Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Mira smiled slightly and scratched the kitten behind the ears and it began to purr.She frowned when she noticed it shacking from the cold "You poor thing....." The kitten looked up at her let let out a pathetic sounding mew, and Mira nearly melted on the spot.Sighing slightly, she took off her scarf and bundled the kitten in it and smiled slightly when it immediately closed it's eyes "Looks like you've got a new owner....." And it seems like I'm just a soppy animal lover. She carefully put the kitten in the huge pocket of her long coat and looked around the alley again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:19 pm
Hanan looked at the mask, but then shurgged and put it on. She'd ask her quetions once she was inside, and one of them was if he had any alchol. She needed some right now... or she might just go insane and end up biting Isaac.  

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:10 pm
Oblen, forgetting to blow away from the window, directly blows out the window to send a large sum of cigarette smoke into the face of Mira. "... Shoot." He thought flicking out the cigarette before ducking under the window, hoping he didn't 'blow' his cover.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:19 pm
((Haha pardon the pun, lol))

Getting a face full of smoke, Mira went into a coughing fit.She covered her mouth and looked around in confusion Where did that come from.....? She looked around the alley again and sneezed slightly as a delayed reaction.

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:49 pm
((I couldn't help it. xp ))

Oblen then listens, but hears no foot steps. "... Should I just talk to her then?... She must know someone's here..." He takes a moment before crawling to his shack door and opening the door to stand up and walk out some. He then asks "Who are you?... Why you back here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Isaac walked into the back making sure all of the garlic mist was being sucked out. when it smelled like fresh air he looked to Hanan." You take that off now. Theres blood in the fridge.. synthetic and real and their is gin and whiskey in the cupboard." The safe house was filled on all the walls with crosses, stakes, crossbows, garlic powders, bottles of holy water, and swords all sorts of things to kill vampires with. There was even training diagrams of where to stick a weapon if you just wanted to wound or maim a vampire.  

Ghostly_apparition

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:53 pm
Hanan took off the mask, and giggled. "I could've made it in without that. I don't usually breath," she said, now in the cupboard grabbing the whisky. She looooved alchol. She got somewhat drunk from it, but in a good way. It would dull her senses; she got slower, she couldn't see or hear perfeclt, and, most importabt to a vampire like her, she didn't feel her need to eat. She gulped some, and sat down on the floor. "Why haven't you killed me yet?' she blurtted out, and smiled sweetly, taking another swig of the whiskey.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:18 pm
Isaac smiled." I was asking myself the same question. But I think I know why. One you remind me of my sister. Two your a vampire that wants to die.. I could kill you at anytime and not think twice about it. Three I could use your help with the promise I'll kill you later if you help me find the head Vampire in this city."  

Ghostly_apparition

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:38 pm
((Lmao uh huh sure))

Mira jumped when she heard someone speak.She turned slightly to see Oblen standing just out side the shack door "M-Mira...My name is Mira...." She gave him a confused look when she saw the wings on his back "And I was looking for someone.......But he seems to have disappeared.." Either that or I really am going nuts...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:58 pm
((If I coulda I woulda, but I couldn'ta... mka?))

Oblen pulls out another cigarette and lights it with his finger as he listened. "Well, you came out the wrong way... nobody has been down this ally for a long time." He said as the fire on his finger ends with his cigarette lit.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:47 pm
Hanan didn't want to leave him out of alchol, but couldn't help herself. She downed half the bottle quickly, before closing it and setting it down. Her eyes dulled, and she smiled. Her eyes didn't go all weird and drunken, but her tounge was defiently drunk. She would prbably blurt out anything if he asked her. "I don't know any other vampire! I'm hardly out enough to know them," she said, tripping slightly over her drunken tounge. It felt heavy in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:27 pm
((i am still here just i'm not suppose to be on atm, im suppose to be doing home work just wanted to tell yall so i didn't get kicked out))  

Jokolyn

5,725 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 pm
((Lol okay))

Mira's eyes widened in shock and she took a step back when she watched how Oblen lit his cigarette "O-okay...I-I'll just go then...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 pm
He extends his hand, witch contained the finger he used to light the cigarette, forward. "No, no!... You've been the only person I've talked to for... well, I'd say a couple years." He said before stepping forward.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:20 pm
Isaac smiled and poured himself a glass of whiskey." Its alright.. I'll find them with or without you. As far as Im concerned your ok to stay or leave. I dont mind that your around."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff