Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome, right?
  Yep.
  Yep.
View Results

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Three levels to the 1887. I'm looking forward to it. Also, Buckner I was going to join that game you invited me to but you kind of disappeared the instant before I was able to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:44 pm
I'm debating between this and L4D2, since I have something akin to a zombie obsession/fetish.

But this game does look rather fun. I might get it.  

Confectionery Pastry

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 pm
God, I just remembered, that exact 1887 (the Terminator 2 style one), is also in Hot Fuzz.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:40 pm
I feel like a moron, since I have no idea what a 1887 is...  

Confectionery Pastry

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 am
Sugar daddy donut
Winchester Model 1887

A sawed-off version of this is in Modern Warfare 2.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:41 am
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Winchester Model 1887

Dual-wielding lever-action ten-gauge shotguns? Christ, why not just make them double-barrel while you're at it and complete the oldest rip-off possible?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 am
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Winchester Model 1887

Dual-wielding lever-action ten-gauge shotguns? Christ, why not just make them double-barrel while you're at it and complete the oldest rip-off possible?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You really dual-wield these monstrosities? Reload time must be a b***h.
What is the point? That dual-wielding is now so awesome that is has to be everywhere?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:59 am
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Winchester Model 1887

What is the point? That dual-wielding is now so awesome that is has to be everywhere?
Due to unexplained handwavium, the magazine tube is both nonexistent and infinite. Reload is done by flipping the gun around your hand a la John Wayne.

Also, the game pictured INVENTED dual-wielding.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:16 pm
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Winchester Model 1887

Due to unexplained handwavium, the magazine tube is both nonexistent and infinite. Reload is done by flipping the gun around your hand a la John Wayne.

Psh, Cowboys invented dual-wielding before it was cool.

But that doesn't seem right... You can't have infinite ammo and no-clipping ON THE SAME WEAPON. It's just, just, just... Unfair!

Well, here's hoping the range is abysmal...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:41 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Winchester Model 1887

But that doesn't seem right... You can't have infinite ammo and no-clipping ON THE SAME WEAPON. It's just, just, just... Unfair!

Nope, I killed out to 50 yards with it. xp  

Shrantic

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:56 pm
Wait, is that that one game Bungie made long before Halo? I think it's called Marathon?

EDIT: yes, yes it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:47 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis
Sugar daddy donut
Winchester Model 1887

And Marathon brought it to the video game world, along with voice chat in multiplayer, and one other feature I can't remember.

The range was abysmal, ammo was scarce, and you could only carry 80 rounds at a time. You just never need to reload the mag tube. You just reload the chamber. The reload is ******** awesome though... I think they stole it from whatever movie this is:

User Image  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Confectionery Pastry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:54 pm
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel

And Marathon brought it to the video game world, along with voice chat in multiplayer, and one other feature I can't remember.

The range was abysmal, ammo was scarce, and you could only carry 80 rounds at a time. You just never need to reload the mag tube. You just reload the chamber. The reload is ******** awesome though... I think they stole it from whatever movie this is:

User Image

Is that THE DUKE?!?!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:59 pm
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel

User Image

Is that THE DUKE?!?!
Pretty sure, yeah.

You can see some Marathon shotgun work here. Pretty sure that's the XBLA version.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel
Sugar daddy donut
Fresnel

User Image

Yep, that's how you cycle the chamber in MW2 when you dual-wield it. I really want to get a toy and try it sweatdrop  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff