Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
Blazing shadow (need some evil people!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:33 pm
Shirogetsu was still zoned out, her focus mainly on the sky above her. she thought to herself, bored, She could hear the chirps of the birds going home and the subtle decrescendo of the crowd as people finished their business outside and went home.

(OOC: Guys, try and use proper spelling and grammar, please.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:04 pm
Himoto looked aound for something to entertain herself with.She sighed looking down."It's kinda wired actually seeing this quiet..normally I am use to chaos everywhere I look.. " she said lightly.She fiddled with her fingers now attempting to put them together like pieces of jigsaw puzzles.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:28 pm
Sage looked at Katsumi then back at everyone else. "There isn't much to do now, but you may want to know a little less about me." He said putting his hood on. "Everybody knows I can see into different timelines." Katsumi got up. "First, we have to do something about our bounties, luckily, almost nobdy knows my name." That was a lie, the guards knew of Katsumi, the theif of the mist. A little cliched but it would hae to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:13 pm
Himoto looked up."Umm..what are we going to do exactly..?" she said unsure at the speaker.She yawned;a little tired from having worked so much the day.She hardly had any sleep on top of that.Himoto shook her head in an attempt to stay up.After doing so, she took a sip of water from her cup.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:22 pm
Sage didn't say anything. Katssumi spoke up. "Well, aside from working off our bounties with hard labor, we can pay them off." Sage threw an angry glance at Katsumi. "Don'tt even think about it," He turned to the others. "You can come with me." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:35 pm
Himoto gave a confused look at Sage. "What's so bad about paying them..uh..off..?".She thought about some work she most likely would have to do and moaned a bit.She took another sip of water because of her throat being dry.She rotated parts of her body.Siting still this long made her body stiff and she would need to stretch once they stood up.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:31 pm
Akihiko was in the vent of a samurai's home.The smell of the food tasted so good-he couldn't resist.He waited for the wife to clear out of the kitchen,and jumped out of the vent.He grabbed some food as fast as he could and burned the vent for an opening.He jumped through it and heard the distant screaming and sword being drawn.The smurai slashed at the vent and Akihiko almost fell through.It had been front of him.He kept crawling as the samurai missed him time after time until he was hit.Akihiko swore in his head and shot a ball of fire at the man.The man yelped in pain and slashed again.Akihiko got out of the vent and building and climbed the top of the house.He got a running start and jumped to the top of a hotel and dug into his watermelon and other food he had stolen.Stealing wasn't his favorite thing,but he was wanted.He had already done bad things and gotten in trouble-why couldn't he do more of it?He kept eating.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:36 pm
The shogun was outside near the new theif, one where he could ignore Katsumi. "You want to steal from my people, I should take you in myself." He said drawing his sword. He was stronger than this person, who looked like one of his guards. "I will show you." He said taking a step closer. He raised his sword, getting ready to slice.

(remember, no auto hits like you did in the inn of peace)  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:43 pm
(Yeah yeah yeah.)
Akihiko was so caught u in his food he barely heard Katsumi unseath his sword.He took out his doubles swords as well.
"What do you want from me?I am already in enough trouble!"he yelled,firing a ball of fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:46 pm
The shogun cut the flames with his sword, it instantly heated up. "You can call me Shadow, I'm am your shogun." He said getting ready to swing again. He was a phantom, so this would no be an easy fight for whoever this person was. "Your going to get the penalty for this theft." He said swinging again.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:54 pm
Shogun.This would not be fun.
"Well then,if I'm in trouble,I can't get caught if I'm not in near you!"he yelled.He caught the sword on fire and melted it.
"Not so tough now?"he said.he summoned a ball of fire without a core and jumped in it and rolled towards the thing.He then jumped out and let it fly towards the man before jumping onto another building.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:58 pm
Himoto walked around town needing some exercises.Seeing 2 people engaging in a fight made her hide in a nearby ally.Fighting was something she didn't want to do.But trying to break up a fight, however,usually didn't end well.What should I do..? she wondered scared.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:05 pm
His sword instanly repaired itself. That's why it was called the blue sword of destiny. Kage chased after him. He was already there by time the man had made it. "I am a phantom, your not faster than me, and look at this..." He showed him the sword. "Melting it or damaging it won't help you." he said. He formed water around the blade, making the stell harder than ever. He swung the blade flat, trying to knock the person out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:12 pm
A ball of fire suddenly coming from the north caught Shirogetsu's attention. It streaked across the sky and dissapeared into the south. she thought as she glanced over in the direction from where it came from. She could see flashes of light, probably from the fire. She contemplated on going over to see what was happening, but decided not to. She knew that magic was rare these days, but it still didn't have anything to do with her. She looked back up at the sky. By now, the only light was seen on the western horizon so she had taken off her blindfolds. The rest of the sky was a dark blue that gradually transitioned into a midnight black at the edge of the eastern horizon. Shirogetsu thought to herself as she watched the first stars appear.  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

King Koolest Person

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:12 pm
Akihiko ducked and rolled to dodge the blade..Akihiko decided there was only one choice.He threw the rest of the watermelon at him,the melon on fire,and left a little body of fire imitating him.The body sprung to life and attacked the phantom.As it swung its first swing,Akihiko was already in an alley.He ran towards another alley and hid there.He noticed another person there and spoke quietly to her.
"Give me a favor and don't say anything."he whispered.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff