Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply The Naruto Network
Introduction Thread - New to the guild? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:23 pm
Ancient Guy
Where do I have to post my application?
c at the top of the page it says request to join guild click it  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:24 pm
mrsuchihasasuke
Ancient Guy
Thanks miss.  

Vampire in a Blender

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:40 pm
Ancient Guy
mrsuchihasasuke
Ancient Guy
Thanks miss.
you're welcome  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:41 pm
Hello everyone, I am J-Lynn or Ayume you may say. I am a big fan of Naruto. In 3 Hours it's Naruto in english :3 Not good thogh, Japanese is... oh yeah. I am 13 and is new to this guild. When I roleplay, I roleplay with my Panda but somehow he is sleeping -.-'.  

Ayume Suitonnen

MostImpressive

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:28 pm
hi my name is gabriela, and I love Naruto, as you can see by my sn and my siggy, that my favorite character is gaara XD, but I have other favorites too such as kakashi, itachi, naruto, and neji 3nodding anyway, nice place you got here, and thanks for the invite xtwistx ^_<

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:31 pm
deSert_InSomNiAc
hi my name is gabriela, and I love Naruto, as you can see by my sn and my siggy, that my favorite character is gaara XD, but I have other favorites too such as kakashi, itachi, naruto, and neji 3nodding anyway, nice place you got here, and thanks for the invite xtwistx ^_<
No problem. We're always looking for new members. ^^  

xTwisTx

Fleashis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:36 am
Hey!!! My name is Fleashs redface and I love Naruto whee I've got to admit ive only watched the first few episodes in english because it just got on Adult Swim and ive got the manga up to 7 since the 8th isnt comin out till later crying but i will be watching episodes 1-100 in Japanese soon blaugh

Umm my favorite characters are Kakashi, Iruka, Naruto, Gaara, Itachi, Shino and Kiba 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:14 pm
my name is kyle and my fav character is kiba my fav episode is the chounin exams when everyone was cheating that is the best test ever  

ninja_zabusa

chikushou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:15 am
Hullo. I've been on for a while, but I haven't been active until recently.

Anyways, I'm chiku, and anything you may wish to know about me you will probably be able to find in my posts. ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:22 am
well hello i recently started posting now because i have DSL biggrin i glad to see other naruto fans and i hope to speak to some of you in future threads biggrin  

sweetsnow

rikugodofdarkness

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:22 am
hi im chad but i can call me ryu.i think im a little like naruto.i head storge and do things my way.people think im weak but they dont know the power i have.i like a good fight ever now and then.i joined cause im not able to watch the show but i know a lot about it.naruto rocks heart twisted blaugh cool  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:03 pm
Welcome you guys to the guild. you guys can call me Ayato or Itachi.. either one is fine. ^^ Itachi is another nickname, so is Ayato. as in Ayato Kamina.. from RahXephon. I am a lot like Ayato.. in that anime.. but that is so beside the point.

I am a major naruto otaku.. I am a follower of Itachi Uchiha. I do not like it when people talk bad about him.

Top 3 Naruto characters I am most Alike:
Itachi Uchiha- (evil basicly)
Kakashi-Sensei- (I am serious type like kakashi)
Naruto - (I am full of energy like him)

my reason why my nickname is Ayato? because my friends gave me that nickname for years.. some how I remind them of him.. also I noticed I have his personallity.. as well.

Moderators: I read your rules a while back and still remembers them. I just welcoming the new members on this thread. sweatdrop  

_shigarian_itachi_

kakashisensei22

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:48 am
My name is Jake and my favorite character is Kakashi and his Sharigan.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:59 pm
Hi, Just recently joined, I Love naruto, my fav nin is Itachi Uchiha becaus of his devishly good looks (he looks like me tee hee).  

TheIncredibleJack

Arbulus

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:16 am
Hello. I just joined and thought I'd post here. I'm Arbulus, "Arbu" for short. I'd have to say my favorite character is Naruto himself, especially when he gets mad and the powers of the fox demon show through. It's hard to say a favorite episode, though I'm partial to the 3rd Gennin test series.  
The Naruto Network

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff