Submit

Pandeh-L

5,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:24 am
iiLorr
His voice makes me scream. And It sounds like a girl.

I hate that everyone likes him....he is the new "Thing" and it sucks. I hate all the people that are the new "Thing"

His whole face is like a question mark asking "Where his parents really that ugly? Where did they go wrong?" It just makes me want to punch him.

His music sucks.

The fact that someone like him is famous sucks.

Everything about him sucks.

Including his very very small p***s. It doesn't make any one happy or give anyone pleasure, like a nice normal c**k would. That was a joke.

You can't hate everything that is the new thing o_o
for me,it doesn't matter cause I HATE HIS GENRE D:<
yes thats right,I hate rap o_o
or in this case 13 year old girl rap o_o
I'll stick to metal and elctro-grind thank you very much o-o  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 am
Pandeh-L
iiLorr

I hate that everyone likes him....he is the new "Thing" and it sucks. I hate all the people that are the new "Thing"

His whole face is like a question mark asking "Where his parents really that ugly? Where did they go wrong?" It just makes me want to punch him.

His music sucks.

Including his very very small p***s. It doesn't make any one happy or give anyone pleasure, like a nice normal c**k would. That was a joke.

Rock on 3nodding  

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 am
I hate Justin Beaver because seriously, everytime his songs come on the radio, I think it is Miley Cyrus......and for the record..... I hate her too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 pm
once the kid hits puberty, his life is over  

laroy718

Just_Another_White_Soul

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 am
laroy718
once the kid hits puberty, his life is over

I know..
He will start sounding more like a b***h, start growing hair on his pussay, and start putting on lipstick to attract men.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm
My friend turned the radio on and when I heard Justin Bieber's voice for the first time I was like "OH MY LIFE, WHO'S THAT GIRL O.O"
His voice is the worst, and it really killed my ears D;< I thought my ears was almost going to die =.=
And why do he act black when he's white?
And he can't sing at all, I just like his music not
his ******** voice D;  

x__R i n - C h i

thekid15134

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:33 am
Pandeh-L
iiLorr

His music sucks.

u dont have to dis rap! kids like him just mess it up. i like rock and all, but still!  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:21 am
It's pretty sad when you have a lighter voice than Jordan Sparks, Taylor Swift, and the lead singers from Flyleaf and Paramore stare  

Mcfighty

Theyre-Not-Waving

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 9:19 am
Mcfighty
It's pretty sad when you have a lighter voice than Jordan Sparks, Taylor Swift, and the lead singers from Flyleaf and Paramore stare

I know right? O.o  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:51 pm
xion_ uzamaki _xion
I hate Justin Beaver because seriously, everytime his songs come on the radio, I think it is Miley Cyrus......and for the record..... I hate her too.

OMG! THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING! D: he looks like a dam lepurchan running around on stage tryna sing to gurls! 2nd his 1st song one time makes sense cause after they hit the bed the gurls only do it one time with him n dats it cause dat small thing called a d!ck didnt surface! and 3rd of all he's apperntly bi and sooner or later he'll be saying on less lonely guy or crap cause his voice makes my ears bleed puppies die and peter griffin turns like cleveland biggrin  

- l iMami l -

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

UGLYUGLYUGLY123123

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:40 pm
I hate him so much!
His hair never moves, when he was on American Idol doin that fake drum solo, his hair never moved ONCE!

He sucks at singin!
My friend can sing all of his songs better than him, and thats after they've touched it up with electronic voice modifiers.

He is such an overrated piece of b***h cookie!
He's not a good singer, he not hot(he's pretty ugly if you actually look at him closely), and he more than 100% likely never been in love!

And when he says Like baby baby baby OOOOH! it sounds like he saying Oh black baby baby baby OOOOOOOH!

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:28 pm
xx-HiisFantasy-xx
xion_ uzamaki _xion

OMG! THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING! D: he looks like a dam lepurchan running around on stage tryna sing to gurls! 2nd his 1st song one time makes sense cause after they hit the bed the gurls only do it one time with him n dats it cause dat small thing called a d!ck didnt surface! and 3rd of all he's apperntly bi and sooner or later he'll be saying on less lonely guy or crap cause his voice makes my ears bleed puppies die and peter griffin turns like cleveland biggrin

i agree...hes freakin gay xD  

PandaOvaRice

cute joke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:59 pm
HanaKino-chan
His voice makes my ears bleed. I scream in terror when I hear him and change immediatly it to something that DOESNT sound like a cat falling off the Empire State Building.
exactly!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:01 pm
AznSuicidal_Vampire
xx-HiisFantasy-xx
xion_ uzamaki _xion

i agree...hes freakin gay xD

agreed  

cute joke

cute joke

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:04 pm
when i first heard this is what i said "WHO LET'S A WHINY 7 YEAR OLD GET A RECORDING CONTRACT?!!?!?!?!"  
We Hate Justin Bieber!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff