Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Kamen Rider RP? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 am
"The cool thing is the faster he is in clock up form, the more beam will repeat to hit him. Even if he created a portal through time, the beams will shatter the portal edges."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:31 am
"What the-?!"

Reverse is shot with dozens of beams at once and knocked to the floor.

[Clock Over]

He returns to normal speed and gets up.

"Uhhhh, okay I gotta admit that was a nice move. But you forgot one major thing. Version 2.'

He inserts a card into the driver.

[ATTACK RIDE: REFLECT]

All of the rider energy that went into his body was then amplified and reflected into the hall.

The two kaijin have finally made it into the castle.

Trigger: We did it! We actually made it-....... Is that?

Stealth: A giant field of lasers coming right at us? Yeah, i think so.

Trigger: Get behind me now! [His arms begin glowing and he creates a shield large enough to cover his body.] You have to do something now! It won't last too long!

Stealth: Alright then. [Prepares signs] Secret Art: White Veil.

[A slow mist begins creeping onto the battlefield.]  

cbgreiga

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:54 am
Hodge hide behind a wall from the reflected beams. Then he see a white mist is appearing. Hodge shoot aimlessly at the white mist.

"Damn my suit is still not recharge."

Hodge grip the knuckle part of the Fx belt.

"Now or never, Go to your final form, all out attack and make him go to the right corner of the room."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:01 am
Axel then said "If that's what it takes........Tatsulot!" The entire inside of Castle Doran started to shake and a loud crash was heard throughout the mansion and a small dragon came out and said "Pyun Pyun! Tension Fortissimo!" Axel then lifted his left hand as the small dragon released the chains on Axel's armor and went to his left hand as the dragon said "Henshin!" All of a sudden golden bats started to fly towards Axel and changed his rider form into his ultimate form......Emperor form. Axel then looked up at Reverse and the oncoming mist and pulled Tatsulot's horn. A roulette sound was made and Tatsulot announced "Garuru Fever!" Axel then held the Garuru Saber and attached Tatsulot to it to give it much more power and pointed the wolf head towards the kaijin riders and loud soundwaves started to emit from the saber and would back them towards a corner. "You shouldn't have pushed me this far......Hodge we need to get them out of Castle Doran now!"  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 am
" Now back up to wall near me and DoGaBaKi Form with bashaa"

Hodge toss Bashaa to Axel. "Fire!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:30 am
Axel then listened to Hodge and went back to his rider form and pulled out three fuestles with Kivat saying "Garuru Saber!Bassha Magnum!Dogga Hammer!" Axel's rider form changed to DoGaBaKi form with the Bassha magnum and backed up to the wall with Hodge and fired alongside Hodge. Axel then say the rift coming. "Hodge! It's now or never!" Axel then directed Hodge towards the rift coming up.  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 am
(I wanted emperor DoGaBaKi form but that work too.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:49 am
((Sorry! I didn't know what you meant! xp ))  

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:53 pm
[Warning: 18 seconds of power remaining]

"Damn it , it has to be now!"

He activates his final card:
[FINAL ATTACK RIDE: R-R-R-REVERSE]

His symbol appears in front of him and then forms a circle.
He compresses all of his remaining energy into a small sphere and rises into the air.

"And now all shall enter the void."

The sphere begins expanding rapidly, seemingly absorbing whatever it touches.

Trigger and Stealth look on in horror.
"Oh no, its happening again. We couldn't stop it....."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:58 pm
"Calculating new problem...It will work. Sorry Axel."

Hodge punch Axel with the knuckle part. "Full converting energy... Kiva" The knuckle absorb all the energy of kiva. It cause Kiva to dehenshin and go on conscious. Hodge caught Axel fall with one arm and then insert the knuckle into the belt.

Hodge announce, "Exceed climax only to vertex form boots." The Fx belt said "No problem, Doc"

Rocket power boots from vertex form appear at Hodge's legs. "Take your void somewhere else, Hyperbola moon kick!" Hodge's right leg go straight in the air and down as a crescent of the moon. The kick hit the floor he was standing. A red glowing aura appear from the crack aftermath. Then a red aura of kivat came out of the crack and then went off to destroy the floor. In a flash Kivat fly around the whole castle slashing pillars, floors, and the ceiling. It ending that the red aura kivat cut half of the castle doran.

Castle doran will notice ligher side of him and turn over to that side. The room gravity change and the gravity is sideways. The room where reverse and the two kaijin are now falling to the ground. Hodge grip tightly to Axel's body and run recklessly with the rocket boots.

Still carrying Axel body over his shoulder. "Come on wake up. Your the only one who fly castle doran even if he has one wing. "  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:34 pm
Axel woke up but was still disoriented but said "Castle Doran.......go towards the rift.........and activate code 27......" Castle Doran started to go faster until it got into the rift and as that happened Castle Doran started to regenerate along with the inside of it as it was being fixed up but Axel then went back to his unconcious state.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:50 pm
"No, it can't be. I've failed."

[3....2.....1. All power depleted.]

His armor disengages and he falls to the plummeting floor, unconscious.

Trigger: No matter how this ends we're boned either way.

Stealth: It's a shame huh? I didn't even get to do anything.

Trigger: If we don't make it out of this, I just wanna say you're an emo p***k but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Stealth: Thanks, you asshat. [Sighs] Well, see you at the bottom.

A short time later, the castle section impacts the ground. The impact does not kill them but damages them to the point where they revert to their human forms.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Two hours later, they are found by two operatives:
User ImageUser Image

"Are they still operational?"

"23 and 28 will be alright after a few days' treatment, but Ikkyu's brainwave activity has ceased. He's either in a coma or about to die."

"And we looked for another Reverse user months after we lost the last one."

"Did we have too much faith in them?"

"Maybe, but the fact is it showed us something important. The Riders are evolving; their power changing in ways we can't predict. We're gonna have to step up our game. Who did this to them anyway?"

"According to what we got out of Reverse's data log, it was four different riders: Fx, Axel, Ouja, and DEcay. They escaped into a rift after jettisoning the room these three were in."

"Well, they can't hide from us. The Society's hands reach far and wide."
He lifts his brace to his mouth.
"This is Gemini. I'm gonna need a Med Crew and the cleaners."

The girl looks up to the sky.
"Kamen Riders, shall you truly save the worlds or lead them to a greater state of ruin?"

"Seraph, we're going."

"All right."  

cbgreiga

Eiji Hino

Interesting Athlete

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:47 pm
Axel was still unconcious but he could feel all the life forces he has encountered including his enemies. Axel then felt Reverse's life force fading and tries to talk to him. "Hey......Reverse why are you letting your life fade away? I know you can be stronger if you push your limits but you don't have to fight for them......you can be your own self not just there tool that they don't need anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 pm
((Haha end of chapter 1))

*Deep in dimensional space*

Hodge carried Axel to the main room and lie him down. The castle stabilize and the castle structure is back to normal. Hodge heard something in the back ground. All of the sudden "Support ride: Guardian."

A hologram version of Decade appear. "Were you watching the whole time?" Said Hodge

"The more traveling you do would put stress to your body. You need to come back home."

"Stop treating me as a kid. I make my own decisions, Father!!!"

"Son, I understand, Your mother and I always you. I prepare this for you."

A metal suitcase became real in thin air.

"There is unknown group after you. You created such a mayhem with that reverse rider. I was researching that group and found nothing deep. Everything you need is in the suitcase. Only you can open it. I love you, son"

"You too, Dad."

The hologram vanish and Hodge stare at the brief case.

((OMG more drama. Funny note, I was so tempted for the part "your mother and I" I really wanted to put "Your father and I" Kaito x Tsukasa))  

xemnas-phandom
Crew

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

cbgreiga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:01 am
Nogami Ryutaro
Axel was still unconcious but he could feel all the life forces he has encountered including his enemies. Axel then felt Reverse's life force fading and tries to talk to him. "Hey......Reverse why are you letting your life fade away? I know you can be stronger if you push your limits but you don't have to fight for them......you can be your own self not just there tool that they don't need anymore."

Ikkyu feels Axel's message and begins to telepathically communicate with him.

"It's....just not that simple. After our world was overrun, they were the only people that helped us. Where there once was only loss, they gave us purpose. Gave us the strength to defend ourselves and our way of life. I don't think I can turn back on that."  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff