Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Pokemon Gijinka World Tournament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which type of pokemon do you like best?
Water
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Fire
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Thunder
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Ice
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Rock
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ground
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Psychic
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Flying
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ghost
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Other...
27%
 27%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 18

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:05 pm
"Thanks." Greg said taking some bandages from Alex. He applied them to the wound and sighed. "Great the competition is tomorrow and a lot of us are worn down from the fight." He said as he grabbed a piece of charcoal and put it to his head. "So who'd you get hurt from?"

Randy landed in the council room and growled. "We lost her. Gyro you will be in big trouble next time I lay my hands on you." He said rubbing his temples.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:09 pm
"That Giratina. He was really strong but I got the feeling he is a little mad, like crazy.",Alex replied. "His attack even wounded Kane, the Darkrai legendary. He got away before I could stop him from taking that Jirachi girl. Do you know her?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:15 pm
Greg shook his head. "Not personally but I've heard stories about her. The main thing is that Edward was pissed when Andrew tried stealing her." He stated simply. Whether they could save her as they were was not a question. They couldn't there needed to be some healing and hopefully many new legendaries.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:20 pm
"Hm. I'm pretty tired from running around tonight. Mind if I hang here under your tree?" Alex felt that he should stay here so that if anything else happened he could help out. Plus he figured he might as well make friends with this guy as he would be a good rival for the tournament.If it is still going to be held.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 pm
Greg shrugged before wincing. "No I don't mind it's actually nicer than being indoors." He said putting his lucky charcoal back in his bag. Greg had no idea what he could do to get his shoulder fully healed but he would eventually.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:27 pm
"Yeah I agree but what's with that charcoal? Alex pointed at the charcoal in Greg's hand.
((Running out of ideas right now))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

sujiidu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:31 pm
((Last post of the night for me. I'll Post again when I wake up))

Kane nodded and said, "Yes, Thank you." When she offered him the potions he said, "No, you keep them for yourself." Then realizing he'd never introduced himself, though it wasn't needed he said, "A little late but I'm Kane, but you know that. May I ask yours?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:32 pm
"This is my good luck charm I guess you could say. Plus it powers up my attacks when I hold it." Greg said to him shrugging.

((lol yea I know))  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 pm
User Image

Claudiance smiled a bit "Sure, my name is Claudiance Unime, Claudia for short, and it's nice to meet you Kane. Um...". Her heart was starting to beat faster and faster as she continued to talk with Kane. But she let out a small breath and looked at him with a smile and brave face"And I'd like to say that your are my source of inspiration to be strong and that I look up to you with every ounce of respect". Claudia paused until continuing, face still blushing every moment "I'd also like to say that I'm very grateful to have met you this day" she told him. It was her true thoughts, well, some of them anyway. She wasn't sure she was able to tell him her true FEELINGS as of yet. She'd thought it'd be a little weird and awkward for them both if she said it to him now.

((This is my last post also, NIght everyone and hope to come on tomorrow))

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:39 pm
"Yeah I know these bracelets I wear are made partially out of charcoal. I'm gonna take a nap." Alex lay back against the tree and closed his eyes. "You should probably get some sleep too you know."
((I'm done for the night too. See you tomorrow?))  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:45 pm
"No I am going to get in some more training before the tournament." Greg said concentrating on his moves even with his bummed shoulder.

((alright night all and yea I'll be on at least at some point tomorrow))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:43 pm
((Awww...everyone signs off just as the amazing Moltres (and Articuno and Zaptos when the get accepted) goes to post...Oh well...))

User Image
Phoenix was flying around above the city and just caught the tail of the battle when Gyro appeared. "Great...Does this mean that we have to call a council meeting?" She asked the other two legendaries. She knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. With a sigh, she flew down and landed, her wings disappearing. She was wearing her usual dress. She interlaced her fingers behind her head, bored now. She thought about picking a fight with a random gijnka and kicking their tail, but she knew how unfair that would be...besides, she was waiting for the actual call of the meeting. Though she didn't want to go to it, she had no real choice. If she had a choice then she would be at home or something doing what ever. Sometimes she hated being a legendary...and just in that moment some gijnka praised her and she remembered why she loved being a legendary. She smiled as she wandered around.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Aiden floated above the city laying on his back. He heard the explosions and saw the flashes of light from the battle below. I wish it would be a little quieter so I could take my nap in peace.He noticed Randy flying toward the Legends council building and decided he was going to be needed so he began to follow Randy's path.
(Finally we starting.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Randy found the microphone and sighed. "It's now or never. We must do this." He said to himself as he moved and grabbed the microphone. "All legendaries listen up. We have a meeting get here. There is no way we can talk about this matter with others. It starts in fifteen minutes whether you are here or not." He said into the microphone as he then turned it off.

Edward sighed. He looked at Johnny. "Sorry I'll have to sign that autograph later." Edward stated as he walked towards the council. "Stay infernape you are not coming." Edward said simply as he passed Greg.

Greg sighed and nodded. There was no reason for him to go. He was not a legendary after all.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:40 pm
Fifteen minutes. That's how long she had until the stupid meeting. With a sigh she started walking towards the council building. It would take her exactly 15 minutes to get to the building. Not like she couldn't just fly there, she just didn't feel like getting there fast.

((Dragnguy...Who is Aiden?))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces