Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Binary An RPG Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:20 pm
Jonouchi grimaced. "It not quite that simple. I a part of the security program, and it is a part of me. It senses a problem, it activates, then takes over a good portion of my brain... namely, renders me nearly immobile, as you saw before. I tried to hold it back, and that why *cough* I had such a bad reaction." Jonouchi looked at Seto and smiled sadly.
"I'd obey you if I could, Seto. I really, honestly would."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:14 am
"Well then, take it easy on yourself while that program runs, okay?" He commented, sounding worried. "It could hurt you worse then either of us know."

He couldn't help what he did next. He just felt so bad for the other. He leaned in and planted a kiss on the other's forehead. "Can you promise me that you'll be careful?"

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:21 pm
Jonouchi blushed a lovely shade of crimson, smiling softly.
"I promise, Seto." A smile to rival Bakura's spread across Jonouchi's face. Yes! He likes me!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:26 am
"So, what do you want to eat?" Seto questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:32 am
"Hm... I'm not sure. You pick, Seto."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:22 am
He tried to think of what 'normal' foods Mokuba was always saying Seto should eat. He then remembered the all- time favorite, pizza.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:37 am
((Nice. whee ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:30 pm
"Pizza sound nice?" He questioned.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:04 pm
Jonouchi smiled. "Yes, thank you."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:59 am
"Anything you don't want on it, Jou?" Seto wondered.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 5:55 pm
"Hmm..." Jonouchi thought for a moment. "Probably anchovies." Jonouchi smiled. "Unless you'd rather have them, of course."
Suddenly, and out of nowhere, Jonouchi went over and gave Seto a hug. He didn't know why; it just felt right.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:26 pm
Seto smiled nervously when the other hugged him, instead of becoming upset, he merely smiled and allowed the other to run off. 'What am I thinking?' he wondered, before ordering the pizza- minus anchovies.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:00 pm
Jonouchi stood near the computer which had spawned him, contemplating why he had been created.
Hello? he ventured nervously.
Hello Security Program "Jonouchi." Nice of you to drop by. The computer replied in a cold, heartless voice that made Seto's usual tone look sunny and warm by comparison. Jonouchi shivered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:58 am
"There you are, Jounouchi... What are you looking at?" Seto wondered, looking at the boy then the computer. 'He's not human, but he looks so.... Feels so.... Upset...'

"Jou, is something wrong?" Seto questioned, going up and hugging the other.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:58 pm
Jonouchi leaned back into the others hug, glad to feel the warmth of the other's body. The cold tones of the computer, as well as what it was transmitting to him, made Jonouchi feel like he was out in the cold, wearing nothing but his skin.

"I'm just talking with the computer... sorry if I worried you." Jonouchi muttered.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff