Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Monster Hunter-100 years (Remake, now accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:05 pm
Dancey, quite the opposite of Aura, was looking around at everyone. She loved people watching, though she was already familiar with most of the types from the guild; strong and obnoxious with ugly, bulging muscles that looked more like boulders than body parts; dark and silent, sticking to pillars and dark corners; skirt-chasers hitting on the strong, angry, indepedant woman; and the young and ambititous, doing their best to outdo and impress eachother. She smiled knowingly at one particular pair of rookies who were telling other about their recent feats. She shook her head as a fight broke out and they wrestled eachother to the floor. It was quickly broken up, of course, and many of the other hunters laughed uproariously. Both rookies left, red in the face. "Well, that was fun," she mused aloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:29 pm
Outside the guild hall, a group of Aptonoth were awaiting for Anaheim and the other two ladies, all packed and ready to go. "Well, they were couteous enough to get them packed and ready." He told himself, while Kota took his first seat on one of the large beasts. "All right, unless there's some last-minute gear you want to get, let's move out." He told his two partners as he saddled up on his Apotonoth, Kota placing his pick on his shoulders as he waited for the others to catch up.

((Well, if ya like, you can find a way for our characters to interact XP))  

Durban59-

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Aura, feeling a bit down from the comments, mindlessly followed Anaheim and the other girl, though as she did she bumped into another hunter (Klarth), toppled over him and causing her necklace to catch on part of his shirt. "Eh.. Sorry.." She said, quietly as she tried to untangle her precious necklace.

(Sorry it's short, but I found a way for klarth to join in..lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:53 am
[[ Ach! Sorry, I've been busy with family and last-minute shopping :/ ]]

Dancey was saddling her mount when she noticed that Aura was with another man, a man that she recognized from earlier. Funny, she thought , Aura struck me as the shy, silent type, but she seems to be pretty familiar with him. After watching for a while she realized that Aura was trying to get away from him. "Watch her, Bernerd," she said, indicating her Aptonoth. She walked briskly towards Klarth and Aura to do what she could to help. About half way there she stopped. Aura was stuck! She wanted to do something, but she couldn't help but laugh. She decided to kept her distance until she could compose herself. The last thing she wanted was to embarass the poor girl.  

Queen Mother of the West

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 am
((BUMP [urgh... ish sick.. x.x ]))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:31 am
((Cool, I was checking in less and less frequently at this point -_-, good to be back in. ))

Klarth was caught off guard by the sudden impact of the slight girl, he quickly looked around before looked down seeing her struggling to release her jewelry from his armor, smiling he knelt and unhooked it before speaking " You don't look like a villager, I don't suppose....you're one of the hunters from the guild?"

He looked around more carefully and spotted the girl's partners "I suppose you are with those hunters ahead?" He continued while pointing in a less than discreet manner.

KaiTenSatsuma

Queen Mother of the West

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:15 am
Dancey was still giggling when she noticed the large man jabbing a finger in their direction. SHe quickly stopped laughing and waved at Aura. She smiled and made her way back to Anaheim and their Aptonoths.

[[ short post just to keep myself in the right spot ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:35 am
Aura nodded slightly to answer both of Klarth's questions. Turning to see Dancey wave before she headed back towards Anaheim, she added, "Yes.. Sorry for running you over.." She paused for a moment before awkwardly adding "Thank you.." She then stood up, ajusted her necklace and then headed towards Dancey and Anaheim. She was really not good at speaking with others, which was most likely clear and probably to some that realize that she isn't a ghost, rather intriguiging. Whether Klarth would follow, was up to him.  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

KaiTenSatsuma

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:55 am
Klarth watched as the girl seemingly floated towards her compatriots and stood looking around for Malcolm or Omega, the large wolf that had accompanied him constantly. He figured that perhaps they had set off on the trail of Rajang without him, he sighed "I hope they'll be alright by themselves!"

Without much to lose he started walking to his own mount and fed it another apple before rubbing its beak in a warm manner and untying it and saddling up, he urged it toward the collection of hunters including the girl and issued a carefree salute of his own design. "I Don't suppose you have room for another hunter? It seems my partner has went off without me, and it seems a waste to go back to the guild this late in the day, I'm not much of a fan of the night-time Volcanic contracts they put up at this time of day."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:59 pm
Myia was walking down a path. She wasn't quite sure where she was had, but hopefully she would find out soon. A sigh escaped her mouth as she stopped to take a brake. 'Such a long day.' She thought as she placed her hand on her head to block out the sun. Leaning back, she relaxed against a stone.  

Nex Remeo

Durban59-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 pm
After taking a brief glance, Anaheim noticed that there was a hunter following Aura towards their rendeveaus. What was more, he was male. Normally, he wouldn't mind the fact that there was another helping hand. But for some reason, his presence just made him feel just a little uneasy out of jealousy. "So... Who's your new friend?" He asked Aura, not really caring who it was. Kota, however, just jumped down to take a good look at both the man and his unusual mount  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 pm
At what Anaheim had asked, Aura then turned to see that the guy she tripped over was following them.. "Eh.. I think he is another hunter that I bumped into.. And he seems to want to join us.." Aura, somewhat still upset that he had kept that there would be someone other than the two of them on the hunt then added, "Your motto today seems to be the more the merrier..." She said too cheerfully, trying to frustrate him a bit as she crossed her arms.  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Nex Remeo

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:23 am
Myia got back to her feet and went on down the path. She could now hear a lot of people. Her paced quickened until she found a city. A bright smile came across her tired face. Entering the city she started to search for a place to eat. People would stare at her as she passed by because of her battle hammer. Why and how could such a little thing be carrying a battle hammer? And it must be taller then she is. Myia shied away from the eyes as she finally found a place to eat. She quickly found herself a place to sit and a menu was handed to her. She smiled at the waiter and then looked at the menu.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm
Dancey saw the man following Aura. "Another? Anaheim, you are one popular guy." She hopped on her mount and threw her gulance over her shoulder. It made her look very small in comparison. She giggled at the gaping mouths of a few men standing by and the snickers of other women at their reactions. They gave her looks as if saying, "We know. More power to you."

"So, what do you say? It'll be a lot easier. I mean, he looks very strong. Then again, we'd have to split the money more ways and each get smaller shares..."  

Queen Mother of the West

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces