards shouted. "It must have been HIM!"

OOC: In case you haven't figured it out, Valens just got turned into a sleeping frog, and the guards think that Garm did it. wink Sabel has fled the scene on chocobo-back  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:38 pm
Garm had no time to do anything once he realized Sabel's intentions and her mistake. She was gone in a momment. A moral delima presented istelf... he knew it was her, he was innocent, but he would rather not implicate her, he would also rather not go to prison. Taking door number D Garm stood stupidly staring at the oncoming guards. He was a Turk for goodness's sake that had to count for something.

" Hello officers," he said to the grim and burly grunts that approached him.

Sadira's nose twitched. She smelled.... Chocobo. Curious she left the roaring crowd and exited into the lobby of the battle square. She there saw caught sight of a sleek black chocobo and was in time to see a suspicious yellow glimmer from underneath her cloak.

The cat-like creature's ears pinned back in anger. Frog song... of all the low down dirty, the true heart of the white cat was wounded even farther to see the black cloaked individual desert her innocent companion to the wrath of the guards. In one leap Sadira was between the guards and the blond man. " I saw the whole thing," she declared.

Eskevar Fire Cross

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:26 pm
Saerenna started to answer Valens' question, "Sephiroth, the way he seems so per-" but she stopped as she realized she was suddenly talking to a sleeping frog. "Oh dear...." She muttered, glad that after experience as a scientist, she had learned to carry around various healing-type items. And with ShinRa's almost unending funds to the science department, she could more than afford to use a valuable remedy on this man, and did so. She was somewhat saddened that her attention had been drawn from the fighting Sephiroth, but this was more important. "Who did that?" She asked, looking around and spotting a Turk, the white creature, and a couple guards standing in what seemed an akward situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:55 pm
It was no small feat for Sephiroth to defeat the Midgar Zolom, but despite the intense battle he hardly seemed even winded by his efforts, a grin constantly adorned his face, and in no small amount of time the great serpent crashed to the ground, it's crimson blood dripping from Sephiroth's Masamune, the General was exhilerated, this was promising to be an unmatched challenge! Little did he know exactly what was in store for him. Before he'd had the chance to do more than wave at the ecstatic crowd, the door across the arena opened again, Have they enlarged that door? Sephiroth wondered as he stared at the massive crimson dragon that shouldered it's way through the opening, A ruby Dragon? Sephiroth stared for the breifest of moments before the huge creature blasted fire right where Sephiroth had been standing mere moments before, Then the agile tail wiped down sending the SOLDIER leaping in another direction. The fight continued, Sephiroth slowly wittling down at the dragon's defenses while nimbly dodging it's razor teeth, whip-like tail and searing breath. When finally the beast fell Sephiroth was starting to sweat and he had to dust ash from his coat. the sand was stained the same color as the dead dragon's scales, and the great carcass had barely been removed before the doors opened again. I know the crowd is eager... Sephiroth thought incredulously, then gawked as not one, but THREE green dragons fought their way through the doors. Sweet Planet... what are they thinking?? was his last thought before he leapt into action again.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas