black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:30 pm
Life isn't about finding yourself...
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "that's where your wrong." he walked over to the Barrier and placed his hand on it. He forced a little bit of chakra in the barer the chakra made a small opening for miyumi to get out of the barrier with. He looked at Ryoku and said "and as for killing you I'll just blow you up and i can go on with my orders." He used the last of his chakra to make a bunch of birds and bugs of clay. The animals gathered around Ryoku. "any last words boy?" ...Life is about creating yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:34 pm
MIYUMI

How can you love others....

User Image

Miyumi unfocused her chakra "My.My...You didn't listen to me at all. Oh well.." Miyumi then darted out of the barrier "don't die on me..." she whispered softly to herself as she was running to where the Kazekage was. Hmm...all I have to worry about is the Uchiha and the summonig. The kage is in pretty bad shape

...when you don't even love yourself?"

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:38 pm
To be alone.....
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku looked at Alexander and smiled "just this....... activate" Ryoku said as he put his hands together.
...is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:41 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander said "what kind of a dieing word is that." ALexander made a hand sign. "boom." The bugs and birds around Ryoku blew up. The wind from the explosion blew his hood down. ...Life is about creating yourself.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:43 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi reached Valefor and Matsuura. The papers all formed together into her. "Sorry to run into your little parade...but I'll be taking the 4-tails hopefully without using violence.It would be nice to fight, just not at this moment."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:46 pm
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Then a vaccumlike effect happened where the bombs hit me, "these flames are terrible, but a meal is a meal" said a voice in the smoke.
...is to never know love

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm
(Cmsntn what did I say about godmoding. please remember. Its nice to take hits once in a while.)
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
"Valefor,keep an eye on her."Matsuura said to her. She looked over to Miyumi." Whats with these Ajatsuki people? Matsuura never thought being the 4 tails would create so many problems. Was it right to help the leaf? Matsuura shook her head slightly. We have a peace treaty with konoha and so that means we must help each other.Matsuura hated being so useless at the moment but her chakra was drained.

...That girls can't fight...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm
(its not godmoding its a jutsu called "Dragon Mode" and i'll explain how it works)
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Valefor sensed an unusual chakra " oh no....... he promised me and the others that he'd never use it again" said Valefor with a worried look.
... is to never know love

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 pm
(Please do, I'm dying to know)
Matsuura Satemari

Who ever said...

User Image
"Never use what again?"Matsuura asked. This man and his jutsu interested her. She had never seen anything so different. Her eyes looked over to Miyumi.

...That girls can't fight...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:03 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi threw a kunai at Valefor "You shouldn't be worried about that guy. When there is an enemy in front of you." Miyumi looked at him then to where Matsuura was. I just need to get that girl then leave...It shouldn't be that hard right?

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:13 pm
(ok)
To be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Valefor looked at matsuura " Its a forbidden jutsu that only a Tatsumori can master its called Dragon Mode......... in the clan everyone must learn all 5 elemental jutsus Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Lightning and once u've done that then Dragon mode is taught to u by one who's already mastered it and depending on the element that a tatsumori chooses in battle the dragon mode will be comre that element for example is someone is an Earth style user then the dragon mode will become Lightning, but in my masters case Fire.......... but there is a reason why its forbidden........ it shortens his own life span and when its done his body will feel like if its on fire for 3 days and during that time..... he's vulnerable to being attacked or killed, but in dragon mode he can't change his element setting so if his opponent uses water then he'll be at a disadvantage" explained Valefor as she charged an energy beam.
.... is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:20 pm
Alexander
User Image
Alexander sighed. "miyumi hurry up i can't keep this going for much longer." he whistled. Clay figures that he had made befor ein the village that haden't blown up came to him. Alexander kneeled down and put his hand on the ground. the clay figures went into the ground and popped up insid ethe perimitere. The clay wolf slashed at him. The cintipead wrapped it's self around ryoku. ...Life is about creating yourself.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm
to be alone...
Ryoku

User Image
Ryoku looked at Alexander with glowing red eyes " you should pick your fights more carefully boy" Ryoku said as the air around him started to heat up to the point that the clay bombs started to melt. Valefor aimed at Miyumi and shot her energy ray.
...is to never know love

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:34 pm
MIYUMI

User Image

Miyumi listened "That's some jutsu..." She then focused her chakra into her palm again waiting for the right moment. Her rinnegan swirled "Shinra Tensei" she whispered slowly. The jutsu allowed her to push away objects/justu with the power of gravity. Although since she hadn't fully mastered the rinnegan. She got hit on her right arm blood dripped slowly from it. "Ch. How troublesome."

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:38 pm
Sabaku no Reiba

To now know love...

Reiba finally walked away from the window, walking to her room. She plopped down on her bed and began thinking of places. The wide open world. Was all she came up with, and began packing. She wrote a small note, then left it tacked to her father's office door. "Farewell, I'll be back soon." She whispered as she walked out of the mansion.

...Is to not know life.

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces