60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
How much you going to pay sweetcheeks?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Possibly.....
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
already joined while you were writing it...
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
no, I hate you.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:02 pm
she lifted her self up and was sitting in front of him, 'wierd to think we were trying to kill eachother minutes ago,' she almost laughed at the irony
"uh... thanks." she turned her head. "are u like a mind reader?" she was already on her feet. her knees wobbled a bit but she steady them. "and thanks for cleaning up the place...." her mind wanderd to who the hell it could of been . . but her jeans needed her. she began walking to the bathroom and stopped looking back at him... "umm.."she hesitated "wana come?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:09 pm
He got up slowly then was infront of her with her blood soaked cloths almost to fast for her eyes. He nodded and gave them to her and stepped inside the bathroom holding the door for her. "Just run it loose and they should be fine when they dry." He said looking in the mirror and fixing his hair absentmindedly. He wished vondel would arrive it would allow him to relax cause he still wanted blood. As well he now felt very tired for some wierd reason if not for using a power that drained him earlier but her blood ran through him and didnt last long it was like a 20 min high, he felt like he was on drugs but focused away from that.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:21 pm
wow. he was fast, prolly as fast as she was if not a little more. 'he defintly out strengthes me though' she thought of when he had, had her pinned, and she shiverd scared at the memorie of his savageness. 'he realy dosnt seem like the same person at all now....' she walked in front of him to the bathtube turing on the cold and putting her jeans under it. her head spinned as she croushed down and she had to close her eyes to regain her self. she felt a vibration in the jeans she had in the water. "awe sh*T" she said quickly pulling the phone out of the pocket that was luckly dry. she sflippedit open and new that he could see the Txt she didtn care.
"are you dead?"
she got up to ask him wat he thought she should respond, but the light headedness came back and she tripped right into him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 pm
He caught her and let her lean on him taking her phone and closing it. He then looked at it in her hand and smashed it into the wall shattering the phone. He could tell she didnt want to be found and knew that most hunters kept an eye on the phones satalite chip marking where they were. It was also against the rules for them to shut off or break their phones they would report if it happened and vampires smashed the chips all the time as a game to show the person was dead. "There." He said unsure her reaction or if she knew this info but he didnt care at the moment. He dropped the broken peices into the trash then looked at her seeing if she was steady again.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 pm
"am sorry .. i am just really exsuhsted, the blood loss, and using so much life force energy to get away really did its toll on my body." she would have blushedagain but lacked the red stuff. she treid to steady herself. "and thanks for that, iam about done with them," she tried to smile but it just didnt want to go on her face. she realy had, had it with them. she had only just met this vampire (who nearly killed her) but in the small amount of time theyd been the appartment he had been nicer to her than anyone elese ever had. she went step out of the bathroom but lost her footing again and her vision blured. 'seriously, what is going on with me?' she thought to her self a lil scared at her weakness showing so profoundly  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:42 pm
He caught her wrist and steadied her pulling her to him. "You may want to lay down." Aviera said softly. Picking her up he took her to the living room and set up a wall around the house that only Vondel could get through and smiled. "Just sleep here, noone is going to touch you." He whispered and covered her with a blanket he had just retrieved from the closet. Aviera was gone again in seconds and was cleaning the blood out of her close and as he waited for it all to seep out he looked back in the mirror and flashed his fangs in irritation. "Why am I toying with my food." He hissed in wonder and then reached into the tub grabbing her cloths and hanging them. He then went to clean the rest of the house for something simply to do.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:01 pm
she was really embaressed . . but let him. there was nothing she could do to stop him anyway... she still couldnt get over how gentlte he was being now.. . .. was it simply out of pitty? or that she was to weak to do anything anyways? either way she felt . . . well comforted even though they had just being trying to kill eachother.... wat had changed his mind. she pulled her self up and said in almost a whisper but new he could he here it "why. . .why didnt u kill me. . . or hurt me more?? . . . u looked like u were ready to . . what changed ur mined?" her heart was racing in her chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:24 pm
Hikaru had gotten a bit impatient at how slow they had been traveling, it felt like it was almost a walk, though she knew it wasn't. She looked to Vondel as they passed through a barrier to an apartment building. She had now taken the lead in going to the right window, finding the two by scent easily as she crawled through the open window, pulling Vondel right along with her as they went. She looked around the cleaned room and then to bella who was on the couch, if it wasn't for her breathing patturn she would have guessed the girl was asleep or knocked out. She then looked around further, seeing if Aviera was around, she had caught his scent though it told her that he was in a seperate room, though doing what she was unsure.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:06 pm
Vondel shook his head slightly as Hikaru led him through the window. He had been listening to the thoughts of both Aviera and Bella. Just now he came out of his trance. Vondel released Hikaru's hand, breaking the link he shared and went to the kitchen. After a few seconds and meal for Bella and Hikaru was prepared. Just leftovers and sandwiches, all cold with some milk on the side to drink. He looked at Bella and smiled. "You need to eat to regain some of that lost blood. Taking it easy would be good too." Vondel straighened up and called out to Aviera. "You should hunt brother, it will help regain yourself. Afterwards I need to speak with you." The last part was lower that his normal cheery voice and more subdued, like someone about to tell some very bad news. His smile was back in a second though. Vondel knelt next to Bell and held out his hand. "Bella, I want to.... question you of sorts. This will not harm you in anyway but will help both the Clans. So, May I have your hand?" Vondel smiled encourgingly as his mind streached egerly at her's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:25 pm
she was shocked to see Vondel follow Hikaru through although she knew it was only natural. they had been following her after all. . . she sat up and crossed her legs, keeping the blanket around her.
Airabella didnt feel like eating and only had one bite out of the sandwich, she merely took a sip of milk to not be rude. (she hates milk) She rolled her eyes at Vondel calling her Bella.
"depends on wat u want to no," she sighed and leaned back against the couch. 'well at least my jeans arnt ruind.' she didnt hand him her hand. she didnt no wat he was up too and she didnt trust him, infact the onlly one she kinda trusted was Hikaru. seeing as they had shown her just as much hostility and for the stupid fact that they were both girls. 'maybe am not alone in this crap after all.'  

PaYg

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:33 pm
Hikaru had smiled and only eatten a small bit of the sandwhich that Vondel had made for her, the meal she had earlyer had kept her content, though she didn't touch the milk, she wasn't all to thirsty. She Sat down next to Airabella and smiled at her "don't worry, he wont hurt you, he simply wants to speak with you, mind to mind if you will" she smiled at her gently and gestured with a small nod to Vondel's hand which was still extended "And don't worry, there's no joy buzzers, i've checked already" she smiled as she attempted to crack a small joke, if only to break the tension and to ease the girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:33 pm
Aviera walked out of her room and dropped his jacket on the couch. He nodded to Vondel and started towards the window, tensing and flexing lightly as the thrill of an on coming hunt serged through him. Normally he was more controlled in this last 24 hours, he felt almost as though he was a child. He shook his head. After the hunt he would revert back to his old self. Not this blood crazed moster that was sometimes so hard to lock inside. He was slightly confused at why Vondel had started to use his powers on him and was afraid he would find out his true past if he searched hard enough. His brother had said he wouldnt use his powers against him but he had felt the tug as it released just moment earlier. "I'll be back soon." He informed them before jumping through the window like a wolf and as soon as he landed he took off running feeling free for once. Unharmable, immortal. Though he knew it was untrue he was sure the hell close.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:48 pm
'no fing way no fing way! look into my mind??! no fing way!' she screamed in her head, 'my thoughts and memories are MINE for a reason, i DONOT want some vampire wierdo to be searching my minde!'

"no." Airabella answeared way more controlled than her thoughts, " you can ask me and thats that." she looked to hikaru and then to Vondel. " trust isnt somthing u can come by easaly but iam givivng my word, and NOT my mind." she tried to ignore Aviera leaving but instantly felt uneasy when he left, he was going to hunt... going to kill someone innocent...... and HE was going to do it.... she had a hard time beliving he was killer in the last coupl of minutes but thinking back to the club she changed her mind.... 'man does that guy have persanality issues' she thought to her self,
she was greatfull that Hikaru was there with her and want just her and the wierdo mindreader but still... Airabella could think of just about billion other places shed prefer to be, wich included a crashing airplane.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:00 pm
Hikaru almost chuckled as she gave her final answer. She leaned back on the couch to kick back and watch the two, crossing her legs as she did so, her arms going behind her head in a relaxed position. She wasn't the one that wanted to ask the questions, it was for Vondel and not her, though she couldn't help but remember how he had sent all of his memories to her, and she wondered if he often did that to people, to anybody, or if it was just a select few. At that thought she shook her head, if it was only a select few why would he have chosen her. She looked to Bella and smiled "Well, if anything i think he simply wants to share his memories with you or something, not the other way around, but i'm not really sure, so don't take my word on it" she smiled and went back to relaxing as she finished speaking, looking up to the cieling, already growing bored.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 pm
Vondel smiled at Hikaru. "Thats about right. The link works both ways. I would know all of you and you all of me. Hikaru shared that just a bit ago. And a crashing plane is not someplace that you would rather be. As for Aviera.... we all have our problems. Somethings are harder to control than others." Vondel let the last part hang for a bit. "So, ill make a deal. I we will let you live, protect you, and keep you well if you let me know what you know. Remember, the link is both ways. You will know everything I have known in my 370 odd years." Vondel tilted his head for a second. "Now that I think of it, I dont actually remember how old I am. Ill have to ask Aviera when he gets back." Vondel laughed but motioned Bella to eat more. He went to the kitchen and rummaged around for something other to drink. He caught the thought that she hated milk. After a while he came back with a mug of tea. One of his famous blends in fact.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff