Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
allii's Faes (Open! Looking for RP, mates) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:16 pm
The meanki sat down on him so that he couldn't escape, and slipped one arm around his throat. She tightened carefully, and yet he never felt any restriction in his ability to breathe. Instead he would have felt the world slowly go dark, probably without him even noticing, as she cut off blood flow to his brain. She watched carefully for when he stopped fighting, letting him go as soon as he passed out.

As he lay on her floor, she returned to her dresser full of jewelry, and dug around inside for things she could use to bind him. By the time he awoke, his hands were clasped behind him with bracelets, with his arms going around one leg of her bed. His ankles were bound as well, with a thin but strong chain that probably once came from a necklace. He would be able to move, but not much. Although he probably couldn't tell, Breanne had also cleaned the cuts on his ear and shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:21 pm
The world went black.

When Ranier woke, his head was pounding with headache and there was a slight ache between his shoulders that made him want to stretch, though he son found that he couldn't, he looked down and saw his legs bound, knowing that he was in the predicament of the day. "Dammit woman!" he growled.

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:25 pm
Breanne appeared from around the side, sitting down on a pillow she had brought from somewhere. "You did agree to belong to me. So I had to make sure you wouldn't try to escape again." Her tone was almost apologetic. She began gently stroking one of his arms. "Perhaps I was a little too harsh. You will learn to give me respect, but not all of it needs to be based on fear."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:35 pm
Ranier was breathing slowly, trying to keep from growling at her "You have yet to try another tactic meanki." he said in anger, he was tied up- and it scared him. This woman clearly had the capacity to hurt him, and he couldn't recall exactly all that had gone on. She had already proven she could kill him and while she hadn't he did not find this to be a comforting thought.  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:46 pm
She stroked his cheek gently. "You haven't given me too much opportunity to do anything else," she replied. She rose, disappearing from his view briefly, and returned with a damp cloth. She began gently cleaning his face, the cloth cool against his fur. "I clearly can't trust you, so you'll have to stay put for now. But I can clean you up a bit."  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 12:57 pm
Ranier's head was pounding, and as she touched him, he flinched, hitting his head on her bed post. "You've been dead set on it." she said in a light growl, again trying to stretch his shoulders a little. She was gorgeous, striking, even now as he was captive he couldn't help but note how her fur shone, and her tail ring...  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:03 pm
She reached out with her other paw to catch his head, sliding her hand between the back of his head and the post so that he wouldn't bang it again. She held him still as she wiped the blood off his face. She didn't reply, focusing instead on what she was doing; besides, she'd already told him the truth, he was just being stubborn. She pulled back a little once his face was clean, and pouted at him... before leaning forward and kissing him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:11 pm
Ranier relaxed into her touch, deciding finally that the girl wouldn't hit him for now, instead enjoying the cool of the cloth against his fur. He closed his eyes, not liking the ponding in his head, instead focussing on the little pleasures of having his fur cleaned.

She kissed him. For a moment he was dead sure he had passed out again, but before long Ranier yielded to the kiss, meeting the girls affections as well. While tentative, it was a kiss regardless- not wanting to be hit for being too forward.

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:17 pm
She finally pulled back, resting the cool cloth against his forehead. "Feeling any better?" she asked softly as she pulled her other paw out from behind his head and began stoking his hair. Her eyes locked with his, much more gentle than they had been before.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:21 pm
He sighed as the kiss broke, nodding a little "Yes..." he said lightly, his own bright pink eyes matching with hers, his own were relaxed and showing a bit of fear, but more...adoration. He fancied her to a point, despite her beating him up.  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:32 pm
She nodded. "Good." She went back to cleaning the blood from him, her other paw resting against his cheek. When she finished she disappeared again briefly to clean the rag, and when she returned she replaced it against his forehead, to help with the headache. She just held there for a while, watching him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 pm
Ranier sighed and rested back against the bed as she went off to clean the rag, how had he ended up like this? Today had been a good day, won a few fights...carved a tree...he was happy....or had been happy. Now he was captive of a heart breaking ball busting meanki. His mum had been right, he attracted trouble.

As the cool rag was once again placed against his head, he sighed as the headache ebbed. "you hit me...for laughing about all of this..." he said lightly "You hurt me for...something so small, you didn't expect me to run for that?" he was speaking softly, almost as if she'd broken him, he was tired, knowing that fighting her at the moment was pointless.

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:03 pm
She frowned. "From what you said, it sounded like you were laughing at me, which I will not tolerate," she murmured in reply.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:08 pm
Ranier blinked "No, I was not laughing at you meanki- I was laughing at the fact that I am a pet of a woman, me...a freaking pet. A pet baddie, the entire situation in and of itself is laughable, it made me laugh." His tone echoed his thoughts, he couldn't laugh at her if he tried, she was pretty and powerful and strong and he knew damned well she deserved the respect she had earned, but beating him didn't win her any brownie points if it was un justified. He looked at his legs, then around his surroundings "You like shiny things...."  

Lady NightxShade

Dapper Enabler

8,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 2:14 pm
"You're one of my shiny things now," she replied, with a bit of a laugh in her voice. "And I will be more careful in the future, that such punishment is not undeserved." That was as close as he was going to get to an apology. She leaned forward then, giving him another quick kiss.  
♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff