Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Star Wars: Hunter's Mark Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:08 pm
"We need your skills Zabrak." Nurak said frowning as he pulled another medpac from his pouch. "You'll at least let me bandage you up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:48 pm
"I'm fine for now." He said. "I just need to watch my step."  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:50 pm
Shifting to accommodate the weight of the extra equipment, the new pistol now clipped to the back of his belt, and the rifle slung around his back to rest along side his sword scabbard, Darr grunted.

"If we are done squabbling and everyone feels fit, lets get moving. We have people to deal with, and a situation to control."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:23 pm
Aurora ignored Laths comment and nodded her thanks to Nurak before gathered up one of the camouflage ponchos, shaking it out and shrugging into it. Once it was straightened out to her satisfaction she totted over to stand next to Devs’ side and waited for the rest of the group to moving down the trail.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:32 pm
Dev began to move forward taking point. He didn't enjoy the last surprise and was determined not to wait for any more. The road began to bend, as the rocks jutted up from the earth, forcing the group to take a side. A hill rose to the left, as he stopped to look at the durasteel building off in the distance.

"Any ideas on how to handle this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:26 pm
"Leave it to the Sith, Jedi and Mandalorian?" Lath suggested.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:02 pm
"Glad to hear that. I'm sure they'll be overjoyed knowing they'll be splitting your share of the bounty," Dev said, marching onward up the road. "However, I want to get my fair share," he added, moving forward and up the hill. From 70 meters out, he stopped, and pulled up his electrobinoculars and surveyed the front of the compound.

"Cameras... Probably a locked door..." he muttered, viewing the scene. "And a rather disturbing mess... Should we wait for darkness, or try sneaking in with the fading sun?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:21 pm
"Kark you, maggot." Lath replied.
On the subject of securing entry into the bunker, he remained silent. He had a few good ideas, but if the meat heads didn't want to listen to him, that was their loss. He doubted the lot of them had smarts enough to work a doorknob much less assault a bunker.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:45 pm
"I wouldn't start an attitude with me, hornhead," Dev said in a flat tone. "Either help out, or get out. I don't care if it's shooting a thug, operating a computer, or simply pointing out flaws in a plan. Just pull your weight and we won't have a problem."

Dev put his binocs down, giving a sigh. "I really think we should wait till night and slip into the compound, but timing is everything. That place looks like it could light up and kill any cover of darkness we might have had. But that's assuming they use the lights."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:07 pm
"I shot two thugs without missing and tapped into the encrypted comlink channel used by Black Sun. I AM pulling my weight. And if this is an Imperial Bunker, why don't we go in the back door?"  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:20 pm
"Unless I am mistaken, the back door seems to be only accessible by going up the main road," Dev said. "Plus, has anyone ever seen a military installation with a veranda before?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:28 pm
"Yeah, actually I have. But skipping the Verandah thing, a lot of these old Imp bunkers have more than one entry point. Yeah you got the big front door, but they usually had a smaller, camoflaged back way in. We find it, I can slice the lock and we have a shortcut into the bunker. Your average Missionary ain't the sharpest vibroblade in the drawer when it comes this kinda thing, so chances are they won't know about the back door."  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 am
There may be a second entrance somewhere, but it'd take too long to find it. So unless we want to take that time, we can find someplace to lay low and watch the movements going on up there if any, and slip up at dark to check around the building for a second door or some way to get in." Darr said, then nodded to the Zeltron and Chiss.
"If not, we can make a door."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:01 pm
Aurora was done listing to the Zabraks’ off-sided comments and practiced the technique of ignoring him as she trailed ten meters behind Dev. She frowned at Dev when he asked the others opinions about the durasteel building. She sighed and let the groups banter fly over her head, up to the point where Dev brought out his Electrobinoculars to scene the seen. As always, his description left much to be desired and was the picture perfect in the art of being vague.

“Please explain this ‘rather disturbing mess’ you saw or allow me to look through those things.” She said, moving up next to Dev and called the Force to and reached out towards the bunker with her feelings.  

K-Blade

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Dev gave a light toss to the Zeltron, kneeling down on the ground to draw what he assumed the perimeter of the base was, crudely in the dirt.

"So, we can always be loud and charge the main doors. Guns blazing, people dying. I like to keep that as much of a backup plan as we can. We can always try to find another entrance up on the hill, like a service door entrance. Or we can go around to the bottom of the hill and search for the back door. Maybe it might be a vehicle garage or something, but that's a good fourty meters from floor to ground, i'm guessing. a bit long for a normal staircase. Searching for the back door takes time which really we don't have. Whatever's going on in here, I'd rather not get caught up in. At the same time, like the zabrak said, we'd have a more sure element of surprise, assuming that of course we can find it. I'm assuming that you have a general idea of where it might be located at, right?" He asked the Irodonian.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff