Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
M o n o c h r o m e [[O/A]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join? :3
  Sure. ^ ^
  Nuuu. -__-
  Whooo moneyz/I'm a poll whore! : D
View Results

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:51 pm
[Thanks for accepting! ^^]

Mika opened her eyes when she heard noises from below.She mumbled and cursed a little before going back to sleep.Her cage was nothing like the others, it hung dangerously from the ceiling and looked like it was meant for a giant bird.She wasn't a bird,she's a human-cat for heavens sake! There's a big difference.The shopkeeper was drunk at that time and used a long pole to hit her cage,in order to make her sing.The man hit it harder when she just kept quiet.She snarled at him and bared her teeth."Sing,you stupid cat!Don't make me bring you down for punishment again!",the man threatened.Mika growled and started to sing Dark Woods Circus.

"Mori no ne, oku no oku ni arunda, sono SAAKASU,
Zachou wa, ookina me ni takai se-juu MEETORU,
KYASUTO wa minna yukai, katachi wa hen dakeredo,
Tottemo tanoshiinda! Kurai mori no SAAKASU....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:25 pm
Micaiah was hungry so she hesitently took the cookie, she took a bite then swalloed, "Mr. N... Mr. Nodachi, was my previous master... He introduced me to music, even made me discover singing.... He gave me Jeri, before he well... Umm... Before he comitted suicide... He was a bit unstable..." She trailed off, she missed Mr. Nodachi, but her missing him had went down some since it was nearly a year ago.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm
"Oh..."Matt's mood clearly took a dive when Micaiah had explained this. He pulled the cookie into his mouth to eat it and picked up another. He fidgited with the plate a bit before looking at Micaiah again."Well, I suppose I ought to be greatful to him for that...maybe we should head to bed for the night.Matt's legs had been pulled up, as soon as he let them to the ground he sneezed."Am I getting sick...can't be. OK, let's go."Matt wiped his face with his sleeve and got up to leave. He waited at the door for Micaiah."So what do you think of the house so far? I wouldn't mind if you talked a bit more. The ghosts are all gone...it's pretty quiet."

[[good to see more green day fans! there are so few where I am crying ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:52 pm
Micaiah looked at him, her head cocked to the side. There was that word again, 'ghosts'. She shrugged it off and stood up, walking to the door quickly, she got curious again so stopped in front of Matt, "Matt? What is a 'ghost'?" She asked, her eyes full of curiosity, she clasped her hands in front of herself and waited for Matt's reply.  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:38 pm
Matt stopped walking. He looked at Micaiah and smiled."The people who are in this house, but aren't really here."In some strange sense, he was correct. But that was just his explenation. He resumed walking as if his reasoning was self explanitory. He sneezed again."Excuse me. I hope I'm not getting sick...that'd make things boring around here.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:45 pm
Micaiah looked at Matt with a frown and tugged on his sleeve, "You can rest... I can bring you some herbal tea..." She remembered when Nodachi had taught her how to make once. "If you point me the way to the kitchen I'll be able to find the rooms again."

|| sorry, writers block ||

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 am
Matt looked at Micaiah."You're nice. Are you sure that you aren't tired?Matt was clearly infatuated with Micaiah like a young girl with a 'cute' little animal. Matt's eyes opened wide for a moment. His thoughts weren't scattered, or cloudy. He could remember something. One of the slaves used to make tea for him when he got sick as a child. He couldn't remember her name though. She had accused Matt's father of sexualy harrasing her. She disappeared after that, Matt never knew what had happened to her. His mind quickly reverted to his insanity but he was still sad now. He brought a hand to his forehead."Um...the kitchen's that way...fourth door on the right I think..."Why had his mind done that. He thought as he used to for that moment. He felt confused as he dragged his feet down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 am
Micaiah smiled an eyes closed smile before he walked away, "Its okay, it was pretty boring chained up, so I had alot of sleep then." She started to make her way to the kitchen, she figured this would be a good time to find out where everything was, if you didn't have assistance while searching for things in a kitchen, she felt it helped remember it better. She made her way through the doorway and was welcomed by a kitchen that seemed made so that it was easy to use and navigate. She stared at the cabinets, wondering which one she should open first. She chose the one closest to her, but only found some pots and pans. She tried the next, cerals. She had made it through about 11 cabinets before she found everything she needed. She put togther the tea quickly in a tall coffe cup, the only cups she could really find. She carried the hot liquid carefully back down to Matt's room. She stopped at the door and knocked, "Matthew?" She called out, waiting for him to let her open the door.

|| XD okays, writers block is obviously gone... ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:26 am
Matt was lying on his bed now. He was crying, because he was confused about his own mind and because the memory had sadened him."...the door is open..."His voice sounded normal if not a bit tired. He wiped the tears from his face and sat up. He hated feeling this way. He couldn't understand why he did either. He was fidgetting with the edge of a blanket trying to calm himself.

[[wow 0.o bad timing but I need some sleep...]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:31 am
Micaiah opened the door then looked at Matt confused as she walked over to the side of his bed, "Your eyes are red?" She said as she put the tea down on the side table. She cocked her head is couriosity again, "Why are your eyes red?" She had the signature couriosity nearly every neko had, asking about anything they didn't know without hesitation.

|| eh x.x its okay, I need sleep too, and writers block came back anyways. ||

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:16 am
Matt looked over at Micaiah and smiled a little. He was still sad but she was to cute not too smile."I was crying. I remembered someone who used to live here and then my head started to hurt...I was just sad."He sat up and pulled his legs over the side of the bed."thank you..."He reached over for the tea. He drank a little but burned his tounge, so he placed it back on the table. He just looked at his lap like a child.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 am
Micaiah was still curious, "Why did it make you sad?" She asked, she could always use the 'you asked me a personal question too' if he yelled at her. She doubted that he would though. He seemed like a very nice person.

|| I think I might die from writers block x.x ||  

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Vertigo Kaiju

Aged Shade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 am
[[it's cool, I can't think of much to type either <_<]]

Matt looked up at Micaiah and sniffled a bit. His nose was still running. He defiantly had a cold now, he just didn't think so."The person I rememebred. She was nice to me when I was little...but she made my dad angry and she disappeared. I never saw her again. And when I remembered that, my head started to hurt. I don't like being confused...."The tears started again. He spoke and acted like a child. He fell over on his side to lay down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:46 am
Micaiah cocked her head again, but wasn't confused. "If you don't like being confused don't think about it, if you don't think about it... You can't be confused." She said calmly, her way of thinking was simple and to the point. No, what if this triggers the memory or such. Just... Don't think about it, that's what she does about her life. She doesn't think about, 'Why did they beat me?' or 'why did they hurt me' it was just... Nothing.

|| o.o I'm talking about Herald the Unicorn in the donation's post... He's on crack... Sooooo =D I'm writing a bunch of stuff of nothingness til the idea's come on the Idea Express... Which really isn't that fast... ||

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

impiousLion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 pm
Dmitri laughed. Bold and overly-confident slaves amused him. As if they stood a chance against him, especially Kate. He leaned a bit closer, examining the girl with his eyes, the way a doctor would.
"You're a bold one, and on top of that, strange," a light smirk appeared on his lips, "Though, you're not human. No slave is truly human. You appear to be, yet it is quite obvious that you're far from it. But, it's alright," the smirk on his face grew wider, "Neither am I."
He laughed quietly, eyes wide and excited. This slave might just be the one. She might just be his next test subject.

Seth started the car, its engine roaring powerfully as he did. He turned the car heater on as he remembered how cold Akira was. Why was he taking such good care of her? He himself didn't know the answer. Sighing, he sped off from the repulsive and depressing market district. His home was in the more aristocratic area of the city, in the downtown area. Truth was, he lived in quiet a descent apartment in a high-rise building near the center of the city. After several minutes of driving through the rain, he finally made it to the apartment building. Parking, he got out, took Akira into his arms, locked the car, and carried her into the elevator. The elevator then shot up thirty stories, near the top of the building, and from there, Seth carried Akira to his apartment, unlocked the door, and layed her down on a white sofa he had. The enitre design of the condominium was sleak and elegant, with the living room and his bedroom overlooking the other skyscrapers, just as he liked it. He still visited his parents mansion, though he'd often choose not too, as it reawakened old, negative memories. This was like his second home.
Grabbing a black yet fluffy blanket, Seth covered Akira with it, hoping that she wasn't too cold. He quickly searched through his closet for clothes. Not many of the clothes would do, only, perhaps, this somewhat small black coat he had from one of his former maids who left it behind, and a pair of his old jeans, which should fit Akira nicely now. He layed the clothes down on the other sofa in front of Akira. Then he himself flopped onto his bed, staring outside as he layed. Who knew what he might accomplish with his young new apprentice. Only time could tell..

Tenrai's tail twitched once more as Sol petted her. Then, hearing his words, as seeing his hand, every inch of her body tensed like a spring, wanting to lung forward and tear it to shreds. But no, something held her back. Nothing physical, such as her chains, but something phycological, emotional. As he then petted her again, and she was on the verge of angry tears. He kept speaking of such calming words that it killed her inside. Why couldn't anyone be this kind to her before? Why didn't anyone spare two words of pity on her? Tenrai could feel her eyes beginnning to burn on the inside. Tears would soon follow, but she choked them back. Nodding her head, she hoped that Sol got the message. She wanted out. Out of this cage, this prison, this zoo. The little wolf wanted to know what her name truly meant. The sound of the wind was just outside of this cursed building, and if Sol was her only route to freedom, she'd take it, whatever the risks may be.

[[SWEET JESUS. Never will I write like that again...today. Uhh...You know, guys, masters can own more than one slave. :3 And there can be SlavexSlave relationships. ;3 That way, we can keep things moving...Also, I'm thinking in about a week or less, I'll make a festival-type of event, just to add some excitement to the plot. >D]]  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff