Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
OCC - The World of Darth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:37 pm
Same here....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:09 pm
There are, or should be, but none others have really been introduced... I drew the ones I knew  

Alus Shar Plynnil

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 am
Indeed for the moment we only know those four! smile
Nice drawing smile

I am sorry for not being on much lately, I don't have much time. I will try to get it moving.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 am
Lol, I think I'll take some time and redraw them individually with more detail... and maybe even draw some of the other characters as well..  

Alus Shar Plynnil

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm
I've just noted the horror of a character i've created, i wasn't thinking, but i mixed Dante and Trevor Belmont together, the only thing he hasn't said is 'Holy Power!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 am
NEW RULE: In order to keep the role play moving: expect unique exception discussed with me, everyone has to post at least once a week. If you have not posted after a month, your character becomes an NPC.

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm
Wait a minute, what if you're waiting for the other characters and they don't come to where you're at for over a week? Like right now, Silith and I are pretty much finished with our conversation. All our character's can really do now is... what they're already doing unless the Unit shows up. Does that mean that, if the Unit doesn't get to the meeting place in a week, we have to post about the ordinary stuff they're doing or can we wait until the rest of the Unit shows up confused ? I'm confused....
Sorry sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 am
no no that's a fair question
if the other players (me included) had been role playing more often, you would not have had to rp like you are doing for so long...you see what I mean?

if you are waiting on someone and you see that they are not going to post, then go one without them...but that should not happen. or just pm me to tell me that you are waiting on someone smile  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:12 pm
Okay, got it. Thank you whee .  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:17 am
I'm back for good. DX Eggh, I kinda got banned from the internet for a while.
Had to help with my mother's wedding alot, and with my Uncle's Funeral. God bless him, he died very recently. But the busy period is now over. Unless anyone else plans on kicking the bucket on us. >_< And I definitely know I'm not going to get dragged into any more weddings until August. xD Yay.

And with a new rule in place, I can assure you I will uphold it! -cracks fingers-

Excuse me, I need to go and make a long-needed post. D:
Sorries.  

Miss McNinja

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 am
Congrats to your mum and sorry to hear about your uncle.

Welcome back! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:45 am
Thanks, my mum is very happy. It was beautiful, I shed a few tears because it was just so darn cute! ;o;
I even put up with wearing a lilly all day for her. xD And I'm allergic to those, haha. That's dedication for you, eh?

As for my Uncle, we miss him dearly, but he got a good sendoff. I'm sure he's proud. c: <3  

Miss McNinja

Ale Posselna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:05 pm
I'm glad you're back. We missed you.
So... who's going to marry in August?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:34 pm
A good friend of mine, Dave. c:
He goes to my Jujitsu class, but I see him out of class alot, too.
He's marrying his girlfriend and moving off to Canada! ;o; They're so cute together! But I'll miss him a ton. He's such a good guy, real honest and sweet. She's a lucky lady. <3 And he brews the best beer. Our local pub won't be the same without him. ;o; <333 But we're so glad that he's so happy, she really brings out the best in him.

They're getting married in Scotland, so we're all off there to see him off and wish him well. ^_^ We have a close knit group of friends, so it's sad to say goodbye, but we know he's in good hands.  

Miss McNinja

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:36 pm
Small note: Will be taking temporary control of World of Darth until Zulma has officially returned.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff