Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 pm
"Ill come down when the test begins ok" Moondas started to think on how to defeat nanao and rogu "Ok since i can climb on the walls i can go around and jump off the walls and pounce on them and jump back to the walls"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:12 pm
Rogu got into battle postion and closed his eyes and began to smell doggy out. " Dont think you can hide from me" He looked at shini-chan and smiled than went back to battle mode.

((sorry for late post, got dced))  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:14 pm
Moondas pounced onto the back of Rogu and disappeared again  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:15 pm
Moondas disapeared over towards the weapons and grabbed a spear  

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:19 pm
Rogu just jumped over to the weapons and picked up a katana, he knew how to use one well, he also throw a sheathed one at Shini-chan and decided she could use one easy. "You can use that right?" He checked to make sure, unsheathing his own sword and he begon to swing his blade, praticing his strikes.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:20 pm
Nanao just waited up what Moondas was thinking of to do with her but got into position and as well as Rogu started to search the aura of Moondas. I only have a chance to dodge his attacs when I exactly know where he is. Okay. The next time I will catch him and chase after him. Rogu will have his peace for as long as I am chasing after Moondas. Nanao thought. "Okay, let us start. I am curious what the two of you will do next." she said to the boys.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:21 pm
Moondas made the spear disappeared too and started to climb onto the walls and then to the back of Rogu then running in circles and hitting rogu in the back and stomach with the nonsharp part of the spear  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:22 pm
Rogue Ryu
Rogu just jumped over to the weapons and picked up a katana, he knew how to use one well, he also throw a sheathed one at Shini-chan and decided she could use one easy. "You can use that right?" He checked to make sure, unsheathing his own sword and he begon to swing his blade, praticing his strikes.

"But of course. I am a shinigami. We all have to know how to use a katana." Nanao answered Rogu´s question and accepted the sword gratefully.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:23 pm
Moondas tapped the back of Nanao and grabbed her and climbed up to the roof throwing her at Rogu "I don't have much to say when im fighting."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:25 pm
Nanao sensed Moondas near Rogu again but catched him this time blocking his spear. Come on, Moondas, what will you do next? Nanao thought. And only then she unsheated her katana waiting for the boys to act.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:28 pm
Moondas threw the spear at the wall then grabbing 2 katanas and jumped up to the roof and pounced onto the back of Nanao and picking up Nanao and throwing her at Rogu  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:28 pm
Rogu began to strike at the weapon, ignoring the body weilding the weapon completly. "I do not want to kill you two, so if i were you i would give up". He thought it would be best to stop this before anyone got hurt, and he began to glare at his brother who was giggling to himself.  

Rogue Ryu

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:29 pm
Moondas put the 2 katanas on the holders at his back soon to grab them for protection  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 pm
Outch. That hurt. But okay. Let us continue. Nanao thought standing up from the floor. "Oh, Rogu, have I hit you too badly?" she then asked.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Moondas god of Animals

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:30 pm
Moondas smelled blood again Moondas yelled "BLOOD!!!!"