Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Fallen Dawn ((Accepting/ OPEN)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm
Vondel's mind was in chaos. Several minds, all speaking with such emotion and strength, crowded his. Like a bunch of people with fog horns in a small room, all aimed at him, blew those nosy thing all in his ears. He cradled his head for a little bit, only recovering after his half brother fell nearly in his lap. Vondel shook his head to clear Airadain, Tavara, and Raven's thoughts from his brain. He sank down to his brother and lifted him up swiftly, motioning for the guards to keep the lycan company. He then went off to Issac's chambers and placed him in his bed. Vondel glanced over to Airadain. "Please leave this room. Go to my chambers if you need to. I do not wish you so close to my brother as of now. If he wishes to seek you later than so be it but leave for now." Vondel spoke with no emotion, half paying attention to the world and half speaking to many minds. One was Raven's. "Please, I must speak with you dear Raven. I am in dire need of your assistance. I will beg if I must. The guards will not harm you at all I assure you and you will be treated with the upmost respect. Please aid me." Vondel split his concentration again, using all the power of his mind to keep the conections clear. The danger of his power was that he could lose himself in his own mind. This was a fine line he was walking as it was. He contacted Tavara. "What is it Lord of Demons? Your mind speaks so strongly that I could not help but worry about your well being. I see that you are coming as we speak." His mental voice was weak but understandable. It took so much of his strength to keep the connections up as he slumped to the edge of the bed, unable to keep up his weight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:28 pm
Raven had froze as she had heard the voice in her head, she had listened to it carefully, the feeling in the voice reaching her more then the words did. She looked at the gaurds and growled at them once more before putting her blades away. Though she had a grudge on the higher ups she wouldn't make them beg. If she needed to she could always easily escape from them, as she had with the lycans. She glared at the guards once more, her look alone telling them to keep their distance as she began to slowly make her way back to the castle, her eyes half closed, she yearned to sleep more, but she knew that for a vampire to send out others during the middle of the day it must me rather important. She let out a long sigh, how she wished she had made a left turn instead of a right a while back.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:45 pm
Vondel staggered to his chambers, content that Issac would last and just needed rest. He waited for Raven to make it to the castle and eventualy into his chambers for him to speak with her. He could not muster the energy to keep the connection up any longer as he slumped into a chair. How he wished that he was not a Mind Reader sometimes. He had such a headache right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 pm
Raven continued to trudge on as she headed toward the castle, she could sense the two gaurds tagging along in the shadows, and she wondered once again what they were doing in the daytime. She shook her head and headed inside, not bothering to ask anybody permission, if the head honcho wanted to speak to her, the she felt no need to ask. She cast dirty glares to anybody that had tried to stop her, making her way to the throne room, finding a vampire slumped over, passed out, and a lycan. She did all she could to hold back a rippling snarl that begged to be released as she saw the lycan. Thought loudly, hoping that the mind reader would hear her 'So where are you? I'm in your throne room but you probably know this, yet i have no idea where you are' she looked around, no vampire had yet tried to stop her, or even go near her.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 pm
A servant came to Raven without warning and led her away to Vondel's chambers. He opened the doors to a dark room with absalutly no lights save for candles. Vondel was in a huge chair and was hugging his head for a few moments before looking at her. "Im sorry for asking for you so abruptly but I was told to get you quickly. You are most important to me now. i was told by a God that you were to be found and kept close, for you would save a life in the future." Vondel didn't want to sound all dark and gloomy but wasn't in the greatest of moods. He invited her to the bed as he kept his chair. "You look like your going to pass out. Please, take my bed for rest and ill keep the chair. Its the least I can do for desturbing your rest...." Vondel sounded like he ran a marathon but kept awake.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:45 pm
Raven blinked a few times before she had followed the servant to the dark room. She looked at the man that was in the chair, finally hearing a voice that wasn't in her head, confirming to herself that she had a shred of sanity and that she wasn't chasing around little voices after all. She looked to the guy and listened carefully as he had spoke "Well you don't exactly look all too good yourself.." She murmered before she had let out a large yawn "You should take the bed, i can make myself comfortable anywhere, and by the looks of it you need the bed way more then i do" she let out her dry humor at him as she headed for a corner of the room, her eyes already adjusted to the dim lighting as her form shifted to that of a cat, she curled in a ball in the corner and just as she had said, she was comfortable, and more so felt more secure, though she did her best to stay awake to watch what the vampire's next move would be.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

PaYg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm
Airadain left in a rush. the last thing she wanted was to be near HIM. she headed back towards the library she had discoverd earlyier that day.

Tavara shook her head at hearing the familier Vampires voice 'Vondel, i am alright no need for concern but thank you. i did not plan on coming this soon but some events have spirred me to leave, i shall see u soon'
she hadnt honestly planned to go to the kingdome by her self or right now at all. but she saw no reason not to so she flew back to her room scribbled on a piece of paper that she had decided to leave earlier and taked it to the bed post. she leaned out of the door and told one of the gaurds the same thing so that no one would think she was missing and like the wind she was gone.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 pm
Vondel read The Demon Lord's mind but did not respond. All he needed right now was a few moments of silence in his head. Vondel lean his head back and relaxed. He emptied his mind of all thought and it was as if a pressure was lifted off everyone's mind. This lasted for a few moments before he returned to himself and looked better than ever. He could skip a days rest but the noise in his head had bothered him enough to drain him of his strength. "If you so wish it, then that is fine. If you are in need of anything just ask. You can have what you want in this castle." Vondel ment it with all his heart. His Father had taught him well and he wanted to see him so badly that he would do absalutly anything. And so the Goddess herself gave her what he needed. A way to get his Father. But first he would need to do as instructed. Vondel's eyes went far off as he sommoned the head statesman of his kingdom, the one in charge of the humans.

((Is there a Lycan Lord yet? Ill make one if not lol.))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

PaYg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:11 pm
((there is none. keep in mind there dreadfully rude lol ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:06 pm
(( im trying to get one she may make a profile soon she has been slacking off but i am convincing her. As for myself sorry i havent posted i have been remodeling the bathroom since a water main broke. Will post this evening after we finish up the work. ))  

Issac Avvyien

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:23 pm
Once Vondel was done giving orders around his eyes returned to normal and he slumped in his chair. The humans were to be given good food, better lodgings, and pay for their work. They could build up their houses and get back some semblence of a people once again. But old habits die hard. They still could not have weapons and their homes would still be inspected carefully. Any Vampire found mistreating a human would be punished however. at least that would make the humans happy. Of course the Vampires under his leadership were unhappy. They would get over it. Vondel looked at the door and smiled. "Gladrial, could you come in please? I need to feed." A beautiful woman came in holding fresh blood in a rather large bottle. They always had some on hand. He took the bottle from her and opened it, draining everything inside. He dismissed her with a smile. He felt way better now that his strength was back and his mind felt sharper, branching out to many minds with ease now. He felt around for the Demon Lord's mind and focused on it, reading everything without pause. "Hmmm. I see. How long did you think to hide this from the council? Out of our friendship I will not speak about it, but I must caution you. This is not safe. Over time it will be possible, but it will take a long time Tavara. Vondel kept the connection going, wishing to speak to his friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm
Raven had stayed curled up in her ball in the corner listening to everything that was going on, her ears perked as she listened. She could hear Vondel calling in a servant to get some blood, at first she considered that he would simply drain the servant though as she listened she realized he had drinkin from a bottle instead. She wondered why a vampire such as himself would so such things as this, though it would probably be a hassle replacing servants everytime somebody got hungry. Than everything went silent again, she took in a breath, he was still in the room but was no longer saying anything, perhaps asleep, though his breathing patturn told her otherwise, she was puzzled as to what he was up to but said nothing on the subject.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 pm
Vondel looked over to Raven, his eyes full of color again. "You know you can just speak your thoughts. Its a hassle to have to read them an read others at the same time. If you were wondering about the blood, its animal blood. I do not feed from humans anymore. Makes them more loyal." Vondel laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:16 pm
The force he hit the door to her room with would have been enough to more than knock it off its hinges if he had not kept his control. The guards knowing he would be angered had tried to keep him out of her room but failed and now slumped in pain stricken heaps on the floor. He stalked over to the post and snatched it off growling lightly as he read the words. “What is going through your mind that would make you leave without me?” Crinkling it in a ball he dropped it onto the floor stepping on it as he made his way to the window. “So much for not wanting us to be apart.” He snarled crouching onto the window ledge as he slowly unfurled his black wings. The thick leather like tip felt like it ripped his shoulder but he knew it wasn't true as he flexed them letting the wind lightly swim through the feather like cover that flowed down shaping them. A rare combination for a demon but he rather liked being the only one with half demon half angel wings. Sighing Nathaniel let himself fall for a few feet before stretching out his wings and with one swift beat was soaring off into the sky. From scent she was an hour ahead maybe more and that didn't give him much chance of catching up but he would try. “If you die, I will never forgive you Tavara.” He thought going higher in the sky to get a better look around over the forests he knew so well. (really tired so sorry if it doesnt make sense)  

Issac Avvyien

PaYg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm
((ADD AT BOTTOM))
that is non of ur buisness Vondel she snapped at him i would suggest watching were u peek in others minds i am in no mood for lectures or advice. she instantly felt bad for snapping at him but was to angerd by Nathaniel to apologize. him practically pushing her away when she was begging for him. another burst of anger flaired in her but it was mostly just pain that she coverd red in her anger. looking down she saw StarFire lake she stopped abov it and hoverd there a moment b4 gently gliding down with her wings spread wide and slightly curled. she touched the water with the tip of her toe and gently slid her foot down to rest on the surface her other foot followed and she stud on top of the Goldeny Red lake that streched almost to the horizon. somthing bumbed the bottom of her foot and she looked down to see a Cusp Whale. it was one of the Demon creations avergly 52ft long giant slippers and coverd in sharp horns that when touchd released a venome simialr to a Box Jelly Fish's It’s toxins attack the heart, nervous system, and skin cells. And the worst part of it is that jelly box venom is so overpoweringly painful, that human victims go in shock, drown or die of heart failure before even reaching the monsters teeth. but it knew Tavara from sent it bumbed her foot with its . . . well were its lips would be if it had any. she smiled down at the creature. others were gathering as well. she laid down on the surface and looked down at them smiling. they began to play and bash eachother around. there skin was hard enough that they couldnt break it on eachothers hornes. one of the kinks they had had to work out to alow mating to be a possibilty. she tried to clear her mind and not think of the shame and hurt that Nat had delt her. but it was all she could think about. she laid there for quite some time untill she sensed that the Cusp Whales werent the only ones keeping her company her heart raced as she slowly got to her feet. the whales most of noticed to because they stoped there horse play to look up at Tavara. suddenly 3 flashes of bright red were shot out at Tavara she nimbly backflipped and they missed.
"who is there!" she demanded
in answear 2 more shots came at her she sprang to the side and drew her sword. there was more than one know she could feel up to twenty others the bank was close to the north about 200ft away but far in all other directions, she faced that way and eyed the trees that lined it. she sniffed the air but couldnt detecct anything. Vermillion filled her eyes as a thousand shots were fired at her b4 she had time to react there was an explosion from under neath her as 5 Cusp Whales shot out and blocked the attack from her. there skin was seared and looked burnt as they fell back into the water. they thrashed around her feet and there eyes glowed an intimidating vermillion. they were pissed and she was a sitting duck.
she dove under the water and began to swim far down the Cusp whales moving for her and covering her trail she could see the bottom of the lake and beswimming farther out into the water trying to put distance between them and her b4 she made a break for the open sky. she wanted to kill them but realisticly she was out number and her death would mean alot to her entire kingdome a risk she just couldnt take. judging that she had swam at least 300ft from them she broke to the surface quickly rising in the sky glancing down she saw a shot of red aiming straight for her. it would hit unless she moved and moved fast.

Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff