Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Supernatural Warfare * Open and Accepting~ <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-shot- Oh noez! You be dead! D=
  -explodes-
  Neva! D<
  Yargh! -dead-
  Don't worry, I'm a Necromancer! >3
View Results

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:03 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

The motorcycle rider stopped, keeping his helmet on. He had been riding for an hour and nothing. "Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:07 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix stopped at the same time as Fayte, almost falling forward due to her momentum. she ducked down and moved to the edge of the roof, eyeing the bike rider. "Whats he doing?" she asked, her voice barely more than a whisper.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:51 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte smirked as he thought of something. There was a reason he couldn't find a trace of her. He was on the ground. Why would she travel where he was used to looking? He hopped off his bike and removed his helmet. He unzipped his jacket and then climbed to the rooftops, sniffing the air for Phoenix's scent.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:00 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix quickly moved, faster than the normal eye could see, to hide behind a rooftop stairwell exit, peering around to watch Fayte, Knowing that if he pulled his magic weapon out she was as good as dead. that laser beam HURT. she slowly drew Gae Bolg, holding it by her side she watched him, waiting for him to act.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:17 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte smirked as he found the scent he was looking for. And it was close too. "I know you're out there, doll. Go ahead and come out. My friends here wanna say hi. One of 'em ya already met."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix stepped out from behind the building, "I assume you mean your magic, cheating weapon?" she asked, Licking residue blood from her lips. "I think very lowly of you for that. no honor in magic," she sneered, holding Gae Bolg by her side.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:37 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Honor? What do you know of honor, babe? You turned me when I was sleepin'. You didn't even beat me in a fight first. You just came in and WHAM." Fayte kept his weapons holstered and cracked his knuckles. "C'mon. One on one, no weapons. We finish this now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:06 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

"Oh we vampires have our own honor code, BABE. Being underhanded, sadistic and sneaky is all part and parcel with the race." she slid Gae Bolg back into its scabbard, before unbuckling her weapon belt and setting it on the ground, before undoing her dark coat, revealing her mini skirt and her low cut red corset top. she bent over to readjust her black knee high boots, sliping a knife out of each and placing them with her sword before eying her opponent. "Im ready when you are," she said, eyes flashing dangerously  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:11 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte removed his holsters and set them down at the side. He was going to enjoy this fight. This would tell him one of two things. One, if he lost he was going to get that death wish. Two, if he won, he'd be rid of one less vampire on the street. He may even regain his humanity by the 'kill a vampire and all those they've turned return to humans' legend, but it's just that. A legend. He stretched out a bit and then assumed a fighing stance. "Come on. I'm ready for ya. BRING it on!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:35 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix smiled, stretching her arm up and over her head, quite a useless exercise as the vampire remained limber no matter what. She raised and eyebrow, sliding her feet apart and raising her hands, wickedly long, sharp nails curled to the insides of her balled fists. "Now now. arent we peppy?" she asked, a contemptuous sneer on her face.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:40 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte smirked at Phoenix's remark. "Ooohoohoo! A woman after my own heart. Deadly, Sexy, and a mouth to match!" The 2nd Degree Black Belt launched himself forward into a sprint and flipped forward into an Axe Kick.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix sighed and stepped to the side, lifting and kicking out her leg towards where he would land seconds later. "Your gonna have to do better than that," she said softly, yawning and patting her mouth with her boredom. "And to think i was half expecting my lil Pep mistress to be a challenge,"  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:13 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte flipped forward and grabbed Phoenix's leg, using the momentum to flip her over and throw her into the roof. "C'mon. I thought the big band vampire could do better than that. Rule #1, Surprises lurk around every corner."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:02 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

"As far as im concerned, rule number one is dont bite the hand that could potentially save your life from the humans and demons that will now HUNT YOU LIKE YOUR AN ANIMAL!" she screamed the last part, sweeping her free leg at his legs, intending to either trip him, or snap his legs.  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:13 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Phoenix's leg caught the back of Fayte's knees, bringing him down beside her. He quickly rolled to the side and stood back up. "Not bad, and I could agree with that if you didn't want to kill me and actually wanted to help. Well, the you wanting to kill me is from me wanting to kill you, but the second part's pretty damn valid either way."  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff