Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Grey Academy (Peacekeeper training/Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:01 am
Vergil lifted up his shirt for a second se she could see the eight still bleeding bandages. He figured it would ook extra gruesome once he healed, but for now he just tried to keep his wounds clean. it hadnt worked out too well.

"Ya im pretty useless right now. Plus i have a way with words if you handt noticed. My friends told me this would be good for me. Im not sure i would personally prefer to be back home fighting the good fight, but maybe with the s**t i learn here while my lungs are growing back Ill be more useful, at least enough to help, but maybe i could learn enough to stop the fighting altogether."

He looked over at the girl and sighed. he knew so much about her that she could never affirm. Everything about her screamed military though. She was tough, stern and even the way she wore her hair was enough for him to know for a fact where she came from. It was kinda sad.

"Ya i dont have any sob stories labout my parents dying and me seeking revenge. My parents are alive along with my little sister, i just thought that it was a good cause, i geuss. I never really knew how shitty things were for the people closer to the capital until i got my a** shot."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:46 am
Rose shook her head. "Once we get to the school I'm making sure you see a nurse. That is a pathetic excuse." She hadn't expected him to explain anything to her but at least she wasn't going to have to ask. It took care of one problem. "You have a little sister and you decide to go fight? You need some help with the word family..." She counted him lucky though. He had a sibling while Rose was an only child. She didn't really mind except for the fact that she had never had anyone really to care for. She had been left alone at the house when she was little except for her mother who pretty much let her do whatever. So Rose would do whatever she could and that would be the one thing you could in a house of the head General. She taught herself how to fight. Her father had come home and was impressed to find his little girl had been changed into a great fighter.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:12 am
Vergil laughed through a stitch in his side and brushed off her ultimatum.

"Listen Beatrix the wounds are fine they were caed for by an earth nation healer The only reason they look gross is because of how much they blead two days ago. Theyre sealed now, and im pretty sure ill be breathing at full capacity in like a week. So dont you worry yourself now. Besides if im so lonely what makes you think i need help at all?"

He laughed again at his rhetorical question.

"As for nowing about family ive had two and i would die for both. My friends in my unit, and the people who raised me are both family in my opinion. Also seeing as how you have no idea what its like down south, i wouldnt suggest you judge me. If there was no rebellion my sister would be in a mine raping the earth of its raw minerals, and probably selling her body at night to make money for her illeigtimate children. The revolution might be young rose, but weve liberated two towns in that state and one to go, not to mention stopping the flood of unbanization."

He thought back to his home which barely had a roof suspended between two trees and got a little homesick. He remembered laying in a hammock in the sun, and playing with his little sister, and even helping his father at the market. It was a paradise that was worth fighting for.

"On our first break i think ill go back home. Im pretty sure the rules here forbid me from getting in factioned combat, so ill probably just go home and fish... do you think youd like to come? Its just an offer, but as far as i know you may never have left whtever base your parents were stationed at."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:15 am
"I know Arose give me a second" Alexander said. After a few more seconds he came out dressed clean and with his sword at his side. "Alright let's go."  

Thunder-King01

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:39 am
"Yes boss" Arose said her own sword naked and resting on her shoulder. "Nice outfit, I feel all awkward" she said rustling her shoulders and stretching her fingers.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:43 am
Rose rolled her eyes. "Sure, sure. What do I know." She crossed her arms and looked back out the window. "Yes well I live in a big house basically by my self." In actuality her house wasn't that big. She looked back over her shoulder at him. "There is just as much a chance of that as you coming over to my house. Besides the first break will be a long time off. Plenty of things will happen between now and then.  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:47 am
"Your not the one who has to give the welcoming speech" Alex said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 am
"No offence, sir but they're teenagers many of whom are girls so don't mention responsibility or boyfriends You'll do fine". Arose did her best to make him at least less noticeably nervous "or we could stage an accident", she joked swinging her large blade around a bit before replacing it on her shoulder.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Pencil_Panda

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:12 pm
Cameron woke up at the sound of the announcement. She lifted her head from the window pane and yawned.
"Are we there already?" she asked, still rubbing the sleep from her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 pm
"Thanks. but I don't think an accident on the first day would go to well" Alex said.  

Thunder-King01

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:51 pm
"I really should get a scabbard for this thing" Arose pondered aloud. "Hey here come the devils" she said as they approached the main door the coaches plainly in sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Nich Moseyed out of his office wearing his favorite denim jacket just to look extra formal for the occasion.

He stood byt the front door wondering when he would have to start teaching classes and hoping they hadnt moved the ceremony on him out of spite.

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:10 pm
"What are you implying dear beatrix? Would i have you plan to dash my soul upon the rocks of cordial acquaintance? Im hurt"

Vergil slyly mocked. He hadnt expected an answer it was just a suggestion, he actually had figured this girl would never talk to him after they got off this bus. He wasnt even sure he'd introduced himself. The simple fact was he hadnt thought about the question, but he thought it would be fun to teach someone soup-tight how to really relax.

"As for the thing about unbanization ive been all over the fire nation since i joined the revolution. We have networks and recruiters everywhere.I may even have been near you at some point."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:07 pm
Rose turned and actually faced him. "Wouldn't you like to know?" She stated with a devious smile. But she was right in the fact that there was still plenty of time for anything to happen. She still wasn't all that sure that she wouldn't just call her parents and tell them. It was one of the reasons she was there. "I don't doubt you there." She sat back in her seat. "Are we seriously not there yet...This is almost stupid...  

Krazy Michelle Ranak

Feral Genius

Thunder-King01

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:27 pm
The busess pulled up infront of the school. Erwin got off the bus, the trucks were around the back unloading the student bags to their dorms. Erwin walked into the school "Frauline"He greeted Arose. He paused and looked at Alex. "Heir Mason" He said. Then walked off, their seemed to be abit of tension between the the two.

Alex watched Erwin walk off. "I should go make sure the cafeteria is ready for the ceremony" Alex said then headed off. The cafeteria had been modified. Normally tables with bench seats were all around the foom, but today they held numeruos chairs. The Grey nation banner hung from the ceiling at the far end, the banners of all the other nations in rows along the walls.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff