Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Ermak Lorde Fan Club [ Please Post ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote For Ermak!
  Ermak For Janitor!
  Ermak For Principal!
  Ermak For Mayor!
  Ermak For Governer!
  Ermak For Senator!
  Ermak For President!
  Ermak For Emperor!
  Ermak For God!
  Who's Ermak?
View Results

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:15 pm
Leave you alone? How are they bothering you?? You know you can block people from PMs and chatting with you right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:33 pm
Furry snuck into Ermak's bed! I saw it! Mine eyes are defiled! Unclean! Whaaa! crying stressed It is so unfair!  

savanacat

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:26 am
Ermak Lorde
Leave you alone? How are they bothering you?? You know you can block people from PMs and chatting with you right?
"Yeah but i didnt want to block him or ........................................."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:36 pm
Alright, alright, just let me know if anyone starts bugging you with this account Kay?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:07 pm
savanacat
Furry snuck into Ermak's bed! I saw it! Mine eyes are defiled! Unclean! Whaaa! crying stressed It is so unfair!
stressed I did NOT "sneak" into E's bed, I was offered a place to take a nap since I had to wait up for my brother to pick me up for Christmas with my family.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 2:56 pm
Ermak Lorde
vampiress_of_darkness
Ermak Lorde
Furry seems to understand a good deal of it, I'll ask her to post an alphabet or something, that topic will likely go in the PlayCha section though.
"OK THANK YOU!!!" Dances happily and huggles you tightly.
Just note that it might be a couple days before Furry can do that. She just started a new job and has been having a rough time adjusting to the schedual changes... blaugh sweatdrop Not to mention there's the Christmas rush compounding her scheduals. wink Lets all wish her luck and a good time K?
The promist 1337 guide is now posted in the Followers of PlayCha subforum.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:15 pm
furry1337otaku
savanacat
stressed I did NOT "sneak" into E's bed, I was offered a place to take a nap since I had to wait up for my brother to pick me up for Christmas with my family.
yeah no sneaking took place,... she didn't get picked up till the wee hours of the morning, and she'd worked a long day before that. She needed the rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Hides.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:38 pm
*blink blink* pray tell, why are you hiding?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:17 pm
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
savanacat
yeah no sneaking took place,... she didn't get picked up till the wee hours of the morning, and she'd worked a long day before that. She needed the rest.

She may not have snuck, but she entered your bed...WHILE YOU WERE IN IT!!!! She slept in your bed, alongside you until 2 or3 o'clock!! If that is not unclean and not fit for the eyes of a....year old, I don't know what is!  

savanacat

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:52 pm
savanacat
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
savanacat

She may not have snuck, but she entered your bed...WHILE YOU WERE IN IT!!!! She slept in your bed, alongside you until 2 or3 o'clock!! If that is not unclean and not fit for the eyes of a....year old, I don't know what is!
She NAPPED on the bed, and it was not either that long. I was reading a book even! and the bed is queen sized. Anyways she only napped there until we found out her brother would be picking her up LATER than 10pm at night. When we learned she would be picked up at 3 in the morning she made up her own bed and slept there. (and her brother ended up picking her up at 6am anyways.) xp rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:08 pm
Ermak Lorde
*blink blink* pray tell, why are you hiding?
ninja "Bored" gonk and clings to your leg.  

Kayo_of_the_Roses

Kayo_of_the_Roses

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:09 pm
Ermak Lorde
savanacat
Ermak Lorde
furry1337otaku
savanacat

She NAPPED on the bed, and it was not either that long. I was reading a book even! and the bed is queen sized. Anyways she only napped there until we found out her brother would be picking her up LATER than 10pm at night. When we learned she would be picked up at 3 in the morning she made up her own bed and slept there. (and her brother ended up picking her up at 6am anyways.) xp rolleyes
Sniffles "I want to sleep in my boyfriends bed" gonk "but he lives in diff state crying "  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:39 pm
Angel_Chii-Chan
[Sniffles "I want to sleep in my boyfriends bed" gonk "but he lives in diff state crying "
I feel your pain, my male love interest lives in MICHIGAN! I'm in CALIFORNIA! gonk  

KiyaraSabel

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:40 pm
I beat you all.... MY MALE LOVE INTEREST ISN'T REAL!!! cry ninja Heh....

And what's with half the people I know on Gaia living in California, and the other half Canada? LOL  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff