Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melmel416

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn looked at the door she walked over to it and locked the door. "Well they will but wont be getting in" She winked at him and walked right back to the bed and sat down

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I am sorry you were caught so Miss Rika," Theo said, his formality returned slightly. Despite no one being there, Theo wasn't one to deny that walls had ears, and this being the library, he wouldn't have been surprised should his father's spirit appear to scorn him severly. Theo shook his head then. What am I scared of, fictional ghosts? he thought, looking up at Rika. "We have an area for drying wet books," he informed her. "If you would like Mi--... Rika... we could dry ourselves there," he suggested, seeing that some of her hair was dripping water onto the floor.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:13 pm
User Image
Rika Lora Garret

Rika looked at her hair, "Oh, Im sorry..." She said as she held her hair so that it would stop dripping. "Ok then, lets go to the book drying room." She said, lifting her dress a little so that she wouldnt step on the hem.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:28 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"No it's fine, I just assumed you would be more comfortable if you weren't wet ad cold," Theo sated, leading Rika away from the door, taking a right before they were near the shelves, then through a door straight ahead that opened into a room that looked something like a shower, only the walls had a counter nearly all the way around save for the doorspace and a few gaps, and where there might have been showers were vents, all of which were closed for the moment. "Hot air comes from those," Theo explained, leading Rika to one of the vents above a gap in the counter. "You can dry using this; just open the vent then give it a few seconds and you'll feel the air blowing." He showed her a smaller vent above part of the counter, something similar to a hose laying under opening for the air. "These can dry the books, and yours there if it's wet," he explained. "With this you open the vent then squeeze the hose into it so that the air is concentrated thorugh it, letting you brush the air over the wet pages."  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sanjiv_Love

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image
" Marklyn...Do you think i can stay here for tonight...? " He asked her quietly knowing his father was coming back tonight and he didn't want to be around that horrible man. Romeo knew that his father was leaving in the morning so he needed a place to stay. If Marklyn said no then he was just sleep out on the streets like he did most of time when his father was home for the night. Romeo pushed his hair out of his eyes then softly brushed it with his fingers as his brown eyes wandered around the room with a soft smile on his face. When he grew up he was going to get a place like this...Nice and calm...Clean and well...A place that fit Romeo...No rules to follow where he could wander were ever he wanted. Romeo sigh knowing there was never going to be a place like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 pm
User Image
Hey there its Marklyn Chloe Rasideth
Marklyn smiled sweetly at Romeo "Ofcourse, you can stay as long as you like" she was still smiled but then thought of something "As long as we dont get caught" She looked at him with calm eyes

melmel416

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:53 pm
User Image
Rika Lora Garret

Rika did as Theo instructed. After she was finished, she took the ribbons off, letting her hair cascade down her face. "Ah, sometimes, i wish i didnt have to put these on... "She said, looked at the ribbons in her hands. After she finished drying herself, she walked up to Theo and held her hair. "What do you think, with ribbons or without them?" She said, giving him a playful smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"I think without the ribbons is quite good," Theo said, keeping himself from sounding tentative despite what his tongue wanted to do. He assumed that she would rather have them out, having just said so, but then again for all he knew she wanted him to say for her to wear them so as to be commenting on her beauty with them. she looks pretty with and without, he though, blushing and looking away from Rika's hair, catching her eyes for a moment before resting on the book "Di-did you need to dry that off or was it fine?" he asked, blushing again as his tongue got the better of him after all.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:09 pm
User Image

Rika Lora Garret

Rika laughed. "No, its fine, the book is ok.. I might as well return it, i finished it in the cafe." She said with a smile, not bothering with the ribbons in her hand, ones she won't put on anymore. She ruffled her hair a little, and blushed. "My mother doesn't like my hair to be down, that is why she gave me those ribbons." Rika sighed, "But it hurts when i leave them in to long.." She smiled at Theo, "I guess beauty hurts..." She said, rocking back and forth where she stood..  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"It must nearly be fatal for you then," Theo said, looking away down to the ribbons as he blushed again. "Well," he said after a pause, "may I have a turn to dry Rika or were you just going to warm me up with your beauty?" he asked, standing as though he was really ready for Rika to do so, however it could be, anyways.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image
Rika Lora Garret

Rika laughed, "Oh, im not that beautiful..." She said as she looked down, smiling and blushing.. "Oh, right, you need to dry off to, sorry, dont want you catching a cold..." She stepped aside, still blushing because of his compliment. "I am not nearly as beautiful as Marklyn though..." She smiled sadly, "But she is like a sister to me, i do not wish to speak ill of her."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"Don't put yourself down," Theo said before starting to dry himself. He took a while longer with it as he had bee out in the rain more, his clothes having thus soaked up more water. He finished soon enough and smiled at Rika, closing the vent and taking her hand. "Let's go to the library though. The seats are more comfortable to talk in than standing here," he said before leading her away into the main area, then taking her to a circle of comforatble chairs and couches, sitting himself in one of the cushions of the couch, and smiling up at Rika, secretly wishing she would sit with him. He had a stray though, of her just using his lap, but then shook his head to drive it away.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 pm
User Image

Rika Lora Garret

Rika pondered for a moment as to where she should sit, in the end picking the seat in from of Theo, that way she could see clearly. She then noticed her eyesight getting foggy, but she ignored it. She smiled. "It really is very warm in here,"She snuggled a pillow on the couch, "So cozy." She sighed, she started to feel sleepy...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo watched Rika with a smile, looking at her snuggling the pillow cutely. He frowned for a moment when she seemed to fall asleep. That doesn't make much for conversation, he thought but shrugged and moved away. The library had many things aside from books, and Theo returned soon with a blanket that he drapped over Rika. "There, go to sleep. I'll wake you when the rain has stopped," he said, smiling before moving away again, taking Rika's finished book with him to return it to its place.  

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

born toulouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image

Rika Lora Garret

Rika wondered for a moment if she should sleep, but in the end, her fatigue got the better of her. She slowly doozed off.....
In her sleep, she tossed and turned a lot, all the while mumbling something that one could barely understand...

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff