Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Shin Yotsuya Kaidan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate
  Likey
  No Likey
View Results

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:49 am
((Lol saya, you can make a teacher like appear for a few minutes and then maybe another episode since we are lack of rpers...))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:52 am
OOC

Kay, I will try and do what I can  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:52 am
Boku was glad to hear that the human was willing to listen to him and tell him. "Now can you tell me what happened with Oiwa and Iemon in the past? I have had problems remebering the past that fair back, i do remeber the scent and the people themselves...but what happened back then has become cloudy over thousands of years. Care to tell me? Being almost 4000 years of age can be a problem you see....." after telling him this he had hoped they would speak the truth about the fact which happened then...if he knew that is....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:55 am
OOC

Umm... Naoto-kun, should I post a profile of that teacher?  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:02 pm
((you could pm him it instead, might be easier for him?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:03 pm
OOC

I could even make two. One male and one female. How about that?  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:04 pm
(( @Saya: If you are going to use the teacher many times in the RP, you will have to. But if you are just using it one or twice...you don;t have to.))

The yokai is quite cute when she or he didn't go demonic. Izanagi feel like his life is safe at the moment. He tell what he know about Oiwa and Iemon... "It was said Oiwa and Iemon were husband and wife. But one day, the rich lady Oume was fall in love for Iemon. She was rich and Iemon's heart were captured by her richness. Oiwa died after that, being poisoned by his husband. She feel betrayal and return as a nyoru and kill who misthreat her before she dies...Well, I thought it was just a myth. It was true?" He know the kaidan story very well since it become a movie and animation on TV. "Why do you want to remember anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:12 pm
Boku was glad to hear what actually happened back then, he knew the family well, but his memory of the time was bad and he was away when it happened. "Well you could say i was friends with certain people in that family....however i can hardly remeber anything back then and was a little interested at what happened back then.....and being that old does make one wonder about his past at times. However im glad to see that some people of the family survived, i remeber that i played pranks on them a lot. Like i did in your class earler, my that was fun". He began to giggle at what he had done before, hearing a bit of gossip from the class below, New spreads fast here.

((hope you dont mind that i said he knew the family))  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:21 pm
((Hehe I dont mind. You can be the cat who was raised in Tamiya family for over 13 yrs :3 Japanese ppl think all cats that lives more than 13 yrs are nekomata...))

Izanagi is confused of what the kid said. "So you were consider a Shikigami or Shogu of Tamiya family? I never heard of any of my family talk about it..." He want to know more but it seems the kid, or the Shogu him or herself is unable to remember what happen too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:28 pm
"Well to be honest, i was pretending to be a normal cat and lifed with the family for a while, and once i left all hell seemed to break loose. And thanks to you i found out what really happened, thanks". Well that was not the truth, he was really taken in by Iemon but left because he got a little corrupted. But he didnt want to tell his descendent that now did he. "Well anyway im going back to your classroom and spread some more rumours, if only you could hear what they are saying at the moment". He began to here that they were calling him a pervert and such and he began to laugh a hell of a lot louder.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:34 pm
Spread more rumours? Izanagi suddenly feel weak. But what can he do about that? That kid is a yokai and he is just some ordinary teenager. "Ii ya da~!!!!" He yell to the sky...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:41 pm
Boku had ran off down the stair and arrived in a classroom, however this was a differnt room from Izanagi room...and he noticed the other person Izanagi was talking to...and Izanagi seemed to have a on her. Remebering that he called her Hitomi he walked up to her and spoke. "Hello Hitomi-chan, im Izanagi secret brother who he wont let leave to house. He said you were ugly and stupid looking". He thought this would be funny, and the reaction from her would be laughable as well.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:45 pm
Izanagi walk back to his class with a 'I am so dead' look on his face. He couldn't care much about what the yokai wants to do with his name now. He sit back to his seat, bamming his head on the table..."I am so dead!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:51 pm
"Oh, hi. It is nice to meet you. You know you look cute? And I do not care what Izanagi-kun says about me." Hitomi greeted back. Okay, he seemed to want to have some fun. But what will he say to this? she thought to herself smiling lightly.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:56 pm
Boku was a little annoyed to her reaction and pouted at the answer, he then thought it would be funny to run over and shout something similar about Hitomi saying to Izanagi. He ran out of the room to Izanagi's class and shouted. "Izanagi, hitomi said your a creep and that she hates your guts and never wants to see you again". He then ran back to Hitomi and waited for Izanagi to respond to what he said. This should be funHe thought jumped and on hitomi's lap.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff