Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kagome-(incarnate)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:50 am
Ravenclaw rox my purple sox!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:44 am
*walks in and strats searching the shelves for a book about potions that she hasn't read before and settles in the end for a 900 pages long book about Poisonous Potions, goes to a coach, sits down and starts reading it*  

essenceofthedark

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:41 pm
::climbs on top of a bookself and hides herself behind some books and waits for some poor first year to come and grab a book on Transfiguration.:: heheheheheMUhawhawhawhaw ::get's quite and waits::  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:24 pm
RubyRays
::climbs on top of a bookself and hides herself behind some books and waits for some poor first year to come and grab a book on Transfiguration.:: heheheheheMUhawhawhawhaw ::get's quite and waits::

While Rae is waiting for some first year to come along and pull away the book that is hiding her, she pulls out her own books and starts to do her Herbology homework  

RubyRays

Seeker

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:07 am
-Plots against Gryffindor- ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:26 am
*sits at one of the tables, takes out parchment and quill, begins to write,looks up and glares stare at the girl plotting against Gryffindor*  

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:51 am
Revenge is oh so old twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:38 pm
Celestial Archer
*sits at one of the tables, takes out parchment and quill, begins to write,looks up and glares stare at the girl plotting against Gryffindor*

((You don't know I'm plotting, it's not likt I said. "Hey, my names Amara, I'm a Ravenclaw and I'm going to kick those Gryffindor buts!" I would like dye. xD))

-Writes-
They stole my twinkies. They snuck into my school bag during lunch and stole my twinkies. Rae, that means you.

dragons375

Dapper Capitalist

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:45 pm
dragons375
Celestial Archer

((You don't know I'm plotting, it's not likt I said. "Hey, my names Amara, I'm a Ravenclaw and I'm going to kick those Gryffindor buts!" I would like dye. xD))

-Writes-
They stole my twinkies. They snuck into my school bag during lunch and stole my twinkies. Rae, that means you.

((I'm am a twinkie...inside out. White on the outside, yellow on the inside xp ))

Rea came down from the bookself, "No body like herboloy books" she murmered as she cracked her neck

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 1:03 pm
Alex threw a book on the floor without damaging it and just sighed "Potions will one day meet its maker" She said  

Hallucination Angel

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 2:54 pm
Christen Wilson
Alex threw a book on the floor without damaging it and just sighed "Potions will one day meet its maker" She said

No no no.

Potions are the realm of Slytherins, it will never fall.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:27 pm
Grey_Temerity
Christen Wilson

No no no.

Alex just stared at him  

Hallucination Angel

Grey_Temerity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:29 pm
Christen Wilson
Grey_Temerity
Christen Wilson

No no no.

Alex just stared at him

*winks back*

Hey, you know it's true..

wink

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:31 am
Finds the comfiest looking shair under a window and opens a large book to watch the rest of the library from behind it ninja  

cyniclee

Celestial Archer

Fashionable Entrepreneur

4,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:14 am
*continues to write on parchment, singing to herself*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items