Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
૦ղlყ ϐყ Ӎօօռliցհէ || Full!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:32 pm
User Image

She continued walking knowing that she might be talking behind her back; she doesn't care anymore. Oh Well... She got outside again seeing that now it was only three people talking, but she didn't want to bother really. She got up on the small walls that hold up a higher grassy grounds with the tree and started to lay there with some relaxation. She then is taking a small nap to calm herself.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:37 pm

User Image

"Nn... Glad there's some out there. Pleasure to meet you, too." Daisuke followed Micaiah slightly with a little strain in his legs, though he felt them coming back. He sat down on the bench as well, slowly and carefully and seemed to notice Micaiah's odd behavior. She seemed very... polite.

【 ɗ ą ϊ ș ϑ Ҟ є : 'In Soviet Russia, the Metal bends you.' 】 

Icipher Infinite

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:06 pm
User Image
Atan Takashi
-dies- This is AMAZING!

yume ni made mita you na sekai wa
arasoi mo naku heiwa na nichijou
demo genjitsu wa hibi TORABU tte
tama ni kuyandari shiteru sonna Rolling days

Atan didn't realize she wasn't breathing, until she was gasping for air. She laughed at herself, and began to walk silently through the library, picking book after book off the shelves. All of them were related; they were all about animals. Zebras, horses, dragonflies, fish.
After Atan had three books in each hand, and one on her head, she found a good spot to just sit and read. She sat down on the floor, and spread the books out infront of her. She smiled, and opened the three she had on fish.

User Image
A world like the one I’ve seen in dreams
Without conflict, daily peace
But in reality I sometimes worry about
Love and the day today grind Those rolling days!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:28 pm

User Image

Masato finally turned arund to see the piano. He could just break down in happiness; He hadn't touched a set of keys this nice since the last academy he attended. Well, it was a musical academy, but he obviously transferred; the dress code was way too strict. Tapping several fingers on the side, he attempted to remember the beginning of one of his favorite songs, thinking back... It seemed as if his fingers knew, though his mind didn't. He hadn't felt this kind of eagerness for a while. And of couse, no one would find him in a classroom...

「 ϻ ᾋ ș ᾋ Ⱦ Ѻ : It's going to be one hell of a party...! 」

+++

User Image

Daisuke eyed Lila's bag, noting that she might have been in a rush earlier. "Meeting up with someone?" He inquired quietly, hands on his lap, and posture straight. He might have been raised in an orphanage, but he had great manners. Much more than that fool of a brother had, anyways. Not that he was a fool, but... He didn't seem like he showed care for formality. Daisuke shoved the thougth aside before shoving his hands into his pockets. He was reasured fora second, thankful nothing broke. He made a hobby out of taking apart watches (pocket watches were his favorite) and reassembling them for some other kind of creation. He'd forgotten that he had a few parts in a small bundle in his pocket, but he was sure nothing was damaged.

Icipher Infinite

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 pm
User Image

She got bored after a few good 20 minutes of napping; she gets bored very easily. She sat up and yawned stretching her arms and her legs too; stretching everywhere so her body would be evenly. She wandered around hoping to find something interesting... she was bored.

Let the rain fall down
And wake my dreams
Let it wash away
My sanity
'Cause I wanna feel the thunder
I wanna scream
Let the rain fall down
I'm coming clean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:48 pm

User Image

'The Gale' was the only tune he had in mind, but Insomnium songs weren't much of the kind to use much keyboarding... Ah, curse those metal gods. Fingers pressing on a few notes, he played the tune at the pace it was meant to be played, concetrating on the ebony keys as he pressed key by key.

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:38 pm
Nemuru_Rain

+++

User Image

Daisuke eyed Lila's bag, noting that she might have been in a rush earlier. "Meeting up with someone?" He inquired quietly, hands on his lap, and posture straight. He might have been raised in an orphanage, but he had great manners. Much more than that fool of a brother had, anyways. Not that he was a fool, but... He didn't seem like he showed care for formality. Daisuke shoved the thougth aside before shoving his hands into his pockets. He was reasured fora second, thankful nothing broke. He made a hobby out of taking apart watches (pocket watches were his favorite) and reassembling them for some other kind of creation. He'd forgotten that he had a few parts in a small bundle in his pocket, but he was sure nothing was damaged.

User Image User Image User Image

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a
Its not about how the cards are dealt.
Its about how you play the game.

。。。 

Lila looked down at her watch. It was an old looking watch, meant for a man, so it was rather large on Lila's thin wrist. It happened to be her fathers. One of the very few things that managed to survive the fire.
"Sorta...Im meating my cousin, but I cant tell if Im early or late...I think this watch is running backwards..."
She flicked the face of the watch, and the hand stopped.
"Damn..."
She was hoping that the watch wasnt broken for good. It was very special to her and it would kill her if it broke...

_Q e e n O f H e a r t s._

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
No he can't read my poker face
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:49 pm

User Image

"You've got a cousin attending here? That's pretty cool, maybe you should meet him up early... Better safe than sorry." Daisuke peered at Lila's wrist. The watch seemed old, scratched, but rather precious. Just as he heard the final light tick as his trained ears could hear, he eyes it curiously with fascination. He'd taken apart several watches like it before, but seemed like it had taken some damage in the past. "Did it stop...?" Hands now out of his pockets, he leaned forward, his head now on the back of a hand, elbow propped up onto a knee. "... I can fix it for you, if you'd like."

Icipher Infinite

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:52 pm
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.More for me.:.

Micaiah squinted, "Fine." She said before bringing the strawberry back to herself and eating it in one bite, she watched the conversation between the two because she didn't feel like talking. She brought her knees to her chest and smoothed out her dress so it didn't even come close to revealing anything. She continued to munch n her strawberries.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:54 pm
[WhoaWhoa!!! Slow down Speed demonz!! And HAPPEH NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!]
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora just stood there with her eyes widen as she watched the girl run off. "Eh? Did I say something?",she muttered softly,wondering what she did wrong to scare the girl. Heaving a sigh, she was off walking again. Then, she heard a tune. A melodic and lovely little song. She recognized the instrument, a keyboard or was it a piano? She followed the sound that came from the music room. The door was left a crack open and she peeked through the small opening. "Oh~ It's Masa-senpai!",she said excitedly. Realising that she might have startled him,she hid behind the door just in case.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:07 pm

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a

。。。 

Lila perked up when Daisuke said something about fixing her watch.
"Would you? It would mean alot to me...This was my fathers watch. Its one of the only things that I have left of him..."

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:10 pm

User Image

The Senior stared out from the corner of his eye. Of all times, someone found him out on the first day. The first freaking day. Not. Cool. In his mind he panicked a bit, trying to hate himself for not making sure the door was locked. ****, this isn't good... I was pretty sure the door was closed before...! That's why I jumped the goddamned window... Oshit, I'm screwed. Turning slowly as he's interrupted, he calmly turned to the direction of the door. "Whoever it is, come in." Things were going to be set straight.

+++

User Image

Daisuke gave an odd look over to Micaiah after. "You must... really like strawberries." It was a mixture of curiosity and amusement; A rare sign from a boy like him. His eyes peered back to Lila, nodding. "Give me a day or two, and I'll have it fixed. I'll return to you at that time at any place you'd like." So it was indeed as precious as it looked. Especially to Lila...

Icipher Infinite

-Angels-Storm-

Dapper Gekko

5,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 pm

L i ℓ α_ Я o s a

。。。 

Lila slipped the watch off her wrist with no struggle. She was so thin... Cody often teased her about it, but never in a mean way. He often just said: 'How could someone who eats as much as you stay as skinny as a twig?'
Before giving the watch to Daisuke, she took one last look at the watch.
"Please take good care of it. You can give it to me some time during class or recess."

- - - - - ―>

" Can't read my,
Can't read my,
She's got to love nobody
"
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:17 pm
|| ||

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Micaiah Tskunomi

.:.Like?Love..:.

Micaiah looked up at Daisuki, and just nodded. She took another strawberry and ate this one a tiny bit slower, since she only had a few left now. She wondered if this school had strawberries, oh boy would she be happy if it did. She let her mind wonder about the amount of strawberries they had for quite some while.

{ PrincessPeachStrawberry }

User Image

ChersierMuffins
Crew

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

ForgottenRhyme

Blessed Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:19 pm
Sora Natsumi Toshiko! ~

The time has come to say bye-bye,
To this monogramed world,
It's a platonic force,
that's all, Right?
Lot of laugh!

Sora froze for a second when Masato called out. Me and my big mouth!!,she thought. She slowly opened the door to reveal herself. "Eh...Sorry Masa-senpai! I'm sorry if I disturbed you...",she said a little softly. The girl hated herself for being so nosy about a LOT of things. "But...",she trailed off and continued seconds later, " That tune was really beautiful..You're really good at playing the piano,Masa-senpai!" Sora bit her lip, hopefully to make it bleed just to hurt herself over what happened. She took a few steps closer to have a look at the piano and him.

I was sleeping in a chocolate bathtub,
Within bubbles and fresh cream,
Laughing out loud!

>>> Sugar Addict ~ <<<

Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces