Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Rain- Soul Survivor (Accepting/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asurai_Hadaire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:51 pm
She held her close trying to remember what cave she had ran out of and then sighed picking her up easily. "Come on lets get you back to the others so we can eat." she whispered taking off in a run towards where she had left Nick and Raven. Hopefully Nathaniel wouldnt be much of a problem.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:24 am
Raven had been sitting next to the fire, not knowing where the other two went she had kept the fire going well, making sure that the inside of the cave was nice and warm for when the two returned, she was sitting back against the wall of the cave, poking at the fire with a stick, lifing the stick up when the end caught aflame, letting it go out on its own before lowering it once more into the flames, a look of pure boredum on her face as she played with the fire, not really caring all too much of the stick she was using as it got smaller and smaller, she eventually had to throw it into the fire and grab a new one to poke the fire with.

Nick had been looking around for something for the others to eat, only finding a few mushrooms here and there, and even some berries, though it was only enough to get rid of any hunger pains they had, and not enough to fill their stomachs. He shook his head at the small pile of food he had collected from the cave and from the very nearby area, not going out too far. After awhile he could smell the two returning, though he could also smell something salty, tears perhaps. He ran out to greet the two as they were returning to the cave, offering to help bring in Airadain.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Airadain gently pushed herself from Rukia's arms and thanked nick but also refused his help she placed the small handfull of berries she had fund on the cave floor close to the fire and then laid down on the oppest side, trying to dry her self. she was froze inside and out  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:02 am
Rukai smiled at him and then walked away to the cave she saw her friend leave from. She could sense him from here though injured his power was amazing, he had grown stronger but she wouldnt let fear stop her from hurting him. Airadains words came to her and she sighed turning away and made her way back to there small camp, she couldnt hurt him now no matter what. Airadain would never forgive her. How she could fall for that killer amased her but there was nothing she could say cause she knew that he had his reasons as well and he wasnt always like that. But humans did that to certain people her father included. "Ill make dinner." She exclaimed as she walked back into there cave looking around for things to use. "No pot, well there goes that idea. Im going to go look for a turtle unless someone can think of a way to cook this. "  

Asurai_Hadaire

PaYg

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:13 pm
Airadain managed to smile at her. she was greatfull she hadt went after hi. tgave her reilef and hope. she glanced at Raven and Nick trying to mile at them but she had nothing to stay. but she didnt want them to worry or make big dealof her. "but the poor turtle" was al she managed in the end  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:01 pm
Nathaniel stifled a laugh hearing this as he stood outside thier cave. He had woken up in pain and a little tense but he didnt mind. He smiled stepping in folding his wings up as he ducked under the low overhang. "Anyone home." He called out of slight humor as he continued towards the light glow in the back that meant there was a fire. 'Warmth, he thought.' Rein was at his side and he motioned to him to go further ahead in shadows and warm up as he waited stopping far enough away he was invisible to them in the darkness but he could see their faces perfectly. He chuckled and leaned against the wall watching them. "What noone's going to welcome me in. I guess its understandable I wouldnt enjoy death standing on my porch either." He laughed again almost silently watching their faces.  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 pm
Airadain was on her feet immeditatly. "if ur intentions are to hurt anyone in here further then LEAVE NOW." she made her voice strong and stren. although she didnt feel it. she felt like falling over and going to sleep. "and its the others choice if u stay." her voice was cold and hard. but she felt like marshmelo and wanted to him to come in and let her apologize for hurting him. . . and, and explain that she hadnt ever ment to hurt him. . just comfort him. . .  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:44 am
Raven had looked up from the fire as the others returned, chuckling at the turtle comment "Well I think that a turtle is the only way to go unless somebody can carve a bowl out of a rock in 10 seconds" She chuckled and looked to Nick, he simply rolled his eyes at the comment. She then turned her attention to the cave of the mouth as Nathaniel stepped into their cave, then his side kick came in as well, though both remained in the shadows. She made no move to send him away as she listened to Airadain, she was acting rather strangely around the demon, almost as if she wanted him to stay. Raven shook her head "He can stay if he brings no harm to us, after all I'm fairly sure we are in his territory, or something like that" she mumbled as she stared into the fire once more, not bothering to look at him. She remembered how he had nearly killed her brother and herself, though she wouldn't do much about it, it was in the past and now all she could do was let it go.

Nick had followed Airadain and Rukai back into the cave though he said nothing. As soon as they returned to the cave how ever he was back at Raven's side to help warm her up, both of them sitting against the wall next to the fire. He could sense the demon before it announced it's presence in the opening of the cave, he didn't bother to even look at the demon as it stayed in the shadows.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:20 pm
(sister is posting on mine as well sorry so sometimes you'll see another color of post from my account)
Nathiel waited to see what the young vampress would say, he could see her eyes watching him in the shadows and he took a step forwards curling his wings in tightly to his body until they looked as tho they no longer existed under his jacket. "I can have my companion get a bowl if you wish. Im sure we still can get into my home the villagers will be still frightened to go inside at this point." He didnt look at her and only watched the flames as they danced softly now that the winds outside were not blocked off by his wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:23 pm
even thought he wasnt looking at her she was looking straight at him she couldnt take her eyes off of him out of fear of wat he might do, why he came here and because he was just so beautifull to her. she plled her gaze away to look over at Raven and Nick, nodded at Raven and simply starred at nick for a moment befor returing her gaze to him.
"why did u come here" her voice was low and she stepped closer to the fire even though it stud between them.

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:51 pm
(read this as a full post for both my brother told me to do it and texted me what he wished to say while he is at work. Its easier to write this way and both will be distinguished seperatly)

“He came to offer his assistance and ask for an alliance.” Her voice came in a small breathless rasp as she stood up from out of the corner and stepped into the light so he could see her face. “Isn't that right, Trace.” The hatred was visible in her features and it caused him to take a small step back for the first time since all this had begun. “Correct, I hold the most chance at any of your survival.” He turned his gaze on the rest of them his cat like eyes flaring lightly. “And as Raven said, this is my land and if you hunt on it freely without permission just like the humans I will rip you to shreds.” Nathaniel's gaze finally fell on Airadain and he gave a small smile showing his long fangs. “The angel isn't your food Trace so stop looking at her like she is a meal.” The words from the young vampire caught him off guard and he turned back to face her with a snarl. Rukai smiled seeing him for once unable to do anything. Well not unable but he wouldn't with the girl around, Airadain was keeping them alive he wouldn't kill in front of her for some reason or so that is what it seemed like. “Don't test me, I will kill you like any other breathing creature Rukai. Your tongue will be the end of yourself and your comrades if you soon do not learn your place.” As if to back up his words he jumped effortlessly over the fire ghosting past the others and threw the vampress into the cold stone wall with enough force to shatter a humans bones. A small crack was heard as Rukai hit the wall collapsing in a heap on the floor her cry was muffled slightly but it echoed around them in the small confined space. Nathaniel turned finally and glared at the others. “Does anyone else have anything to say or are we all clear now.” He watched them carefully ready to strike and kill at a moments notice. “The choice is yours.” Rein laughed softly in the shadows and then returned to his masters side by the fire just as Rukai started to get up she moved slowly to minimize the pain she felt but to get away from the demon before her. He sat down where she had been and stared into the fire watching her out of the corner of his eyes pleased at the pain and fear spread over her face. He glanced up and beckoned for the angel to come to him and sit before him. She alone could protect them as long as she did as he asked. It was all up to her. The fate of those she cared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:22 pm
"STOP IT" airadain yelled and went to Rukias side ignoring Trace's becon to her. just like in the other cave with him she felt somthing in her awakin and seem to take charge. "i dont care if this is 'UR LAND' these are NOT ur people! they have done nothing to deserve this from you. Stop acting like a spoiled child. she could feel the light spill from her like fog and coat her and Rukia. it would help her new wound. she made sure that non touched Trace or came to close to him. she stud back up and looked directly at his eyes. "who are you?" her voicde didnt seem to be her own nore her body.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:39 pm
A smile teased his lips. "I am Nathaniel Trace, a demon from the mountain castle that over looks this land. I bid you this much girl..." He said slowly getting up "That this may be my land and they not my people but my creator owns everything in this district and thus me being his right hand man or more less son, gives me a right to alot of things." He hissed at her getting closer than normally he would have liked. Blood dripped from his mouth as he bared his fangs in a small hostile hiss. "You were inclined to come to my arms before yet now you wont. Is it your friends that lend you power or is it simply just pure hatred now." He glanced around and locked his gaze on the Vampire who was healing. She looked up at him scared and instently turned away shaking lightly. He turned back to look at the angel and then took a step back anger was distorting his thoughts and he wouldnt allow it. He finally sat back down hissing softly in warning for her to back away. Rukai shivered and slowly got up putting her hand on Airadains shoulder to tell her things were alright. She had never seen Nathaniel back down like that in the midst of blind anger. Feeling sorry for the young angel she hugged her and then stepped infront of her. And before speaking glanced at everyone else in the cave. "If you don't stop now you will have to leave." He looked up at her and smirked closing his eyes he looked away settling down. "Fine by me." was his only comment  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 pm
the presence that had seemd to almost posses her left and she blurted "am sorry. i ment no offence but we are innocent." her voice was soft and sweet like summer wind. the light went back to her and she sat near Nathaniel. she closed her eyes and somthing swam to her in her mind "i do not hate you, i do not hate any one because . . ." she paused as she truggeld to grabb the memory that was right there. "becuase i am Lion of god." she opend her eyes had she just said that? it made no sense! Lion of God=her not hating anyone? she shook herself "iam sorry i dont no were that came from." she ran her fingers through her short hair and her heart ached she missed her long hair although she had no idea how she had lost it. she turned her head to look at Nathaniel and she smiled at him.  

PaYg

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:23 pm
He didnt speak now as he watched her sit and listened to her words. Rukai almost screamed as she sat down next to the demon but seeing him do nothing she finally sat down across from them and huddled close to the fire. Nathaniel was hungry but hell if he would tell them but he knew the others must be so he motioned to Rien and told him to escape home and bring a pot and 5 bowls as well as silverwear so they could eat. It currently was all they required. Rukai watched the beast go and then turned to return her glare to the demon. He simply smiled and shrugged it off waiting for his pets return.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff