Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The New Breed (OPEN!!!/ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you fight for?
  Good
  Evil
  GOLD!!!
View Results

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:44 am
Glaring as Gabriel took off with the girl Anya, using fire to guard their escape, Renka leaned against one of the remaining pillars, a bit more pale then before. He tore off the end of his jacket sleeve and wrapped it around his hand wound, glancing back over at Joshua. "Oay...we should leave before the firefighters come up here.. He spoke as he walked over to Josh, looking at the fires that remained.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:29 pm
Joshua nodded. "Yeah, we should probably regroup with the others. Do you need some help or can you get yourself out of here?"Joshua wondered why the man had to leave so suddenly. He was just threatening "to rip him a new one" and then he left. Joshua figured he must have gotten a message or something like that to retreat.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:55 pm
Renka shook his head "No, I'm alright...that hot-head didn't burn too much of my blood..maybe an ounce..." he pushed himself off the pillar and walked over to an edge and glanced down, unwrapping his wounded hand and letting a bit of blood pool, then reshaped into a solid square that looked like red glass . "Lets go before too many people gather.." he stepped into the blood glass and floated a foot off the floor, waiting for Joshua.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Joshua called up a wind and floated above the floor as well. "So where is everyone else?" He looked at Renka's hand and saw his wound. It didn't look too bad from here and Renka did that kind of thing all the time anyways. None the less, Joshua knew if he used too much he would faint from rapid blood loss. He decided to keep an eye on him just in case.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:29 pm
Renka shrugged "Not sure, they shouldn't be too far though after what just happened... for now lets just find someplace to hide from the police and everyone." he glanced at other buildings, spotting a nice empty roof, he flew out toward the flat empty roof, not noticing Josh look at this wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:38 pm
Joshua sighed and followed him to the rooftop. He landed on it and thought about that girl named Anya. It was weird. Why had the pyro guy been so intent on keeping her safe? She could probably protect herself well enough. He figured they might be related or just have a really close relationship. 'Yeah, that's probably it', he thought. He turned to Renka. "So how's it been?"  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm
After he landed he had the blood liquefy and return through his wound before binding it again with the ripped cloth. "Alright I guess.. I got little homesick after seeing a kid that looked like someone I knew. he watched the commotion of the firemen, police and curious or worried civilians stopping to see what happened as he spoke. Then looked over at Joshua "How about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Joshua cocked his head in curiosity. "Really? That's interesting. Things have been pretty quiet all day except for that little incident." He turned toward the burning building as it was being put out. "We sure do cause a lot of destruction when we meet with those guys, huh?" Joshua sighed as he said this.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KuroSeiryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:29 pm
Renka looked back at regular people as they sorted out the result of Gabriel's challenge and the fight. "Well we are unnatural beings..this world isn't ready for the chaos our battles will bring..the people aren't ready either.." he clenched his good hand in a tight fist, then calmed and glanced at Josh "Why's my being homesick interesting? Don't you have someone you miss?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:34 pm
Joshua looked down. He thought about home....or what used to be home. "I'd rather not talk about that right now. You probably don't want to hear it anyway." He looked back at the people below. "Even the ones who you thought cared about you sometimes aren't ready to accept who you are.", he said quietly.  

DragnGuy7

Friendly Explorer

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:43 am
(uhh ok i take it that will be it..)

Gabriel and Anya came as well, seeing after sometime that their last member was running late Malcolm decided to leave without her. To their questioning glance he simply said. "We cant wait around for Marion any longer. She will just get her treatments later." So with all four of them left the park and entered one of the large skyscrapers near by. After passing through the guard check point then the bio scanning elevator. Past more sentries until finally the new breed enter the laboratory. hidden deep underground, powered by their own nuclear generator was the Alpha labs.

Inside the Alpha labs Malcolm lead the group into the medical wing of the station. There, each of them was givin those Hospital nighties to change into. Dimitriee enter his changing room, disrobed and folded his clothes neatly. Leaving his duel hand blades resting on top. Tieing his brown hair back, he returned and stood there waiting for the scientist.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 am
Gabriel Took quite a while undressing, he wore quite a lot of clothes that were overly complicated. "So why are we here today..... I forget" He asked he didn't really pay attention to Malcolm, mainly because he didn't really like him. He winced a little rubbing his shoulder "Also did you know the "Rebels" have a blood-letter" he called them blood-letters because he didn't know the technical word for cutting yourself.

Anya had got dressed quickly, she tended not to wear very much at all, but was having trouble with one of her wings. She whistled to Malcolm and tapped the wing, it being mostly lightweight metal he should be able to pull it out with his power.  

Plazmamonkey

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:59 pm
Malcolm waved a hand off to Anya and the wing came off with ease and floated long enough for her to grab it. With annoyance in his voice he gave Gabriel long side glance. "Of course...they made The Blood Manipulator is on file. He controls the iron of his blood to form whatever he wishes. But the only bloodiron he can control is that of his own bio sig. We are here so they can make the changes to our enhancement drugs so they dont kill us when expanding out own powers." As to prove his point, more scientist came in and started to give everyone full body checks ups. Once this was done they will move onto the blood work and finally reflects and power checks.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:09 pm
Claudia followed Malcolm along with Anya and Gabriel into one of the skyscrapers. She really hated the tests they did, and they always made her wonder if she should really say. But then again they were the ones to give her her gift of magic, she had to repay them some how. God dammit I hate these damn tests she thought to herself once going into a room and changing into one of the hospital clothes. She hated the things really, they were uncomfortable for one thing, and another reason was because they couldn't keep her warm enough.

The cold was her enemy and she hated it with a passion, and if she ever spotted a guy looking at her with a perverted look, she'd like to burn them alive. She hated being to look like some object, if only she could she'd just kick any guy's a** if they tried to force her to do their will... the bastards.

Blueyedemoness

Shy Gaian

Lord of Rage

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:43 pm
"Dea your on garurd duty till i get back, It seems to have calmed down out there for now. I'm going to go survey the damage and get our comrades." Shift told Dea as he jumped out of the window and landing on the roof of the nehbiering building. After running awhile he smelled a familair scent it the scent of Renka's blood so he decided to follow the scent. At the end of the trail he looked over at Renka and what looked like Joshua. Walking up behind them quitely he asked them, "So did you two have fun today?"  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff