Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seeker 4: Innovation Refined Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:42 pm
Jade took two bullets in his left leg as he jumped at the three guards. All three had unloaded around him, Jade was incredibly lucky only to bullets hit him at that close of range. As Jade came down with his sword slash the three rolled away from the blade and opened up onto Jade. He took and bullut to his side but it only graced it. The men who had been pinned by the flash now where back to normal and started to progress down the hall as Jade jumped towards the three.

The three switched to taser fire and unloaded rounds of stunning eltectric shocks into Jade's body, causing him to fall to the ground stunned. The three looked back at the advancing men and kept on moving towards Whisper.

Kodic called out, "Surrender intruder your partner is now disabled. We cannot garuentee that you will only be tased as well. Come peacefully and no harm shall come to you."

The guard Whisper had captured looked paniced, "Oh god it is them. They are too strong for the two of us. We need to run and try and resuce your friend again. There is no chance of saving him right now. Not while those three are there." He pulled open a door to their left. "Here quick follow me" he squealed.

As Whisper followed him through he closed the door pulled a satchel charge and blew the door, making in unable to open. "Hurry we need to get away from this place." HE said as he took off down the hall.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 pm
Roecaw scrambled to the ground as the gnoll pounced on top of him. With little time to react, he was unable to block or dodge, leaving the filinous pressed against the ground. His double halberd, now knocked from his hands, clanged against the stone floor. All Roecaw could do to prevent his face from being devoured was insert his arms in the way. While holding the gnoll back with both hands, Roecaw called out to his sister. Perl for the most part was terrified by the sudden appearance of the peculiar creature. Now, as her brother screamed for help, she seemed to awaken from a mysterious trance. Perl brought her summoner staff to her lips and kissed it softly. Once she had kissed it, a spark ignited from the top and a blade shot out. With a beautiful grace, Perl spun the staff around in a ritual manner. Once her quick dance had come to an end, she had moved quickly closer to the gnoll. Then with a fierce power, she launched the staff forward, straight through the side of the gnoll.

The wound dug deep, forcing the gnoll to cramp up. Roecaw could feel its weight loosen and as soon as he did he pushed to the side. The gnoll fell off into a heap. Perl leaped on the opportunity and again pierced at the gnoll. Roecaw moved to join in as soon as he had his halberd but Perl insisted that he didn’t

“No brother, let me do this.” Perl said as she stepped in his way. The gnoll moved back to his feet. With the puncture wound at its side it wouldn’t be able to do much but in a hungry fit it persevered. The gnoll started at a run and then moved into an all out sprint. Then while it was moving it launched itself form the ground and toward Perl. At the right moment, Perl fell to the floor, dodging the gnoll as it leaped, and lifted her staff with the blade upward. The gnoll fell right into it, this time the cut went straight into the heart. Once the beast had been speared it slowly melted into pyre flies. The flying puffs swirled through the air and Perl consumed them. She could now summon a level 3 gnoll.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:02 pm
The only light in all three cells came from a small slit in the upper quarter of the huge barricaded doors. With the very limited visibility all that could be seen was an assortment of dresses and rather risky clothing piled against a dresser that was bolted to the ground. The room also contained a small chair and a mirror along on e of the walls. It was plain to see what was expected at this point. Most of the clothes looked to have had some kind of attempt to be cleaned but reminisce from the past women that wore them still lingered. Here and there were blood stains and dirt clods. The more modest dresses contained the most blood stains.

Just outside each cell was a group of orcs. The guards out side both Margo and Selina had more patients. They gave the two girls 10 minutes to change before they would come in and give the a little “help”. On the other hand, Vivian didn’t have things so easy. Besides the eager orcs outside, there was another being awaiting the woman’s attire change. Shives Tooth, an abnormally large lizard man, stood inches from the slit in the door to get a better look. His patients was diminished the second he heard there where no whores to look at. Shives booked it at the first notice. Now he waited outside Vivian’s cage, watching her the whole time. He saw as she shot to the sky and giggled at the excitement.

“Your trapped little fire fly, better just get all pretty now and come talk to papa.” Shives growled as he watched intently, hopping to see some skin.

Form Vivian’s perspective; there was nothing but a solid rock wall along the ceiling. Some of it looked to be severed form the natural ceiling but recently it had been replaced by a higher floor. The two now combined through ruble to make a makeshift wall.

“You better hurry up and get changed or I’m coming in.”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 pm
Muez’s first sign of sympathy came form his quick connections to human emotion. His smile died almost instantly as he noticed the woman’s sad look. For no apparent reason Muez felt somewhat responsible and quickly was reduced to a similar emotion as the woman. Without tears or sobs he looked distantly into the background. His heart reeked of distraught. His giant hands sunk into the ground as he lost the strength to hold them. He crumbled to the ground.

“I wills do anything to help yous. In debt of your house, I owes you it. Yous just tells me the direction and I wills crush everys last one of thems.” Muez said through a clenched jaw. He leaned forward to gaze deep into the woman’s eyes. The look in his eye’s showed such deep remorse fixed with a motivation to put things right.

"Do you know where this place is. I could tare it down, peice by peice until I have found your duaghter...duh whats yher name." Muez continued as he lift himself back to the sky, hs full height tacking effect in the moon lit night.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:27 pm
“That’s more like it!” Specter said, lifting from the table and into the air where everyone could see him. He rotated slowly, getting a good picture of the force at his will. He never had much of a following back in the old Omega Alliance. Mitus left that to Specter’s other siblings. Specter had to work alone and undercover. Sure the work he did was equally important but he couldn’t stand every bit of failure announced by his siblings while he waited silently in the Dark Hand HQ. He felt that he could do what they did 10 times better every time. He resented his father’s decision but held to it all the same. He was the only one left to carry Mitus’s lineage and he did so with pride. This time however, he would do things the rest of his family never imagined. He would change the world by force.

“So men, are you guys ready to drastically change the face of this mother land. Are you sick of having cockroaches litter the space around your feet? Lend me your sword and you will have your victory.” Specter chanted loudly with a fierce voice that echoed through the hall. “Gerdic, if your men are with me, tell me what land we hold and what numbers we march. I will need to know the heroes and we will most definitely need room for vicious expansion. “

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:38 pm
“You’re a monster Vicktor. I played the cards I was handed. The Dark Hand didn’t have as much to do with this as you think. You were played Vicktor. Your death was expected, it was wanted by not only me but your beloved loyalists. In the end I would own your land and they would hold the others.” Lord Tryle snarled through his cenched teeth. It was true he delt with the Dark Hand, but he didn’t have much of a choice when he didn’t get the strength of support he needed from the kingdom. The Dark Hand walked all over him.

The zombies were slaughtered here and there with ease as the many sober, stronger, and more able soldiers fought within the small room. Eventually they all fell, fighting for Lord Tryle to their last breath. It was only him left with Vicktor at the other end. The human knight bounced about as much as he could, trying to stay lose. He swayed with his flail. He was ready for anything. Once Vicktor got close enough he would swing.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:49 pm
“It says it is very pleased.” Tocan started in his crazy split personality. Tocan slithered closer with his small bobbing and stuck out his hand again. “Tocan say shake on it. It says I can be trusted but it says you have some trouble in that department. Shake on it and you will see glory like you have ever known.” Tocan added with his tiny outstretched hand. The massive Ogre was practically dragging him to the ground. His little beady eyes stared into Dilmongo’s. There was a moment of hesitation from both sides.

Tocan wasn’t so sure what he was getting himself into. He wasn’t really sure of much ever sense the moment he accidently shot his father. The voice mostly ran the show and made the shots. Tocan mainly agreed with the voice but in the end he was very afraid. He hopped by rebuilding this massive base he would be freed from the voice by doing what it said. Every time he did exactly what it said he was rewarded in some way. Dilmongo was the first encounter Tocan had come with sense the incident. It was weird having another voice doing the conversation and in a way Tocan felt ashamed and embarrassed for his random outburst. He was sure the vapard thought he was a complete idiot but once again he did what the voice said and somewhat was rewarded.

((don’t do much because something is going to happen))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:17 pm
((sorry, kinda a instant deal, changing up your post a bit))
Jade gave a quick smirk as he bounced to the middle of the three. He knew they where going to hit him and quite frankly he didn’t care. He moved to swipe at each of them and they skillfully dodged. Jade took quick note of their movement and then when he was ready… Jade rolled from out of the room with both pistols fully loaded, his cross hairs fixed on each of the three, and the door to the room kicked to the ground for quick cover. Once he made his entrance, the fastest hands in all of Aeonce quickly filled the area with well placed bullets. With the three completely distracted, they didn’t have much of a chance to dodge or prevent Jade from hitting them with some pretty good shots. The decoy glitched and evaporated as the real Jade revealed himself.
It didn’t take long before the three moved their focus to the oncoming fire and skillfully returned the gun shots. Jade’s short lived trick put him back under cover as the door he hid behind was littered with bullets. Luckily seamless steal door would hold but he knew he wouldn’t be much once they got closer. Yeah now he had a sword but would he relay be able to use it. He could fight but he was surely no warrior. He had great respect for the brutes who punched their enemies to a pulp but when it came to a fight, Jade preferred to have them dead before he had to physically have to break a sweat. The only ironic thing was, they where still outside of fist fighting range but Jade was already working up a sweat.

“Little help cutie!” Jade yelled backward down the hall where Whisper was standing with the crying grunt. Whisper was mostly unresponsive as she focused more on keeping the grunt safe.

“You listen to me now. I won’t let you die. You might but I can bring you back. If you would like to avoid that whole ordeal you could be a little more useful.” Whisper said as she pulled the grunt into more of a half hug. Through his sobs he seemed to come to life. He moved to the left and opened up a door

“Here quick, follow me.” He squealed. Whisper motioned for Jade and followed.

“Jade come on, there’s something here. We need to go!” Whisper called back as she hid herself from behind the entrance to the hidden passage. Jade was a good ways down the hall and she wouldn’t be able to do much with her magic from that range, at least anything that could do much damage.

Jade didn’t have much choice. He just wanted to get out of there. With a panic about him, he rose to his feet and jetted off into a sprint. He didn’t make it very far until he was shot right through the leg. His injury went limp under pressure and he collapsed to the floor. Jade did what he could to scramble back to the cover. He made it just short of a death blow to the head. Another bullet grazed him by the shoulder. By now all of the soldiers where back at it. Jade took both pistols, turned a knob on the hilt until a grey line matched with the barrel. He quickly aimed it straight at the door from point blank and fired. The bullets let out a long spike that forked after impact. The anchors cut through the door and gave Jade a good hold. Once he knew they where secured he slowly but surly dragged the wall backwards down the hall towards the new opening.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:37 pm
Vivian looked at the dresser and smiled, "Oh just one second big boy, let me get something more appealing for you, but no peaking. That will take the fun away from it. Like my sister Margo, I also enjoy taking big strong men to the sheets." She purred seductivily to the door hearing the egar grunts of the lizard outside. She heard some shuffling outside and figured the coast was clear, she didn't have long so she scurried over ot the dresser and pulled it open. She broke off a small but strong piece of wood from the inside and then changed into a long baggy dress. When she got the dress on she shoved the piece of wood up her sleeve that was tight at her wirsts. The dress concealed the piece of wood well enough that a horny lizardman wouldn't see it. She sat on the chair with her legs opened in a seductive fashion. "Come on in big boy" She said to the door, smiling.

Margo was sat gently down in the cell as the orcs retreated to let her change, eyeing her the entire way out. "She walked up to the door as they closed it, "Offer still stands boys!" she said innocently as she walked over to the dress and found a tight white one that had no blood or dirt on it. She could hear all the orcs outside and smiled, when life gives you lemons; she though to herself as she slid the dress on. "Okay boys I want the strongest to get the first turn, so figure out who that is and send him in." She said with dubious intent, well only half dubious intent. It had been a while since she took someone to the sheets

Selina sat up against her mirror in her room. She had a more simple plan than the other. She was merely going to shatter the mirror behind her when the first one came in, kill him and fight her way out of here.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:40 pm
The girl looked at Muez and gave him the directions to the Wolf Packs lair in the nearby town, "My daugher is Sarah Colt my giant, please get her back to me however you can. Those those feind the Wolf Pack, they went to far this time. All the girls are being taken from the towns. They have to be stopped Mr. Giant. Please go stop them" she said breaking down as Muez turned to leave.

(Ohhhh this is gonna be fun man, idk if Muez will meet any of the Junas but it will be interesting whatever happens. Sorry for briefness but nothing really for me to post since its you leaving.))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:52 pm
Gerdic looked at his Lord and frowned, "Sir there are 2,000 in my channels; however, I do not know the whole number as many remenant groups as hidden even from us sire. The war my seem to have ended in a draw in truth the Dark Hand forces and comanders run most of Aeonce now, aside from this stronghold and several small ones through out all the continents we have no other land sire. But that is not to say some Lords wouldn't rise to our cause once we went public." he paused to let Specter take this in, "To be quite simple sire, we do not know who all will fight for us, where they will be, or how many there will be. There is to much disorder in Aeonce for me to gues...I apologize my lord." He added in shame.

In truth no one on Aeonce knew what was going on anywhere except the immediate area around them. The entire world was in chaos and confusion as everyone called themselfs Kings and started their own Kingdoms. A hundred religions had sprung up over the night The Creators (we really need a name for it) fell. Gerdic had 2,000 men, few few of who where heros unfortunatly. All but 500 of his men where hardened fighters through, most of that who had seen multiple campaign seasons and battles.

Gerdic looked at his lord, "Me and my men will give you our swords, our shields, our chain, and our very souls my lord. With you leading us we will return your family to its rightful place at the head of Aeonce. WE will usher a new era of power and rightousness in Aeonce. We will squash every cockroach in your name my lord!" Gerdic said having jumped up on the table rousing his troops as much as Specter's apperance had done with his speech. Specter could see that Gerdic was a true leader, one who could inspire his troops into hell and back on his simple word. Specter could already tell taht Gerdic would be one his cheif advisors in the days to come. "Men draw your swords and lay them at the feet of our Lord, Lord Specter! ALL HAIL!" He shouts flinging his battle axe down into the table in front of Specter.

Men all around the two worked up into a frenzy of fever and threw there swords in front of the pair. "These are my offerings to you my Lord. I failed in serving you Father, I will redeem myself by serving you until my final breath!" Gerdic said privately as he took a knee and bowed his head to Specter as the men around him worked into a war chant/dance and celebrated the occasion.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm
Vicktor walked towards Lord Tryle as he called the accusations to Vicktor. "How dare you accuse me and my loyal subjects of such treaterous things! Except for you and your rabble my men love me and hail my graciously as their noble lord! You are a pathetic pest who took advantage of a vulnerable situation. But you failed in killing me and now I will see your head on the city walls and your blood painted on my walls!"

Surely James was lieing, there was no way his men had wanted him dead. he was kind to them. Generous in war, never cruel. No he was lying his men died saving him, they didn't betray him like Lord Tryle did. He was messing with his head, thats all, trying to get him off his guard. Vicktor knew better, they wouldn't betray him....would they?

Vicktor drew the daggers from their shealths as he neared Lord Tryle. Vicktor laughed as he drew his hadns back into a strange sign. Suddenly the air around the room was sucked towards Vicktor's hands. A old, yellowed skull the size of a child appeared in smoke in the air in the blink of an eye. Vicktor threw his hands forward, it sent the skull flying into Lord Tryle knocking hard into his defensive position that was designed to fight other material weapons not magic.

((YES THE RETURN OF RIKE'S SIGNATURE MOVE DEMON SKULL!!!!!))  

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 am
Shives was disappointed at first. He pouted like a child being punished and turned away form the door to give Vivian the privacy she asked for. He was much to excited about the new income of women to let any surprise go. As he turned he snorted the other anxious guards down, showing them there place.

“You pigs will get your chance. I don’t want any disturbance until I myself come out and say so. Do I make myself clear.” Shives said to the other orks around him. They nodded here and there with there own disappointment consuming them. Shives waited more anxiously now that it was taking to long. Once he finally lost control he turned, opened the door, and roared with his entrance.

“Where is the little dykel. I want to play with the fairy.” Shives said as he entered with his big hands outstretched.

As for the other two cells both Margo and Selina where in, no ork ever came in to capture their prize. Under strict and well thought out orders, they where advised to never enter the cells until the girls where incapacitated. The doors never opened to either cell, instead they where filled with the heavy smoke gas that was encountered at the bar. Within minutes both girls where knocked out. After about 20 minutes or so, the orks opened the chamber and tied the girls to the same polls that they came in on. Both groups set out for different ends of the base to post the grils up and have the clan go at them.

Margo was taken back to Tasnar Krock’s lair. The giant ork waited paciently for the beautifully dressed whore that would hang on a pull in his room. As thee entered he stood and clapped, a well placed smile swelling on his face. The poll Margo was tied to was placed in a hole in the ground that forced her to hang over the room. Tasnar moved closer to his new ornament in complete admiration of its beauty.

“My what a beautiful specimen. I shall have to work hard to contain myself. I would only like to look at you but ever more so do I want to touch you.” Tasnar said getting closer and slowly reaching forward but stopped. He pulled his hand back to watch. “What should I call you specimen.”

Selina was taken to the mess hall where all of the grunts and regulars ate their meals. It was a messy place with tons of people in it. They all watched as Selina was put in place, hanging over the cooking huts. Many of the orks made obscene gestures, and some even let them selves go right there.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:32 am
Muez took the direction quite well. If there was anything he could understand, it was the location of things, which just came with golem title. In light of the moon, Muez hurried forward for Roderick. He didn’t understand the urgency of the woman. She seemed very worried as if something bad was happening. Muez didn’t understand people habits and emotion very well. He couldn’t think of anything the Wolf Pack people could do that would upset the woman so much, unless they killed her daughter, but if they did that then there would be no reason for him to go and rescue her. Regardless the meaning, Muez had all intentions to find this girl or at least find what is of her.

Through the night and snow, Muez traveled the whole way without stopping. He came to a large valley with a massive rock wall sharply ending at one end. There was a slit in the bottom that marked the old entrance to Roderick. The place was in ruin now; most of the floors where broken up, rooms trashed, and systems compromised. Muez came to the outside of the building and waited. He could sense all kinds of activity inside the building. Muez’s second least favorite thing to do other then flying was going into buildings. Most of the time he couldn’t fit and he would be forced to stay in one area. When ever this happened while raiding with the Dark Hand, he had to be left behind and watch the exits, grunt stuff. He hated it. Over all of the years, with the help of the Dark Hand wizards, Muez has developed the ability to become a shrunken version of himself. For a moment he moved his hands into a circle and hummed. Slowly he shrunk in size until he became about 10 feet tall. Muez then moved for the entrance.

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas