Reply Wolves Of The Wind
Saltwater Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:26 pm

He huffed at her question, if she knew his mom, then surely she would be greatful. Her burning purple eyes ripping at his mind, her deep sleek midnight black fur cuddling and tucking him away. Mother. His protective forcefield. He heaved a deep sigh and exhaled just the same. He was slightly depressed he left, but it was his job to leave.. as he was told.
His mind raced as he was drawn to the past.
The past.
Where he was young and foolish, yet wild and free. The soft memory of his mother when he was sheltering him from the wind when a storm passed. The soft songs she would sing to him when something scared him.
That was before he and his sister left the soft home of the pack. Now he was here with this wolf... dreaming of what could have been or what will be. His fur bristled as everything washed away into reality. Some thing he didn't want to go back to. Even with Renae there. Back then, he could screw up all he wanted and no one would really care, here. It was different he had to be careful of every thing. And everyone.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:39 pm
"Cupid?" she asked curiously, "Are you alright?" Renae murmured again. He seemed to be off, deep in thought about something that she was unsure of. Her Honey colored eyes glistened in the light as she turned her head towards him, she was now worried. She wasn't quite sure why, but she felt a vague need that seemed to be growing to make sure he was alright. "uh," she wasn't quite sure what to say. she felt as if it was partially her fault, even if it wasn't. There was a moment of silence as she started to think about up North where she had grown up on her own. Her family abandoned her and her sister had been missing. She shook the thoughts from her head, not wanting to even recall them, and returned her attention to Cupid.

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:50 am

"Huh, what?"
Cupid flashed to life in seconds, his whole body jumping up to lay on his stomach rather then his side. His head whipped around for a moment, taking in the surroundings before facing Renae once more. His tail thumped a bit disapointed at the dim reality, he really hoped he convinced himself tostay in the past and start over.
"Oh sorry, a little spacey right now."
He shook his head wilding for a moment and stretched the sleep out of his legs and looked at her promising like. His paws crossed and a little smile upon his face.
"What were we talking about?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:20 am
Unwilling to bring up their actual previous conversation, Renae thought up a lie. "Lightning." she stated, returning the small grin to him. she stood up and walk in front of him rather then next to him an sat down lightly as her tail wrapped around her side. She smiled once again, "We were talking about how gorgeous it was." she said continuing off her idea. For she knew it wasn't him just spacing out, but it more or less had to do with their conversation. She wasn't quite sure what it was, but she didn't feel it would be lovely of her to bring it up again. She sighed as her smile turned into that of a soft one and her facial expression seemed to mimic the warmth of her grin,

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:16 pm

"Oh really?"
Cupid drew his head back alittle bit some what suspicous, but what the heck. He shrugged and blew it off. His tail thumped as he thought of lightning.
"Kinda sad that you did get your sight back."
He thought about how great it would be if she saw his blueberry coat, to see him for what he really was. But when he thought like that, it seemed selfish. But if she was color blind, she saw everything the same but saw the true potential in everything. Not just it's color but it's personalitly.
As soon as he realized her sight was much more then what it seem, he smiled bright as his fur smoothed down as his ears perked high. She was much more then he thought she was.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:34 pm
Renae looked at him with a bright smile and an twinkle in her light amber eyes. "I'm quite fine with it to tell you the truth." she said in a matter-o-fact sort of way. "I've never really minded it much." she said in a bright tone that seemed to brim with life and joy even if she never saw everything truly to it's full extent. Never to see a rainbow, never to experience a sunset, but it was alright. She understood the true joy and beauty it gave to people and that made her happen enough. She watched Cupid as his disposition over the matter changed and he now saw it in a better light. Or so she presumed. she tilted her head slightly and smiled her signature soft smile at him.  

A1icee

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:16 pm

His bristling fur made him more aware of his expression and he dimmed down back into a more relaxed normal postion. He was slightly embarressed at the fact that he let his emotions fly out like that, he normally didn't have that happen.
"Do you regret having such eye sight?"
Cupid looked at her with his head tilted to the side and abit curious on her feelings. Mostly because it was a sensitive topic.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:37 pm
||- Hello? -||

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm
// whoopsie sorry. I was sneaking on last night and forgot to post back.
It's okay I'll be on for a long while now//

"Never." Renae said simply, looking at cupid dreamily. She loved having her eyes just they way they were. They let her see past people's exterior and into their exterior. Not like, x-ray vision of course, but more into their personality and true inner beauty. "Plus, without it I wouldn't be able to hear as well as I can." she said stoutly with a smug grin on her face. She was rather glad cupid had expressed such emotion and wonder over the topic. She was glad to have him show an excess of emotion at all really, she loved people's personalities when they where expressed in such a way. she seemed to glow with life today as a matter of fact. She was full of joy and obscenely large amounts of happiness. She wasn't quite sure why yet, but it seemed to grow on her the longer she stayed happy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:09 pm

"Is that the only reason?"
He wanted to know alittle more, to confirm his theories, to know almost how it was like to see like her. Almost.
His tail thumped as his ears flickered backward for a hidden emotion. He was almost determined not to let them show for this curious topic. It was just too early for him.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:35 pm
Renae grinned, she knew he wanted more out of her answer than she actually was giving. "Well no." she started watching him carefully to see any of his newly rediscovered emotions. Almost like a treasure hunt. "I love my vision because it helps me look past outer beauty and focus, more or less, on their personalities." she said in a lilting voice as her focus slowly wandered back to the little wilting flower. She smiled at it in the way you would smile at a dying child and returned to the conversation before her. "Not that I wouldn't love to see the relaxing glow of color, but I'm just happy the way I am. Acceptance." she uttered towards the end of her sentence with a smile you couldn't say no to so easily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:45 pm
Cupid pulled in a breath and thought, maybe he did regretting seeing people for their colors. At times. He loved the bright blue sky just after a harsh storm or the sparkling dew on the leaves of bright colorful flowers after a light spring shower. He loved the glow of everything he took for granted. Maybe turning over a new leaf was best for him at the moment.
"I see."
His tail thumped and his eyes trailed down from her and to the floor, some what shyly. He huffed and licked his chest as a quick distraction.
"That is what I thought."

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:18 pm
Renae grinned brightly at him, feeling rather flushed herself, but continued to hold her head high. "I'm glad you see it in my terms." she said, figuratively of course, in a lilting voice as she stretched out her legs. How long had they been talking? Not that she minded, in fact, she loved talking to cupid. She didn't know it until just now, but she was getting rather hungry. she looked down at the lagoon and saw a school of fish. She smiled as she felt her stomach grumble, almost as if calling to the food. "Well," she started looking downwards. "I'm getting pretty hungry." she cooed looking down at a flounder that had wondered into the lagoon from the ocean.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:35 pm

The word hungry made Cupid's head jump up and look at the salty water probably full of colorful and tasty fish. He licked his chops and stood up as he stratched his ear and grinned.
"Well, then let us get them."
Cupid started into a full on sprint blasting past Renae and jumping high into the air before making a big splash in the salty water.

LilSnowBird

A1icee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:51 pm
Renae laughed, whirling around in a circle and jumping into the lagoon herself only after shouting the word, "CHEATER." in a light and bubbly tone. A splash caved in around her as the schools of fish fluttered passed her. She knew very well she was planning on catching a trout, a nice big juicy one, when she caught the eye of a stray. She paddled under the water and briefly touched the ground of the lagoon floor and jumped up under water in a rush off bubbles. She outstretched her jaws and chomped down on the water bearing creature and cam up victorious. Speed also came in handy at times. She grinned, triumphantly and paddled over to shore as she waled on to the sandy beach. she shook off her fur in all sorts of directions until she resembled that of a fur ball. "Tha wah gwate" she said in a muffled voice since the fish was still in her mouth. she let out a huff of air and spit the fish out at a near by rock, turning to face Cupid with a bright grin.

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff