Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Find a Furry Friend! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otterish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 6:35 pm
Water_elemental
Fursona Name:dont have one. Anyone nice enough to help me get one? Im a cat...
Other Stuff: Im new to being a furry, so I would like either a furry mentor, or another furry of the oposite gender to cuddle with/teach me what it means to be a furry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 4:48 am
Updated.

It would be nice to get some feedback. Let me know people are using this to find furry friends in their area. someone let me know sometime yeah?  

~LM~[S]

Dreams of an Absolution

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 11:57 am
Login name here Ciawuff
Fursona Name: Ciara Nyghtshade (Cia, Cici, Ci, Cibabe o-o)
Other Stuff: Well, I'm horribly addicted to the game furcadia, and I'm on it whenever I can. ^^; I enjoy watching/reading anime and playing lots of video games...when I'm not on furcadia or at work. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 1:25 pm
Login name hereFawx MacDougall
Fursona Name:Fawx Renae MacDougall (Call me Fawx)
Other Stuff: am an odd sort... I think... not really much to say... I used to go to furry meets, but since my Ex-Mate and I split... I haven't gone since. I miss them terribly. I guess that's about all I have...  

Fawx MacDougall

Zenayru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 6:27 pm
Login name: Zenayru
Fursona Name: Zen, or Zenny is my main - Kitsune'
Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida (close to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami)
Other Stuff: I'm the only furre at my whole school. Believe me, I checked, and with all of those anime' obsessers and people I hang out with and others..No one was a fan. I want a friend to go to a convention with..o.o Haha. I'm real easy to get along with, and may be too friendly at times. Yay! I can be quite spontanious and random...All well. It's all good then? Oh yeah, I'm Zenny-chan on Furcadia.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:41 pm
Login name here tyler_monkey696969 (i couldent think of a name)
Fursona Name: dont have but want one any one wana help me? (im a dog)
Other Stuff: umm yea i love art and if im not sparing with my friend im on the computer, at school, or working. yea tho i dont know much about bieing a furry and i wana learn how to be a better furry and i love the art work. yea  

Maze16

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:00 am
hmm, just thought I would add, I am symle from Indiana. I use this account more often.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:58 am
Login name: Remis Lee Wolf
Fursona Name: Lord Prince Remis Lee Wolf The First
Other Stuff: I'd loveto chat to anyone. I like a lot of things, nature, eletronics, Magic The Gathering! and many other things. Don't be shy. Say Hi sometime.  

Remis Lee Wolf

Remis Lee Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:59 am
~LM~ This is a great idea. I have not realy used it as there seems to be noone in my area but still a great tool. Thank you for starting it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:04 am
Zenayru
Login name: Zenayru
Fursona Name: Zen, or Zenny is my main - Kitsune'
Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida (close to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami)
Other Stuff: I'm the only furre at my whole school. Believe me, I checked, and with all of those anime' obsessers and people I hang out with and others..No one was a fan. I want a friend to go to a convention with..o.o Haha. I'm real easy to get along with, and may be too friendly at times. Yay! I can be quite spontanious and random...All well. It's all good then? Oh yeah, I'm Zenny-chan on Furcadia.

*glomp* blaugh BLUE FOXY!! whee  

LxT

JT_Griffin

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:03 pm
Login name here: JT_Griffin
Fursona Name: Griffin (house cat) Marion (Kitsune) Kasey (skunkaroo)
Other Stuff: Anime geek, comic geek, video game geek, card game geek, D&D geek, book geek, metal geek, furry geek, movie geek. Like a house cat I don't do much less someone's there to bother me then I'm all active. Humorous and wise cracking I can't keep a straight face often.  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:17 pm
Dark Lycan Ruke
Fursona Name: Kane
Other Stuff: I like girls and my friends at school see me as perverted. I'm not really perverted honestly though. I'm poliete to girls and I like tomboys alot. I'm 5 foot 7 1/2 inches/8 inches tall. I hate people who make fun of rap and hiphop and people who ask stupid questions and are serious. My personality...I'm usually very calm and kinda goofy but smart. I'm known to most friend as "Lucky S.O.B" because I tend to get out aof alot of problems with luck. If any ladies wanna alk wit me and get to know me then pm me and we an talk, get to know each other, etc. ^^  

Dark Lycan Ruke

Hilarious Gaian

Akira Kurohana

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:13 pm
Login Name: XxWhatsernamexX

Fursona Name: Sophie

Other Stuff: I love drawing, anime and chatting. I'm new to Furry Adults and already think it's awesome ^^ I just turned 16 (yay!) and I sometimes act kind of goofy  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:20 am
Login name here ToM BOI689
Fursona Name: japheth
Other Stuff: im into art music and hopefully can join my friends band!! whoo hoo.. love to sing....  

ToM BOI689

5pr1gg1n

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 8:25 pm
Login name here Cyrwrynn
Fursona Name: Cyrwrynn*pooka*/Amirynth*drafina*
Other Stuff: I am very much into renaissance faires and I am the leader of WillowGlen my ren-guild. I love dressing up in fun costumes and wear a tail on a regular basis. I am looking to meet other Gaian's in the SD area *mainly northern SD in the Poway/RB area* Just for the simple fact that I have yet to meet one o_O As for status *grins* I'm taken by a foxy guy of my very own *paws at Da're ears*  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff