Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
`₪Ξ Ðøиτ Ģıνє Ιи Ξ₪` [₳/O] иєєds males Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FlamingVoid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:11 pm
((Sorry I seem to be posting at one-fourth you guy's speed.))

Nirav ran down the building, his target burned into his mind. Any fool could wield a big gun- but a man who could kill the undead with nothing but a knife and bravado was a target worth elimination.

He wormed his way through the thrashing horde of the undead, careful to dodge any bullets that strayed his way. He reached out his arm and attempted to drag Ian into the slavering mass. He made sure to keep his head behind another zombie at any given time.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:39 pm
Ian chuckled. "I had that one under control." he assured Evie, smiling at her when she turned away. He flipped the knife, actually a bayonet, around in his hand, then picked up his rifle as a hand reached out for him.
"Not quite." he said, slashing at it. He didn't see if the knife cut or not. He jumped back and affixed the bayonet to the end of the L1A1 and stabbed a zombie through the forehead, falling back toward the base. He was not only on the line of fire, but also too close to the hordes to be safe. The whole while, he carefully fired what he had left of this magazine.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm
User Image

Evie finished up with a bulk of the wounded soldiers and started to get her hopes up, maybe they stood a chance after all. It seemed as if they were making an impact as it was. She allowed herself a smile before getting back to work until she absent mindedly glanced up fir a moment and saw a zombie that seemed to act out of intelligence rather than pure bloodlust. He moved with purpose and determination. He got much too close to Ian for her liking. Evie frowned, her forehead creasing as she did so. The patient she was operating on saw her look and pushed Evie forward with a big smile. Evie stumbled to her feet and turned back to the man on the ground. She didn't understand his motives but went with it, a smile playing on her lips.

Evie turned back to Ian and found that he was alone and painfully low on ammunition for his sniper. She raced over to him and stood beside him, toying with his hasty bandage. He was a soldier....he was also hurt. Evie pulled out some gauze and rebandaged his wound and shook get head at him.

"I won't leave you alone out here....most if the men are stable here and are back to work. Now it's just you I'm worrying about." Evie spoke aloud, making sure her words weren't drowned out by the gunshots. Evie's hardened eyes regarded the more intelligent Hunter zombie with distaste, almost challenging it to come at her. She was a pissed off woman now....not to be toyed with if they valued their lives.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:57 am
Ian kept backing up toward Evie and the rest of the group, firing until his L1A1 ran dry. He slammed the bolt shut and put the gun over his shoulder on the sling, letting it hang off his back. He drew his pistol just as Evie came up and started to work on his bandage. He was surprised, but thankful.

"Thanks." he said. Once she was done, he stood next to her, looking at the thinning crowd of zombies.
"We did well, so far. Not to many lost, from what I can see." he said, smiling. "Ya did a good job."

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image

Evie finished up with his bandage, making sure to not make eye contact with Ian after he had commented her work. Sh wasn't one used to comments like that and felt a slight blush creep up her cheeks. When Evie had finished, she gave his arm a light pat and smiled up at him.

"Please don't let it get infected...I'd hate to have to amputate it." She winked at him and shouldered the kit again, surveying their surroundings, she found that there weren't many injured soldiers. It was a good thing to her, she was glad they were okay.

Out of sheer relief, Evie threw her arms around his neck.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:52 pm
"I'll try my best." Ian said, smiling at her. He moved his arm a little bit. It still hurt, but he'd had worse. He flexed his fingers and surveyed the hordes that were still being held off by the soldiers, just as Evie put her arms around his neck.

Ian chuckled and quickly put one arm, his free arm, around her. "Alright, there's your hug, now let go, we're still in a battle, aye?" he said with a smile. He let her go and slipped out of her arms, taking his bayonet off his rifle and slinging it over his back. He drew his pistol again and got ready for the fight.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Evie frowned and took a small step away from Ian. She never said that she wanted him to hug her back though he did probably out of obligation or something of the sort. She fixed her cloak back onto her shoulders and dusted herself off. There was absoultely no need for her to act all girlish and giddy in the middle of an outbreak, that was downright wrong of her. Evie pulled out her small handgun and looked around for that other brainy hunter. Her eyes trained in it and she squeezed her finger a few times, making sure to not double tap...that would be a waste of her ammunition.

"Of course we're still fighting." Evie gritted her teeth and pointed to aim at the other monsterous beings that came too close for comfort. They unnerved her and she kept imagining what it would be like to get captred by one...what did their base even look like?

Evie emptied her clip and grabbed for another one in her pack, firing off rounds again

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 pm
[The song I'm listening to is COMPLETELY unrelated to a zombie shootout fight thing. It's Styx, man.]
------
Ian chuckled. He aimed his pistol and held his knife in a Harries Technique: the gun hand resting on the wrist of his knife, which was held in an ice-pick grip and pointed away from him. He had to get a little closer than Evie did, as his pistol was of a smaller calibre, but he was still safe. He fired off round after round of the average grunts as they attempted to come and rip him a new one. After a little while, the slide locked back and he had to quickly reload.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:33 pm
User Image

Her gun started eating up her bullets and she was sorely aware if her limited ammunition. She had to resort to one shot kills which were nearly impossible for someone like her who didn't go out to practice often and the fact that she was a medic before a sharpshooter. Evie reloaded again and started conserving her bullets to protect herself.

"Im going to run out soon...crap." that was the foulest word her mouth would utter.

Evie rushed forward and stayed a bit low to the ground so she wouldn't get hit. Bullets whizzed everywhere and she had to make sure she wasn't beig reckless. There were some abandoned firearms laying around and she pike some of those up, it was better than nothing that was for sure. A zombie had gotten close to her, too close and she whipped out her knife, flinging it at the zombie. It hit him in the chest with a dull thunk and he fell back, clawing at the knife burried in its chest. He definitely wasn't dead and even Evie knew this. She walked forward and allowed herself a moment of satisfaction, the barrel aimed between the eyes of the zombie and she let rip with a couple of bullets.

"See you in hell." Evie muttered, thoroughly believing that she was headed fir the fiery pits.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 pm
Ian was also aware of his dwindling ammo situation. He resorted to letting them come close, and stabbing them whenever they did. He looked over and saw Evie taking out a zombie, not noticing one over behind her. He ran forward and tackled the zombie to the ground, killing it with a quick stab to the head.
"Behind you." he said with a wry grin. The warning was quite late, but it didn't matter anymore.

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

Evie jumped when she heard Ian's warning, only to find that he had already taken out the apparent zombie attack from behind. She shook her head laughing, her hand outstretched to him to help him get up off the ground from throwing himself at the beast.

"You are the most...reckless...irresponsible...craziest man I've ever come to meet in my entire life." Evie's lips held a smile as she quickly shot the nearest zombie to their current location.

"They're never-ending I swear." Evie sighed, not able to realize just how many of them there was.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:57 pm
"Yeah, well, ya know ya like it." Ian teased, taking her hand and standing. He pulled his knife out of the zombie's head and cleaned it on the corpse's shirt as she spoke about how many there were.
"It's thinnin'." he pointed out. There were a lot less than before, though occasionally, an unlucky dead soldier would join the ranks. Maybe they had to take out the smarter ones to get rid of the horde?

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:15 pm
User Image

Evie pulled up on his hand to help him up and smiled at him, her mood lightening up a bit. He was still that crazy wise cracker that could make her sides split because she laughed so hard around him. She was, again, glad for his reassuring presence. She looked around for that smarter Hunter zombie she'd seen earlier and frowned. For some reason she couldn't find it anymore which made her very nervous all of a sudden. The eyes of that monster seemed to bear into souls and tear them out from the inside.

"Very true...we will need some more backup though. A sharpshooter and a medic won't cut it I'm afraid. Maybe you will but I'm painfully horrid with a gun." Evie grimaced at herself and looked at Ian, her eyes holding onto his for a moment. He would definitely need backup.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:18 pm
"Come on then." Ian said, nodding. They did need backup. "Go. I'll cover you from behind." he said, motioning for her to head back toward the other soldiers. Once she started to go he turned his back to her and started to back away from the hordes, firing slowly now to conserve whatever ammunition he had left.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm
User Image

Evie nodded and ran off in the direction of the base where all the men were based. She looked back every now and again and to make sure Ian was okay and didn't need any help fending for himself. When she was sure that he was going to be alright and kept trotting along until she reached base. Evie went androunded up a few of the men, most weren't looking forward to fighting again and reluctantly gave into her pleas and cries. Anything for a woman they would say.

"Okay I think we have some men....how are you holding up?" Evie meant both his injury and himself in general, it was her duty to take care of the men to make sure that they were safe and Ian fell into that catagory.

.: ACKKK! writers block:.

User Image

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas