Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IS there any hufflepuffs present?
  Yes, here !
View Results

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:21 pm
DevilsDarkAngel developed a trivia quidditch, but it involved alot of different questions at once per person, and I think he had trouble with it 'cause I guess his system wasn't scoring fairly or something.

He took over quidditch again after me and tweaked the trivia game, and was testing over at the Quidditch Guild, but only about 3 or 4 people in this guild showed up to help test it, then he must've gotten busy with RL because he dissappeared before finishing the testing :/

Edit: There's a new editor of the Hogwarts Monthly who's looking for some new blood to write and think up ideas to make it better! Check out the Editor's Office in the Care-Taker's subforum if you're interested.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:31 pm
I could try to help develop a new form of quidditch, if you'd like some help. C:

And poor Puffies are in dead last for points. ; 3;

Stardust Disaster
Crew

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:00 pm
I want to start up Quidditch, would someone like to help me start up Quidditch after getting permission.

We could it have it based upon Quidditch trivia, but not just that, you could have a range of events, like perhaps the seekers had to go through all the forums to find the secret word (which would be the snitch), and then they'd end the game.

Actually who would we get permission from???

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:22 pm
I'd like to help Lana. C:

I defiantly LOVE the idea that the seeker has to find the secret word. <3

Stardust Disaster
Crew

the_cereal_queen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:05 am
That sounds like a really good idea. Did you come up with anything else? Also it would be a good idea to post your ideas in Suggestions, Feedback, & Question Forum. That way more people can help you come up with ideas and possibly get Quidditch started up again!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:38 pm
Starting up Quidditch again? That's a great idea. Like cereal_queen said, definitely post it in the Feedback forum. I don't think it'll be too difficult to get it approved, as long as you have a general idea of how the game would work. It's something to look into, and I'd most certainly be willing to help.  

aramaa

Wizard

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:35 pm
Walks into the common room, hey everyone how is everything going?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:10 am
Well before i post it anywhere else, can anyone give me suggestions on what they'd like the quidditch to be like?

Such as for the beater to save someone they must post in all the games forums (properly), and for the keeper to save the goal, answer so many riddles before some time.

So so far, the seekers had to go through all the forums to find the secret word (which would be the snitch), and then they'd end the game. is a good idea?

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

DevilsDarkAngel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:36 am
Hey all so I see that you are all talking bout quidditch again sorry for the disappearance, as some of you know I do Color Guard and this winter season I marched a group called Fantasia so I kinda got caught up. SO with that said I am not doing anything this summer and you guys came to mind to update the quidditch game.

As for the finding the secret word, I was actually gonna incorporate that. I know its alot but if you don't mind join the quidditch guild and maybe we can develope something more by throwing around ideas. The main problem we were having was making it fun enough for people to join and actually play. Also another factor was time. For example not everyone not me able to get on monday between the hours of X and Y. THus make it a week long game to give everyone a fair chance to do things.

But like i said lol join the quidditch and we can throw around some ideas.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:41 pm
I know about that dueling club but I've seen one in another HP guild which I liked better. But, whatever is easiest for you guys. smile

Also, trivia based things can be kind of hard considering some questions can be pretty hard and not everyone is packed full of HP trivia.

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:35 pm
Color guard? I don't know how you guys can twirl the flags and stuff so quickly and catch them, too, without dropping them. If it were me, I know I'd drop it on my head or hit the person next to me for sure, haha.

Grey, I'm curious, what's the dueling club in the other guild like?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:50 pm
DevilsDarkAngel
Hey all so I see that you are all talking bout quidditch again sorry for the disappearance, as some of you know I do Color Guard and this winter season I marched a group called Fantasia so I kinda got caught up. SO with that said I am not doing anything this summer and you guys came to mind to update the quidditch game.

As for the finding the secret word, I was actually gonna incorporate that. I know its alot but if you don't mind join the quidditch guild and maybe we can develope something more by throwing around ideas. The main problem we were having was making it fun enough for people to join and actually play. Also another factor was time. For example not everyone not me able to get on monday between the hours of X and Y. THus make it a week long game to give everyone a fair chance to do things.

But like i said lol join the quidditch and we can throw around some ideas.

Link please.?

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aramaa

Wizard

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm
The Queen Lana

Link please.?

Here  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:33 pm
I think people would like the idea better if it were to stay in one guild, it could be promoted through your house, and could become a good source of role-play around, 'The Harry Potter Guild of Gaia'.

Ill put the ideas into the suggestions area.

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:05 pm
The new issue of the Hogwarts Monthly is up!

Just thought I'd mention it.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces