49%
 49%  [ 57 ]
Total Votes : 115

MysteryCross

1,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:21 pm
Emos are kinda scary to me.... But they're cool most times. What I REALLY hate is posers!?!?! XP

~Mystery_Cross~  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:24 pm
its because their music is annoying, and the way they look is annoying, and the things they talk about are also annoying  

Radioactive Acid Fiend

Radioactive Acid Fiend

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:27 pm
but what is more annoying to me is the rap gangster kids with their pants at their knees singing rap to themselves all day and talk to you but you cant understand a word theyre saying.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:39 pm
my brother and hes stupid friends are all emo so i have all rights to b***h about how much i hate them!

im not even going to get into how much i hate em caz i'll go too far haha  

xX x0mbie Xx

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:52 pm
I'm emoth: half-emo, half goth. so...I don't really hate on emos, only the ones that b***h me. But, I cut. But, I don't have that hair-flippy thing (my hair doesn't grow like that)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:54 pm
what erks me is when emo men wear their sister's pants.  

Radioactive Acid Fiend

DaniDoom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:27 pm
I hate emo and everything about it.
mainly because its a fashion trend which many people have attempted to change into a lifestyle.
Its also taken away alot of my friends and made them all become elitist scum e.g they wont go near anyone who isnt emo, and in there eyes anyone who dosnt listen to emo music or go to the emo concerts, dosnt deserve s**t in there minds.
But I will admit, i am known to be sometimes very unopen to the music i listen to, im a hardcore gothrock fan and thats the music i love and adore.

But personally thats all taken from my personal so I apologise if its different in any other parts of the world  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:33 pm
DaniDoom
I hate emo and everything about it.
mainly because its a fashion trend which many people have attempted to change into a lifestyle.

Agreed.

MortSanglant

inuyashas_lilgirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:32 pm
To tell you the truth,
emos are the ones that annoy me..
Whiney little selfish bitches...

Anyways, My Chemical Romance
is NOT emo.
It's a very varied genre of punk/rock/pop/alternative.
People who call MCR emo need to die..

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:36 pm
..Marshmallow.Orgasm..
Darth_Gently
In my school we have the typical, whiny bitchy emo kids. They whine and make bad jokes. They listen to Hawthorne Heights (Sucks) and My Chemical Romance (Sucks as well). I hate them, as a person and 'emo' or whatever the hell it is, as a culture.

Also, really, no one has ever met an "Emo kid" because thats an idea made from stereotypes, and no one is a stereotype except as a character.
Excuse you!!! Hawthorne Heights and and My Chemial Romance, DO NOT FRIGGIN' SUCKS!!!!

Fixed it for you.

User Image

MortSanglant

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:13 am
I hate emo's, I've met plenty of emo kids.

Hell I borderline own the freakin' emo guild.

*head butts desk* Its a long story.

The fact is, most emo kids are arrogant, egotistical, self serving and self hating. Whats not to hate, but they are here to stay, and most people will view them as failed goths... which is of course not true, as failed goths tend to become metallers like me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:17 am
inuyashas_lilgirl
To tell you the truth,
emos are the ones that annoy me..
Whiney little selfish bitches...

Anyways, My Chemical Romance
is NOT emo.
It's a very varied genre of punk/rock/pop/alternative.
People who call MCR emo need to die..

They are not punk, nor are they rock.

As the lead singer, that all round fool of a man says, they 'are violent pop'. I can live with that description as it means they have nothing to do with anything good and pure.  

Rellik San
Crew

Frankendoll.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:00 am
I dispise it when people say they hate emos. It's like saying that you hate cheese before you've tried it. Not every single person that calls them self 'emo' cuts themselves and complains all the time, it's pathetic the way people can take a social group and judge them all to be the same. If I were to fit into any lable it probably would be emo, as I do tend to get very emotional over things and the likes (although saying this, if anyone asked I would not say that I am an emo.)

But when it comes down to it, how many people can you say that hate emos actually define the word to it's true meaning? Chances are they'd say something along the lines of ''a depressed weirdo that cuts themselves'' which really is not the case.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:14 am
Electrash
I dispise it when people say they hate emos. It's like saying that you hate cheese before you've tried it. Not every single person that calls them self 'emo' cuts themselves and complains all the time, it's pathetic the way people can take a social group and judge them all to be the same. If I were to fit into any lable it probably would be emo, as I do tend to get very emotional over things and the likes (although saying this, if anyone asked I would not say that I am an emo.)

But when it comes down to it, how many people can you say that hate emos actually define the word to it's true meaning? Chances are they'd say something along the lines of ''a depressed weirdo that cuts themselves'' which really is not the case.

EMO: Emotive Rock, an off shoot of punk (like goth) that sufaced around the 90's. The music of EMO strives to create a song that expresses an emotion (any emotion) near-perfectly.

An EMO: someone that follows Emotive rock.

The problem with EMO: most of the band have no idea what EMO is themselves and so create music that just whines - same with some EMOs. They have no idea that you can have an EMO song about love and happiness. THAT is why I dislike EMO.

See, someone can do it 3nodding  

Isobel Bellamy

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:40 am
kagemusha25
Do people who talk about how they hate 'emos' bother anyone else?

I mean, of course it's annoying...

But it seems that everyone I know who hates emos have never met an emo kid...

They all go entirly on what other people have told them...

Like my best friend...Every single day I see the b*****d, he says something that involves how much he hates emo...

But as far as he knows, he's never met one. Ever.

And the majority of what he says involves mocking their love of My Chemical Romance.

No other band, as far as I can tell. (I like My Chemical Romance, by the way, so it bothers me quite a bit).

And he often mocks 'The shitty poetry they write'. He writes poetry too, and I've seen it. It's not good.

I dunno...Maybe I just needed to get that out, but it annoys my horribly...

I get along with emo people, and I try to help them with what ever it is that they are going through.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff