Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:46 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

Mika had his work cut out for him. What he was doing on the laptop: Managing NightWish13's music and getting it ready to sell (Mika was the manager as well as drummer) and he was doing actual work where he would study for cosmetology so he would be ready when he entered college. Mika rested his head down on his arms, blocking out the lights for a bit to clear his mind, but not asleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:54 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"The invisible Boy"

"I don't like talking to them..." she frowned. "But they're so nice." Iroha replied to her as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Only to you!" Iruka would then look at the cafe` and thought about something. "Hey, Iro-chan why don't get get a drink?" Iroha would then look inside the cafe` and pondered a bit. He somewhat liked that idea but then noticed a familiar figure in the cafe`. 'I-It's him!' he thought in his head as his face suddenly flushed red. He would grab Iruka's wrist and began to walk away from the cafe`, "I told you I'm saving up for a bike! B-besides we'll be late!"

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Nervousx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

Mika lifted his head finally a few minutes later. He rubbed his temples lightly and went back to his studies. I'll just stay here until rehearsal for band, after school...
Mika thought, not having anything else to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:28 pm
"The invisible Boy"

TIME SKIP-----------> After School
As Iroha walked out the school building with Iruka, he sighed as to how he had to, once again, give Iruka his remaining money for lunch from their grandparents. His stomach growled to show how hungry he was. "I told you that we could've shared lunch!" Iroha looked at her and smiled. "It's fine." As they continued to chat about today, they headed down to where Iruka decided to work at.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 pm
User Image

Mika packed up his laptop and headed to the "bandhouse". NightWish13 did not belong to any recording studio, they did their own recording. They had a whole house that was average size just for the band. Not only was it where recording happened and rehearsals, but it was also a good place to go if one of the band members needed a break from their home and stay somewhere. Louis, the 15-year-old keyboard player for NightWish13, went there a lot when he was staying at his dad's house. Louis didn't like his father, and he didn't think his father cared for him either. Mika walked into the band house, going to the living room. Seeing that everyone else was there already, Mika announced something. "Success! Album For Your Entertainment is now ready to go out on shelves. I just got done with doing the pricing and numbers." Mika said, plopping down on the couch, the others giving high fives, etc. in a little celebration.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:13 pm
"The invisible Boy"

After Iroha dropped off his sister at her job interview he headed to the cafe` hoping that the male isn't there anymore. But even though he hopes so, his mind was still filled with thoughts of him. Not wanting to question anymore he shook his head and continued to make his way to work.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Neutralx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

Night time had fallen and the band was done practicing. Mika left with a good bye to the others, heading to his parent's house. He hadn't been there for about three months, but he really missed his sister Emma, so he figured he would quickly go and say hi to her. If his parents would allow it. he knocked on the door, the door being opened a few seconds later by his sister.
"Brother!" Emma exclaimed. Mika stepped forward to hug her. Emma hated being away from her brother, she had no problems with his sexuality, it was their parents that caused problems.
"Who is at the door?" Their mother asked, coming to the door. "Mika, you know you aren't allowed near here. I told you before, you keep coming here and I will get a restraining order. Leave."
Mika hated being hated by his parents. "Mother, I miss Emma. Let me spend some time with her."
"No, leave." She said, grabbing Emma and shutting the door on Mika's face. Mika kicked the door in frustration and left.
He drove to the park near his apartment and sat on a swing, rocking back and forth gently as tears flowed from his eyes, silently.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:03 pm
"The invisible Boy"

Work had ended for Iroha, and he had already headed out the cafe`, walking his way home while listening to his music. He walked over to the park like usual and noticed a figure in the distance. "...?" he walked over and the figure became clear. It was the male from yesterday. Iroha didn't know what to do, he didn't want to approach the male because of how pushy he was yesterday, but then noticed a different air around him. "..." he walked over to him, standing in front of him looking down. "Um..." he spoke up. "Are... are you okay...?"

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:41 pm
User Image

Mika quickly whipped his eyes, surprised to see this boy from yesterday there. "Uh... Yeah. I'm fine." Mika said quietly, not able to say anything else. His eyes stared down at the ground as he continued to sway back and forth on the swing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:50 pm
"The invisible Boy"

He sighed and sat down in the swing next to him as he laid his backpack leaning on the swings and began to push himself with his feet. "..." he kept silent to keep him company, mainly because he didn't know what to say. What can he say? He doesn't know this person well enough to give a convincing comfort or anything. Nor does he know his last name. Iroha kept his eyes on the ground as he continued to swing, back and forth, higher and higher into the air. He would begin to remember in his mind about the last time he's been on a swing. He felt nostalgic and smiled to himself as he closed his eyes. Underneath those eyelids, he began to see images of when he was young, of when his sister would cry about being bullied and he would sing a lullaby to her. He began to sing it quietly to himself.

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Calmx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:53 pm
User Image

Mika felt comfort in being in the company of this boy, and felt even more relaxed when he heard a sort of humming coming from Iroha's mouth. It seemed somewhat familiar...
"What is that tune?" Mika asked, his eyes on Iroha and his head following the boy as he swung back and forth, getting higher and higher.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"E-eh?" hearing the male talk, he stopped swinging. He looked at him, feeling his face grow a bit warm as to how he heard him. "Um... it's called Unchained Memories..." he said looking down. "My...my mother would sing it to us, back when we were still living together..."

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:05 pm
User Image

"It sounds familiar, but I don't think I've heard it before. Although--." Mika cut off as his phone rang. He looked at the screen and turned off his phone. "Although, I think I have heard a similar tune before." Mika said, his eyes back on the ground, his feet swinging a bit, but not hard enough for him to move up high in the air.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 pm
"The invisible Boy"

"....Is that so?" he replied to the male, not knowing what else to say. He went back to swinging himself, but this time gently.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

"Yeah..." Mika answered. There was a moments pause. "Hey, Iroha, I am sorry about yesterday. I know that I must have came off as a creep." Mika apologized, his eyes meeting Iroha's as he said it, then his eyes went to the night sky.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff