Expansive Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:50 pm
||- Lolz!! *falls over on face with a rofl face* -||

"Yep... i shocked my mother in the face because of it," he said stopping to laugh remembering such times.
"So you aren't going to get shocked, just don't make me nervous and you'll be fine."
Dare licked the bottom of his paw and wipped his head and kept doing this until he felt satisfied with licking.
"But they might be much warmer then normal."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 pm
Chael

Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing?

She was hesitant to actually lick his shoulders, but after a second she licked the mud from his fur there also, expecting a shock, and pleasantly discovering it was infact warmer, and felt a tad weird to her tongue. Not unpleasant, just different. When she finished she licked his ears before resting her white muzzle on his warm shoulders. "Why are they so warm?" She asked softly, rubbing her muzzle up and down his warm shoulder, enjoying the heat that spread through her jaw, and the slight steam that billowed from her fur pressing to his hot fur.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:08 pm
"That is some thing I truely don't know..."
Dare shook his head as his fur flattened and he was now mostly clean. He snorted and licked his nose, it slightly burned but it was much better now.
"If I were to guess, a scary guess if you ask me is that my 'wings' are just waiting to explode out, so I think the warmth of my wings is bunched up in my shoulders. That my guess, I am not exactly sure."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:29 pm
Chael

She didn't lift her head at his words, simply yawned and snuggled closer to him. "hmmm. That is weird." She said softly, falling silent for a moment, listening to the rain beating on the outside of the stump like a drum. "Why didn't they do it when there bear was there?" She asked softly, letting her body relax, her achey muscled slowly released their tension, and she yawned once again, their combined bodies made the stump warm, cozy.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:56 pm
"I wonder that too, I guess my body knew you could do it on your own. Well look where that got us."
Dare put his head down on her back and breathed in her sweet scent and smiled lightly.
"You smell like pancakes."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm
Chael

She chuckled as he rested his head on her back and breathed in her scent. "Pancakes?" She asked, her head lifting slightly to look at him, a confused grin on her mouth. "how do I smell like pancakes? What are Pancakes?" She asked, her tail swishing back and forth.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Dare laughed as he day dreamed of pancakes.
"They are Twoleg food, they are soft wood like things with a sap like stuff on them. But they smell better then the sweetest flower."
He grinned back at her his teeth giving her a twinkle in the dim light of the storm.
"My father used to get them for us when we were young, he was a welcomed member of the twolegs long before I moved here."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:22 pm
Chael

Chael listened to his soft voice, her eyes closing as he described them. "Are you saying i smell better then the sweetest of flowers?" She asked, opening her eyes and smiled cutely at him, her ears perked forward. "I thought that the two leggers hated our kind?" She said, unsure of what to make of that, her aunt had always spoken of the two leggers with hate and distrust. She shook her head, his glittering eyes causing her to nearly giggle. She pressed her muzzle to his and breathed in his scent. "Surely if I smell like a pancake you smell like one too." She said softly, rubbing her muzzle along his so their cheeks were pressed together and her mouth was to his ear, tail swishing back and forth slightly. "For I have never smelled anything quiet as alluring as you, and i've smelt alot of things in my life." She giggled at her words, nuzzling him gently and rested her head back onto his back.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:30 pm
||- Aww fluffy puppy love! ^.^ -||

"Maybe..." he answer with his trademark smirk to her first question.
Dare was calmer then before but as she drew closer to him and with all the affectionet rubs and comments he could feel his shoulder's pusling lightly under his skin.
"But my dear, you have never smelled pancakes... well unless you smelled yourself then that is a different story."
Dare looked at her licking the top of her head loveingly before resting his head down on her paws.
"Twolegs aren't all the same but yes, most of them are curel and mean."
Dare chuckled lightly, "I smell that good?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:52 pm
Chael

// so cute ^^ //

"It wouldn't be that hard to smell myself, but by now, my scent is nothing to me." She grinned at him and closed her eyes as he licked her head and rested his head on her paws. She snuggled into his neck, her eyes partially closed, a soft sigh escaping her jaws. "I figured that they all were alot alike. I've heard nothing but bad about them." She fell silent, her eyes closing. "I'm tired Dare." She murmured softly, her tail flicking back and forth slowly. "But i'm afraid if I fall asleep you wont be there when I wake up, that this will all be a dream." She sighed softly, licking his neck affectionately.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:59 pm
||- 'i'm tired dare...' oh i laugh. -||

"It's not a dream... I promise... now rest my beloved angel."
Dare closed his eyes where he rested and his ears folded back and everything going into sleep mode. His fur flattening beautifuly against his soft skin then his breath cool and sweet was now slow and dreamy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:05 pm
Chael

// Haha. //

She felt him relax, heard his breathing turn deeper, it calmed her, made her drowsy. She listened for several long quiet minutes, her eyes growing heavy, slowly she nuzzled deeper into his fur, his words echoing reassuringly in her mind. 'not a dream' 'my beloved angel' She faded off, her mind swallowed by the darkness that was sleep, his scent still filling her senses and his warmth seeping into her fur.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm
||- I has to go! T-T I know i know .... tears!! -||

Dare slept through the night without a dream poking through the blackness of his mind.
The first rays of light hit his eyes and he growled lightly as he opened his eyes.
"Stupid light...."
He lifted his head and yawned lightly as he shook his head. The morning after a rain was always beautiful that was one of the main reasons he stayed in the forest for his life was because of the rain.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:19 pm
Chael

// awww sad. i aughta get off to. ive been on forever lol //

Chael whimpered as he moved, wincing in her sleep. Sometime in the night the willow bark had worn off and she was left with the achey feeling all throughout her body. She opened her eyes as he shook, taking a minute to focus on her surroundings. She lifted her head slowly, smiling at Dare before sneezing, shaking her head. Her eyes danced to the light that came in from out side, following it. "Beautiful huh?" She said softly, as though fearing her voice would break the charm of it all.

TaInT3D_cUpCaK3
Crew

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:26 am

Dare smiled brightly at her sneeze, i was quite funny how a random thing brought joy to him.
"Beyond beautiful."
Dare yawned again getting the sleepy feeling out of his head and toes. He started nipping at his chest it was itchy.
"I hate bugs, all bugs in the world... they make me itch."

Wolves Of The Wind

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces