Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:52 pm
"The moment you call me to I will," he replied as sleep started to take him again. "Talk to you soon.......fyi.....I'm wearing nothing but white socks." He laughed again. He was wearing boxers too actually.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:56 pm
Judith blushed at the thought of him basically naked and looked out from her comforter tent to see if someone was awake since she heard a noise.
"I wish I could say something as exciting, but sleeping naked could lead to an awkward situation later." She laughed.
"I'll talk to you soon."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:59 pm
Patrick chuckled. "It's alright-my memory hasn't started to go yet," he replied. "Au revoir et salut, love."

((meaning "good bye and take care"))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:01 pm
Judith smiled.
"Good night."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 pm
Drake nudged around in his sleep again, gradually (without meaning to) edging Koko off the other side of the double bed  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 pm
((lol))

Patrick whisper a few more sweet things before hanging up. He felt a bit better now knowing she made it there safely.

--

Koko slowly came to as the nudging continued. Good thing too because she was about to fall out of the bed. She sat up and looked down at Drake-shaking her head. "Bed-hog," she whispered with a smirk.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:16 pm
Given the oppertunity to spread out, drake did, rolling on his back and practically starfishing, snoring once he was on his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:20 pm
Judith hung up and dragged her comforter back to her bed. She noticed Koko was now awake and Drake was sprawled across the bed.
"Having some trouble there?" She asked.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:25 pm
Koko shrugged with a laugh. "Guess he needed more space," she remarked and glanced at the phone. "Manage to get a hold of him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:32 pm
"Yeah." Judith smiled.
"Want to share my bed? It doesn't look like he's moving."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:38 pm
"Thanks," Koko replied switching sides. "He'll have a field day about this when he wake's up though, I'm sure."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:43 pm
Judith laughed.
"Well whatever he does it'll be entertaining to watch."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:46 pm
Drake continued snoring loudly, his head lolling over the edge of the bed so he was technically upside down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:52 pm
"So true" Koko replied relaxing on the bed. "It's also almost tempting to smother him with a pillow." She laughed at the devilish idea. "Or some prank..."  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:54 pm
"Maybe a bit of revenge for all the teasing we get?" Judith said with a smirk.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff